Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

4 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Experiment Creepypastas

Facade: Shadowcreek Labs entrance

Scene 1: Science lab with the necrosis infected scientists attacked guests

Scene 2: An observatory with the happy puppet syndrome children attacking guests

Scene 3: Patient hallway in which hides patient no. 0017983 (In some patient rooms there will be two subjects killing each other, a patient dead with a look of fear onto her face and a tall gangly creature at a patient room staring at guests)

Scene 4: A patient room with the Russian Sleep Experiment patients

Scene 5: Surgery room with the twins sewn together attacking the shadowcreek soldiers along with a dead baby with it's heart ripped out on a surgery table (notes: while guests are distracted by the sewn together twins fighting the soldiers another sewn together twin will attack guests)

Scene 6: A mutation lab in which mutated Chernobyl people lurk around to attack guests

Scene 7: a forest themed chamber with the Hoia Baciu forest monster hiding in the forest themed chamber

Scene 8: a virtual reality chamber with three dead bodies are strapped onto tables with three virtual reality games on the television along with the television wires hooked into their vr headsets along with the monster from the third game hiding in the chamber (one dead body is riddled with bullets the second dead body is burnt and the third dead body has it's body/head exposed) 

Scene 9: an insane man in a chamber who has lost all five senses is restrained onto a table and when his vital signs go off the tulpa doppelganger of the insane man will pop out to attack guests

Scene 10/Finale: a huge experimentation lab filled with dead soldiers, scientists and cleaning personnel along with previous scaracters from previous scenes will attack guests

(Note: i know The Virtual Reality Experiment isn't on the top 20 experiment creepypastas but i felt this experiment creepypasta felt necessary)

is it okay if i could ask permission to do a more detailed walk through of this?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Sure! Go right ahead i love to see your detailed walk of my haunted house idea!

here it is. feel free to say if i did your house good. and doc feel free to say if you like this description. also if you guys want a scareactor description i'll post it.

CREEPYPASTA - classified [crappy title i know]

location - sprung tent 2

facade - as guests walk by the sprung tent you notice a bunker entrance [sorta like this https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/4e/63/8b4e6367c90d3e80ddfb2929b5adfce2.jpg]. on the walls are flashing red lights, occasionally a intercom will say [ WARNING, SPECIMENS CHAMBERS ARE OPEN.]. while there waiting at the queue there will be a video projected on the wall showing the test files from the previous experiments [sorta like the video i posted].

necrosis :  guests enter into a small lab, on one table is a small plant that will occasionally spray a green air at guests. multiple infected scientists will pop out from storage doors and above tables.

happy puppet syndrome - guests now enter to a viewing area of a chamber. the window connecting the chamber and the viewing area is now shattered slumped over the control table is a dead scientist, turns out he ain't dead as he swipes at guests as he laughs maniacally. guests now enter through the chamber as small child like giggling and running is heard. out of the bottom of a bed is a child with a twisted smile laughing maniacally at guests.

patient no. 0017983 - guests walk through a asylum hallway now [ ok remember that scene from the ahs 2017 house where the asylum inmates pop out from doors, where this is basically this ]. multiple of the doors are open showing in order, a man restrained on a table screaming at the top of his lungs, a man gouging another's eyes [the gouged eyes one is a dummy], and then guests see a closed door, the door bursts open to reveal a floating pale humanoid creature [a simple dummy].

Russian sleep  experiment - guests now enter to a room that looks similar to a gas chamber but has multiple beds, toilets, sinks, etc etc. the room will be filled with fog to simulate the gas. out of the fog will be multiple test subjects with chewed off fresh and bone running at guests.

nazi twin experiment - guests now enter through a small hospital room. on the bed are multiple blood stains and broken restraints. out of a breakaway wall comes a 7 ft 3 [stilts] two headed twin. once the twin begins to swipe at guests a guard will come from the other side shooting at it, too bad because another giant twin appears behind him and breaks his neck.

Chernobyl experiment - guests are now transported to a small town [you can say shadow creek simply made a small abandoned town to simulate Chernobyl.]. up on the roof are multiple radiation infected people, they will growl at guests while jumping from roof to roof. a guard will come out from below and try and shoot at the creatures.

Romanian knowledge experiment - guests now find themselves in a small "forest". on one side of the "forest" is a glass showing projections of multiple beasts attacking scientists. as guests are watching a giant alien like beast will come out from between the trees [can easily re dress the american werewolf animatronic for this].

virtual reality experiment - you now enter through a small test chamber. you see 3 bodies hooked up to virtural reality helmets, 3 tvs are on the wall both showing the worlds "game over". each body will have a different effect, the shot one will have air effects coming from the bullet holes, the burnt one will smell like burned flesh, and the eaten one would actually be alive and will shot " IT GOT OUT!". as he says it a creature with a skull for a head will come out from a door and finally put the man out of his misery. after that he roars at guests.

gateway of the mind/tulpa - you enter again to a small hospital room. this time you see a old man restrained on the table screaming in fear. multiple x rays on the walls shows his five senses are removed. all of a sudden the man's screaming stops as he looks at the guests and says " i have spoken to god, and he has abandoned us" as he lays dead. the rooms lights turn off as a demonic doppelganger version of him will come out from a boo hole and threaten guests.

nuclear launch - guests now enter to the final room, it's a large bomb shelter. over the intercom it will say " THE NUCLEAR MISSILES WILL BE RELEASED IN 5,4,3,2,1". once it says 1 a horde of the creatures you saw will pop out from the wall [imagine the walking dead horde effect in Hollywood] as orange strobe lights will go out.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

EDDSSWORLD PRESENTS: FUN DEAD

Come on down to ASDFLand!  It's full of Fun, Friendship, and Fadventure!

At least it was. While Edd, Matt, and Tom decide to head for a fun day at an amusement park, a spilled drum of toxic waste raises the dead. As the boys enjoy a fun day, prepare yourself for a surprising apocalypse.

Again, everyone's wearing Eddsworld-styled masks.

ROOMS:

• Facade: Guests wind through a security line to the parking lot. Once inside, a they pass Edd's car and a burning car with a zombeh inside. As they wind through the lot, zombehs attack. Once they get to the gates, the undead ticket taker tries to get to guests through the glass and his jaw presses the ticket button. A screen will show the Fun Dead title card, and sometimes show the opening of the short, and an extended music video of the theme song.
  • You Are Here: Tom, Matt, and Edd discuss their path of action. An abandoned Hostess truck holds a zombehfied Tallahassee, and Jill's Sandwiches holds a server trying to fend off an undead.
  • Roller Coaster: An instrumental of "I Like Trains" blares as you pass the fleeing themepark goers past the velvet rope. Edd awaits as well. Guests enter the loading dock, where the Viking helmet guy is dragged away. Guests then walk out, where they pass a speeding coaster train full of zombies, and a flash stuns them.
  • Arcade: Guests pass by the arcade, where an ASDF Man mascot is mauled by zombies. Upon entering the arcade, "Do the Flop" plays while Tom guns at zombehs with an assault rifle, with the zombies appearing with a burst of light and smoke. A dead vigilante rises up and attacks.
  • Tin Can Alley: Guests enter a maze of carnival game booths, where zombehs lunge out from behind the counters. They then pass Matt, who tries to get Little Tom from a claw game. The 'Murica game is also present, and Matt's Zombeh bursts through the glass. "Mine Turtle" plays.
  • Brief Escape: The three are reunited, talking about their day. Viking Helmet Zombeh lunges at guests, and the headless Candy Floss lady tries to grab others. Guests then run through a horde of zombehs, where a few zombehs are scaracters. Finally, guests get to the ferris wheel.
  • Messing Crap Up: Boarding the Ferris Wheel nets you an idea of how many zombehs you're dealing with. When you dismount, the tables turn - the Zombehs are getting mauled by the three! Edd, Matt, and Tom act as the scares.
  • Fun Dead: Guests walk through Fun Dead amusement park, past the petting zoo (actress being eaten), Ghost Train (Two Zombies in devil costumes and stocks distract you from THE MOP), and the complaint pit. At the tail end, Matt bursts out, Zombeh Little Tom in hand.
  • Like 2

Here's another haunted house idea i had basically it's A Clockwork Orange however guests will go through Alex Delarge's mind of all the scenes in the films and how he represents them. Also the title for my haunted house idea is A Clockwork Orange: Through the Mind of Alex Delarge.

Sid's Lost Episodes

Facade: Garage Entrance

Scene 1: Sid's Garage

Scene 2: TV static vortex

Scene 3: Squidward's Suicide

Scene 4: Dead Bart

Scene 5: Plankton got Served

Scene 6: Three Stooges-Dead Dunderheads

Scene 7: Crystal Pepsi Lost Commercial (Look up the lost commercial creepypasta on Geoshea Creepypasta wiki if you had never heard of it by the way i'm not trying to be rude to you)

Scene 8: Turn the Crank

Scene 9: The Dawn Is Your Enemy 

Scene 10: Legends of the Hidden Temple-Yellow Frogs

Scene 11: Ed, Edd n Eddy Lost Episode

Scene 12: 1999 (Basically you go through the show with Mr. Bear)

Scene 13: The Black Friday Incident (Basically guests go inside the Toy Story test film reel)

Scene 14: La Misericordia

Scene 15: The Scarface VHS Tape (In here guests will go inside the tape)

Scene 16: Sunlit Nightmare

Scene 17: Sid's version of Jaws (1975)

Scene 18: Sid's version of The Fifth Element

Scene 19: Sid's version of Alien (1979)

Scene 20: Sid's version of Batman (1989)

Scene 21: Channel Infinity

Scene 22: Hall of Hatred (the hall has portraits of hated characters of tv-shows (animated and live-action) and sometimes a twisted version of that hated character will pop out of the portrait)

Scene 23/Finale: Sid's Throne Room

Description: After Sid's death in the garage he found himself in Channel Infinity where he declares he's now king of the Channel Infinity world and hijacks Carey's tv programming channels for his own special programming channel.

(So what do you think mazethinker? do you think there need to be some changes?)

Edited by Twilight59

6 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Sid's Lost Episodes

Facade: Garage Entrance

Scene 1: Sid's Garage

Scene 2: TV static vortex

Scene 3: Squidward's Suicide

Scene 4: Dead Bart

Scene 5: Plankton got Served

Scene 6: Three Stooges-Dead Dunderheads

Scene 7: Crystal Pepsi Lost Commercial (Look up the lost commercial creepypasta on Geoshea Creepypasta wiki if you had never heard of it by the way i'm not trying to be rude to you)

Scene 8: Turn the Crank

Scene 9: The Dawn Is Your Enemy 

Scene 10: Legends of the Hidden Temple-Yellow Frogs

Scene 11: Ed, Edd n Eddy Lost Episode

Scene 12: 1999 (Basically you go through the show with Mr. Bear)

Scene 13: The Black Friday Incident (Basically guests go inside the Toy Story test film reel)

Scene 14: La Misericordia

Scene 15: The Scarface VHS Tape (In here guests will go inside the tape)

Scene 16: Sunlit Nightmare

Scene 19: Sid's version of Aliens (1986)

Scene 21: Channel Infinity

Scene 22: Hall of Hatred (the hall has portraits of hated characters of tv-shows (animated and live-action) and sometimes a twisted version of that hated character will pop out of the portrait)

Scene 23/Finale: Sid's Throne Room

Description: After Sid's death in the garage he found himself in Channel Infinity where he declares he's now king of the Channel Infinity world and hijacks Carey's tv programming channels for his own special programming channel.

(So what do you think mazethinker? do you think there need to be some changes?)

HW9Kn.gif

holy shit man. that's gonna take me a while man. maybe on friday?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

That's a good idea too! I could also imagine the Hall of Hatred having portraits of hated characters while having a memorabilia of them.

course some here and there of the portraits will be secret booholes, the characters i think should be there are, jar jar binks [i know universal but this is a dream thread[, robin from batman and robin, joker from suicide squad. you get the idea, terrible movie characters.

also the clockwork orange idea actually sounds good.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

That's a good idea too! I could also imagine the Hall of Hatred having portraits of hated characters while having a memorabilia of them.

Also what do you think of the Clockwork Orange maze idea i had mazethinker?

i do have a quick question, what should i do for these rooms?

Scene 19: Sid's version of Aliens (1986)

well scene 17 could have Brody eaten alive by the shark and while guests nearly exit the scene an undead quint will attack guests scene 18 could be in a sci-fi city seen in the fifth element oliberated where burnt version of the characters from the film rush towards guests scene 19 could be in the Nostromo where they can see Ripley dying from acid exposure while this distracts guests an xenomorph version of Sid will pop out and attack guests and scene 20 could have guests in a bell-tower seen in the 1989 film in which hides the infected joker venom version of Batman.

Edited by Twilight59

Just now, Twilight59 said:

well scene 17 could have Brody eaten alive by the shark and while guests nearly exit the scene an undead quint will attack guests scene 18 could be in a sci-fi city seen in the fifth element oliberated where burnt version of the characters from the film rush towards guests scene 19 could be in LV-426 where they can see Ripley dying from acid exposure while this distracts guests an xenomorph version of Sid will pop out and attack guests and scene 20 could have guests in a bell-tower seen in the 1989 film in which hides the infected joker venom version of Batman (Note: I'm sorry if i made a mistake on scene 19 it was supposed to be Alien (1979) not Aliens (1986) do you mind if i change scene 19?)

sure if you want. also here's a sneak peek

Sid’s lost episodes

Location - parade building

Facade - as guests walk by the parade building you see a large stack of vhs tapes forming out the words “sids lost episodes”. There will be a projection on the tapes of static and gory images.

Garage - guests enter through the garage. On the chair is a dead body of a young man, he has wires embedded to his skin.hooked up to the wires are tvs showing twisted images like, a cartoon character walking down a road [suicide mouse], a brutal dissection of a alien creature [alf’s autopsy], etc etc. as guests are distracted the body will come alive and say “welcome to my world” before you enter into the next room.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

Ok! Also i would love to see a haunted house attraction of all the Stephen King film adaptations!

okay look dude i think im good, im sorry but i really wanna do short houses again after lost episodes ok. look it's just kinda tedious to work on all of these ideas.

Edited by themazethinker

Just now, Twilight59 said:

Oh yeah right there's about 50 Stephen King films and it may be impossible to do that type of thing. But however i would imagine the Stephen king haunted house idea to be three film adaptations (and those will be The Shining, IT and Salem's Lot)

yeah if we can just shorten the list to 12-15 films then i can be able to do it.