Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

11 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well Queen Scarlet is a dragoness from the Wings of Fire universe and she is the main antagonist of the dragonet prophecy and died in Escaping Peril. Also originally he was a villain but i realized that he is a protagonist so therefore i may replace him with Macbeth. (Also by the way if you want to know who Hamlet is he's a protagonist in the play Hamlet by William Shakespheare)

OH, I thought he was just an anime character or something named after the Shakespeare character. But yeah, he does kill people on the instructions of his dead father, and depending on the play, he could be the villain. (And "Villain" and "Protagonist" are not mutually exclusive. For example, Black Hat, Pinky and the Brain, Doctor Horrible, MacBeth himself, Walter White, the PAYDAY Crew, etc.) Anyway, you didn't answer my other questions.

Well for the space prison question it has a sci fi prison feel to it and as for Queen Scarlet she is a dragoness in the Wings of Fire universe and the main antagonist of The Dragonet Chronicles book. (Sorry for being an idiot for not answering the other questions you had)

Edited by Twilight59

Here's a haunted house idea.

CAREY UNDER SIEGE

Description: After the breakout of the space prison the inmates discovered a portal to Carey and now here they are in Carey! can you survive the inmates sieging of Carey?

Facade: Carey Entrance

Scene 1: Carey Street

Scene 2: Carey Resturaunt

Scene 3: Carey Sewers

Scene 4: Alleyway

Scene 5: Market street

Scene 6: Carey Museum

Scene 7: Carey Neighborhood

Scene 8: Family House

Scene 9: Carey Memorial Hospital

Scene 10: Shady Oaks Cemetery

Scene 11: WKNB Studios

Scene 12: Carey Elementary

Scene 13: Meetz Meats

Scene 14: Hollywood Drive-In

Scene 15: Carey State Pentitary

Scene 16: Shadowcreek Labs

Scene 17: 19 Hemingway Lane

Scene 18/Finale: Carey Skyline

Edited by Twilight59
To change the whole haunted house idea into another haunted house idea

2 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Here's a haunted house idea.

MIXOPOLIS UNDER SIEGE

Description: While on a trip to the mixopolis zoo one of the students (and that student is mixadel) went into the control room to show how he can handle these animals however after he pulled all the levers he noticed a red button that says do not release space prison inmates however he ignored and pushed the button anyway however what he didn't realized is that the red button is a button to release all the inmates/convicts of the Hyperspace prison now Mixopolis is under seige by the former inmates of the Hyperspace prison. (Note: This is a spin-off to my Multiversal Breakout haunted house idea)

Facade: Mixopolis Entrance

Scene 1: Mixopolis Street

Scene 2: Mixopolis Bank

Scene 3: Mixopolis Movie Theatre

Scene 4: Mix Tv Studios

Scene 5: Lava Lounge

Scene 6: Tuxedo Club

Scene 7: Mixopolis General Hospital

Scene 8: MCPD Station

Scene 9: Mixes

Scene 10: Mixopolis Wharf

Scene 11: Sea Dawg

Scene 12: Mixopolis Stadium

Scene 13: Mixopolis Middle School

Scene 14/Finale: Mixopolis Zoo

(What do you think of the scene lineup docniktmarr? Any changes to be made?)

To be honest, a haunted house set in a LEGO world, much less the MIXELS world...

a bit too much for Halloween Horror Nights, don't ya think? I mean, a generic city full of normal people would be much better, more believable. And to be honest, I never cared much for Mixels.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's okay for a house to be goofy or outlandish. But don't just set it in a light-hearted setting for no reason. And it's probably not a good idea to make a haunted house that falls in line with "Jason Kills Strawberry Shortcake".

• Like 1

Monster Music: Volume 3

Facade: A music cover of the scaracters from the scenes

Scene 1: Ministry's NWO

Scene 2: Drowning Pool's Bodies

Scene 3: Rob Zombie's Dragula

Scene 4: Powerman 5000's When Worlds Collide

Scene 5: Marilyn Monroe's Sweet Dreams

Scene 6: Lemon Demon's When Robots Attack

Scene 7/Finale: A room where all the scaracters attack guests

Edited by Twilight59

ANYWAYS, my take on Multiversal Breakout:

The DESPAIR HORIZON is comparable in many ways to an SCP Facility. Stocked with guards, holding many of the worst things imaginable. The catch is that it is a multiverse prison, holding many of what we would see as fictional villains and monsters, and also that it's in space. When the Multiversal Higher-Ups decide that a person is too risky, they are captured and held in one of DH's class of prison, and it's always shifting universe so that casualties can be limited to one in the event of breakout. DESPAIR HORIZON had stopped in our Universal for the arrest of [some icon, probably Jack], but upon departure from the planet, something bad has happened...

Now, I'm not going to include all of your suggested characters, and I'm going to throw in some others. Unlike some of my other ideas, all characters are realistic (So cartoon characters aren't as stylized).The facade is basically the ship's loading bay, with Jack the Clown restrained, Hannibal Lecter style, just outside while some wardens and park guards shoot the breeze.

ROOMS:

• Security: Guests are put through security. A warden reads off safety procedures.
  • The Show: Guests are introduced to many prisoners behind glass. This can be a mixture of villains, but I imagine Rick Sanchez being in one cell, casually insulting guests.
  • Breakout: Another corridor filled with monsters. Suddenly, the lights go red, a klaxon blares, and the monsters attack guests.
  • Darth Vader: Now, I know I said that it's not going to happen, but let's be honest: a recreation of the scene from Rogue One where Vader goes to town on some guards would be awesome.
  • Raptors: Prison cafeteria. A raptor will bust through the doors, but be warded off by a warden's shotgun. However, another raptor will have snuck up behind him, and drag him off.
  • Handsome Jack: Guests enter a room where one guard's corpse had his eye gouged out and another has been strangled. Handsome Jack will kick open a door and shoot at guests with his arm cannons, shouting a line from his boss fight. (Mainly stuff like "This is when you die, Bandit!" and "Yeah, take it, bitch!")
  • Jason: The medical ward. Jason attacks a warden, but is hit by a shotgun blast and tumbles into a pod! Yay! But as you walk around, to the back of the pod, Uber Jason rips his way out and threatens the conga line with his machete.
  • Freddy Krueger: The barracks. A guard is lying down in pain, when Freddy climbs out of the poor sucker's chest.
  • Joker: The room is filled wit green gas, and the guards are laughing. Death of the Family Joker will pop out of a Boo-hole, threatening guests.
  • Pennywise: Another corridor, where guests see a creature consisting of Currywise's upper body connected to the legs of a giant spider. Skarsgardwise will pop out of a grate once guests can't see the initial IT.
  • Villainous Crew: Guests enter a starcraft docking bay, where a flying saucer with a peculiar design is parked. And by peculiar design, I mean it was obviously design by Black Hat. Demencia is on the wall, clawing at guests, Flug is trying to get Black Hat into the vehicle so they can leave and let 5.0.5 get away from the madhouse, and Black Hat attacks guests.
  • Queen Scarlet: I've never read Wings of Fire, but let's be honest, how hard can a dragon scare be? Scarlet appears in a large holding room, breathing whatever her elemental power is and clawing at guests. In the event of her not having breath powers, cut the breathing part. (Note: This is not to imply that Wings of Fire is not worth effort, but a dragon is too cool an option to not include but I have very little knowledge on the subject.)
  • Storage Bay: A mix of villains are hiding in storage. King Radical will roar down one path of crates on a dirt bike, chainsaw in hand. Micheal Myers will appear behind a crate, preparing to stab a punk. Black Hat Guy (XKCD) will sit on a rafter and basically tell you that your life is meaningless and that he'll just let the riot kill you. Lord Commander will telekinetically shove a guy through a box, before following after him. As he glares at guests, he shoves the poor sap back through. Finally, Springtrap will break through another crate and lunge at guests.
  • Aku: A custom cell that has been broken into. Aku boasts about how he's now able to extend his reach beyond time and space because of the Samurai's absence, while guards die of Aku infection.
  • Talon: A guard behind bulletproof glass tries in vain to get out, only to be shot in the noggin by Reaper. Widowmaker is in the rafters, shooting at, and taunting guests, who can feel the bullet and see a reticle.
  • Medic: Another medical ward. Dr. Ludwig (TF2) has tied down a warden, and is keeping him alive during experiments. A severed head begs for mercy.
  • The Lich: A room filled with Miasma. Guards are dying left and right, and from a pit of death, rises the Lich (Adventure Time).
  • Bender: Bender stands in a broom closet-sized cells, shouting insults and swearing to kill all humans. His hands, emerging from a nearby air grate, try to strange guests.
  • Napalm: A blackened cellblock. Napalm (Bob and George) mocks guests and admires his own handiwork.
  • Finale: Guests are back in the initial loading bay. A horde of supervillains, led by Jack the Clown, attempt a final rush.
  • Cameos I would like: Purple Shirted Eye Stabber (Cyanide and Happiness), Fu Manchu, a Xenomorph and a Predator, Leatherface, Rick (post-breakout), and a Terminator

Note: Some would say that Rick and Bender may not be villains. But they have committed many atrocities (And Bender would be in prison for a comically minor offense, befitting his home series) and it would make sense that SOMEONE would want them contained.

• Like 1

You know if i'm gonna be honest the idea looks good! Also the Youtube dead is a good idea too and also i would love for you to describe the scenes of the Youtube dead haunted house idea.

Also here are some cameos that i would also love to see: AM, Chucky, Dracula, Hannibal Lecter, Sauron, Lord Voldemort, Evil Ash, Pale Man, Creeper (Jeepers Creepers), the PAYDAY crew, Patrick Bateman, Alex DeLarge and Agent Smith.

16 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

You know if i'm gonna be honest the idea looks good! Also the Youtube dead is a good idea too and also i would love for you to describe the scenes of the Youtube dead haunted house idea.

Also here are some cameos that i would also love to see: AM, Chucky, Dracula, Hannibal Lecter, Sauron, Lord Voldemort, Evil Ash, Pale Man, Creeper (Jeepers Creepers), the PAYDAY crew, Patrick Bateman, Alex DeLarge and Agent Smith.

im actually gonna add some game characters for cameos, here are my ideas. Trevor [gta 5], postal dude [postal]. nemesis or jack baker [resident evil], and pyramid head [silent hill].

• Like 1

11 hours ago, themazethinker said:

im actually gonna add some game characters for cameos, here are my ideas. Trevor [gta 5], postal dude [postal]. nemesis or jack baker [resident evil], and pyramid head [silent hill].

Well, I'm pretty sure any villain could make a cameo. They're all good ideas.

• Like 1

and here's a scene idea for the Youtube Dead haunted house idea

Guests will be in a room where there will be a blood covered word all over the room and it says "You wanna know my secret?" and in the room hides Jimmy Casket. (Youtuber: Venturiantale) (Youtube character: Jimmy Casket)

Edited by Twilight59

EDDSWORLD

Meet Edd and his friends. They live in a house in Britain, next to some snob neighbors, and they are always doing something. And by something, I mean they're always getting into some form of trouble. Demons, zombehs, traitors, the standard. Enter Durdam Lane, but be warned: it's a madhouse.

EDDSWORLD will have scaracters wearing masks based off the characters.

ROOMS:

• Facade: 27 Durdam Lane. With the Recycled Ass bin and the discarded Cola can. Scenes of the boys getting attacked by monsters are projected onto the windows, in silhouette.
  • Fasten Your Seatbelts: Based off the Random Bits scene. As guests enter the house, they are greeted with Fasten Your Seatbelts by Pendulum and Edd's strobe face above the entrance to the next room.
  • Halloween 2007: The boys are sitting on the couch, playing Zombies ate My Neighbors and slacking off. As guests exit the room, the Axe Murderer bashes his way in and roars. Following that, guests enter a hallway where the corpses of Edd, Tom, and Tord are lying about. The Axe Murderer will come out of a Boo-Hole, with either the axe, the stake, or the sword. A bruised Matt will barge out of the basement door.
  • Spares: Director Bingbong and his long-suffering assistant gloat about how he will get ALL THE MONEY or something along those lines. In the backyard are a clone of each of the stars, wielding stuff like garden shears, a cricket bat, a shovel, etc.
  • Ruined: A maze-like area. A mummy reaches from his coffin, Tom gets shot repeatedly with arrows in the dark, Tord is trapped in a sandpit playing Sunshine and Lollipops, Matt runs by on fire, and Edd has to deal with two mummies.
  • 25ft Under the Seat: The Atlantis guards are looking for the boys, and harass guests. The Octopus will attack the conga line.
  • Hello Hellhole: Guests enter the Hellevator and exit in Hell. Sinners are punished, demons attack guests. Guests then enter the personal Hells. A broken Cola machine shoots air at guests, Edd clones and a Black Man (FROM OUTER SPACE) attack guests, and Sunshine and Lollipops play again. (This would be immediately after Ruined, by Sunshine and Lollipops twice in a row, too much.)
  • (EDIT how did i forget this) Matt Sucks: Guests enter Edd's living room, where they pass a mirror hiding Vampire Matt. In the living room, the aftermath of the stake minigun is shown, with Edd and Tom pinned to the wall, bloodied. Another Vampire Matt will attack from a boohole.
  • Zombeh Attack trilogy: Matt is laying, dying on the sidewalk, after being attacked. The Zombeh is still around. Next room, Matt leads the zombehs, and the three survivors attack with their salvaged weapons. Later, guests pass between Durdam Lane and the Graveyard. Tord is in Eddward's Car and Matt attacks from the grave. Enter the Graveyard, where Matt proves himself a sucker. Then guests go through the opening of 3, where Tord arrises from hell to warn Edd. Tom will break down the door and scream, shooting an air-firing shotgun. Finally, the climatic battle from 3.
  • Hammer and Fail: Guests enter a corridor in Edd's house, where the boys are tearing it up. One beats up the wall with a sledgehammer, another tears down the hall with a chainsaw, and as guests exit the hallway, another one drills dangerously close to the guests. For part 2, The attic battle, where Matt is possessed, Tom is being thrown across the room, and Edd will try to fight back.
  • WTFuture: The boys are running down the street, and Future Edd will bust out of a police box to fire upon guests.
  • Zombeh Nation: A dash to escape the Subway, complete with fire effects on the last part. As guests exit, they are gunned down by a helicopter.
  • Snogre: The Snogre growls at guests and swipes at them. Tom will drive his tank in and fire it.
  • PowerEdd: Demon Tom attacks from an alleyway while PowerEdd and Numero Uno duke it out.
  • Trick or Threat: Edd's Living Room: Edd and Matt are tearing into each other while Kate watches, giggling. Possessed tom will creep up on guests.
  • Mirror Mirror: The fight wit Dazeem. Matilda, Tamara, and Ell prepare to throw a prop (and in Ell's case, a sword) at the djinn.
  • The End: A run through the halls as Tord tears the place up with robotic fists, and Tom tries to escape. Ends in an explosion.
  • Finale: The wreckage of Durdam Lane and Tord's robot. Red Leader Tord, Hammer and Fail Battle Edd, Zombeh Matt, and Possessed Tom attack guests.
Edited by DocNiktMarr
CRAP I FORGOT MATT SUCKS THAT WAS ONE OF THE BIG ONES I WAS THINKING OF
  • Like 2

Here's another event idea about Mindfield's return

Halloween Horror Nights: Mindfield is Back!

Icon: Marty Mindfield

Houses

Horror Nights Past

Eddsworld

Eddsworld Presents: Fun Dead

Multiversal Breakout

Rick and Morty: The Citadel

The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror

Game Over

Uncle Sam's Mythical Monstery Tour

Monster Music

Youtube Dead

SCP: The Breakout Continues!

Mystery Science Theatre 3000

The Monsters of Doctor Who

Scare-Zones

Crazy Cal's Used Cars

Spirits of Halloween

The Street Divided

Ghostbusters: Spirits of New York

Warehouse of Fear

Shows

Academy of Villains

Penn and Teller's Horrifying Magic Show!

Edited by Twilight59
Needed to add another one of doc's haunted house ideas

MONSTER MUSIC: Volume 2

What's a Halloween Party with only five songs? There is a lot more than just Micheal Jackson, Ray Parker Jr, Boris Pickett, and Rocky Horror. No, Halloween Music is a vast label to use. I hope you enjoyed our last album, for there is MUCH more for you to experience.

*Thriller's Vincent Price Laugh*

ROOMS:

• Facade: The facade for this is actually an alternative facade for the original Monster Music. Guests enter through a wall of albums that can be Halloween Music. Stuff like film scores, metal, novelty compilations, Drew's Famous and other mixes, alongside some albums with cover art commonly seen as spooky. Once inside, there is a revolving tunnel with more cover arts. Like the last installment of the house, Halloween Music plays in the queue, and the albums will light up in time with the music.
  • Halloween (She Get So Mean): Guests exit the tunnel and head towards a house throwing a wild Halloween party. Oh, and who's attending? A heck of a lot of monsters. Taking on a Hammer Horror Style (Saturated colors), you'll encounter zombies, werewolves, vampires, slashers, demons, ghosts, goblins, scarecrows.... any horror monster you can imagine, it can go in the scenes. Including a Coffin Banger, Cabbie Ghost, Frank-N-Furter, the Skeletal Conductor, and Werecat Micheal Jackson. Guests go through the woods to the front porch, where monsters are getting wasted and making out. Upon entering the living room, Monsters are throwing a wild party, breaking stuff and threatening guests, while Rob Zombie and his band play. Finally, guests enter a bedroom, with a Satan on the bed awaiting a succubus, who breaks out of the closet.
  • Somebody's Watching Me: Guests enter another room of the house, turning it from a trashes home covered in Halloween decorations to a tidier, more standard home. Not by much. Enter from a kitchen, where a bird will fly from a cabinet. The Hallway has that creepy painting, ram bust, and Rockwell on the stairs. Then the Living room, where a character in black lunges out the couch while Rockwell watches the TV, playing the music video. Then the shower, where Rockwell is attacked by a shadowy character, and finally, the graveyard, with the man in the underwear. (It's a sureal music video that can be done much better.)
  • Werewolves of London: I've never been to London, so what the heck am I to do for the layout? I guess it'd have to go to Trader Vic's, Lee Ho Fook (heheh), the like. Werewolves prowl the streets of London, acting like cannibalistic socialites.
  • Frontier Psychiatrist: Guests enter an auditorium stage, with curtained walls and lights along the walkway, dimly lit. Guests pass a reenactment of the opening skit, before entering passing various characters. The important characters are the elderly gentlemen at the mics, who will lunge at guests, Dexter, who will jump off of the couch, the cowboys, who allow guests to get hit by the bullets, the monkey on drums, the ghostly choir (one will lunge at guests), and the seagull and monkey fighting each other. Also appearing are the ventriloquist, the skeleton, the alien, the hypnotist, the teacher, the student, and the mariachi.
  • Nightmare on My Street: Guests enter a Freddy Krueger-themed replica of Will Smith's Graffiti room, with Will sitting on the throne. Guests then enter Will's house, where Freddy Silhouettes lurk around every corner. This includes attacking Will for turning off David Letterman, reenacting the Body and Brains part, and slashing Will in his bed. Throughout the scenes, there is a heavy red and black contrast.
  • Finale: Guests exit through the Halloween Party's aftermath, just a bunch of beer bottles, trash, and broken vases (and a hungover guy on the couch), where the succubus, the shadowy figure, the perfect hair werewolf, Dexter, and a non-silhouette Freddy attack.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DocNiktMarr said:

MONSTER MUSIC: Volume 2

What's a Halloween Party with only five songs? There is a lot more than just Micheal Jackson, Ray Parker Jr, Boris Pickett, and Rocky Horror. No, Halloween Music is a vast label to use. I hope you enjoyed our last album, for there is MUCH more for you to experience.

*Thriller's Vincent Price Laugh*

ROOMS:

• Facade: The facade for this is actually an alternative facade for the original Monster Music. Guests enter through a wall of albums that can be Halloween Music. Stuff like film scores, metal, novelty compilations, Drew's Famous and other mixes, alongside some albums with cover art commonly seen as spooky. Once inside, there is a revolving tunnel with more cover arts. Like the last installment of the house, Halloween Music plays in the queue, and the albums will light up in time with the music.
  • Halloween (She Get So Mean): Guests exit the tunnel and head towards a house throwing a wild Halloween party. Oh, and who's attending? A heck of a lot of monsters. Taking on a Hammer Horror Style (Saturated colors), you'll encounter zombies, werewolves, vampires, slashers, demons, ghosts, goblins, scarecrows.... any horror monster you can imagine, it can go in the scenes. Including a Coffin Banger, Cabbie Ghost, Frank-N-Furter, the Skeletal Conductor, and Werecat Micheal Jackson. Guests go through the woods to the front porch, where monsters are getting wasted and making out. Upon entering the living room, Monsters are throwing a wild party, breaking stuff and threatening guests, while Rob Zombie and his band play. Finally, guests enter a bedroom, with a Satan on the bed awaiting a succubus, who breaks out of the closet.
  • Somebody's Watching Me: Guests enter another room of the house, turning it from a trashes home covered in Halloween decorations to a tidier, more standard home. Not by much. Enter from a kitchen, where a bird will fly from a cabinet. The Hallway has that creepy painting, ram bust, and Rockwell on the stairs. Then the Living room, where a character in black lunges out the couch while Rockwell watches the TV, playing the music video. Then the shower, where Rockwell is attacked by a shadowy character, and finally, the graveyard, with the man in the underwear. (It's a sureal music video that can be done much better.)
  • Werewolves of London: I've never been to London, so what the heck am I to do for the layout? I guess it'd have to go to Trader Vic's, Lee Ho Fook (heheh), the like. Werewolves prowl the streets of London, acting like cannibalistic socialites.
  • Frontier Psychiatrist: Guests enter an auditorium stage, with curtained walls and lights along the walkway, dimly lit. Guests pass a reenactment of the opening skit, before entering passing various characters. The important characters are the elderly gentlemen at the mics, who will lunge at guests, Dexter, who will jump off of the couch, the cowboys, who allow guests to get hit by the bullets, the monkey on drums, the ghostly choir (one will lunge at guests), and the seagull and monkey fighting each other. Also appearing are the ventriloquist, the skeleton, the alien, the hypnotist, the teacher, the student, and the mariachi.
  • Nightmare on My Street: Guests enter a Freddy Krueger-themed replica of Will Smith's Graffiti room, with Will sitting on the throne. Guests then enter Will's house, where Freddy Silhouettes lurk around every corner. This includes attacking Will for turning off David Letterman, reenacting the Body and Brains part, and slashing Will in his bed. Throughout the scenes, there is a heavy red and black contrast.
  • Finale: Guests exit through the Halloween Party's aftermath, just a bunch of beer bottles, trash, and broken vases (and a hungover guy on the couch), where the succubus, the shadowy figure, the perfect hair werewolf, Dexter, and a non-silhouette Freddy attack.

Very Good!

I had an idea to promote Multiversal Breakout:

DESPAIR HORIZON getting a web page.

The page would feature some information on DESPAIR HORIZON, such as technical specifications, model type (Let's say... Multiversal Detention Ship - Class 7), and their mission, to capture and contain potential threats to the multiverse. There is also a section on prisoners, but it's all classified. At first. As the event gets closer, more and more detained characters are added, with notes on who they are, what they did, how to contain them, and any notes from the wardens. Kinda like SCP, but a bit crazier.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I had an idea to promote Multiversal Breakout:

DESPAIR HORIZON getting a web page.

The page would feature some information on DESPAIR HORIZON, such as technical specifications, model type (Let's say... Multiversal Detention Ship - Class 7), and their mission, to capture and contain potential threats to the multiverse. There is also a section on prisoners, but it's all classified. At first. As the event gets closer, more and more detained characters are added, with notes on who they are, what they did, how to contain them, and any notes from the wardens. Kinda like SCP, but a bit crazier.

That's a really good promotion idea!

Here's my promotion idea.

a package containing the items related to my first hhn event idea's haunted houses and scare-zones along with a flash-drive video of Marty summoning Fear.

As for the plot for the experiment creepypasta haunted house idea well the plot is that Shadowcreek Labs are recreating most of the infamous experiments (seen on the experiment creepypastas) however the experiments began horribly wrong and now you are caught in this mess!

Edited by Twilight59

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

As for the plot for the experiment creepypasta haunted house idea well the plot is that Shadowcreek Labs are recreating most of the infamous experiments (seen on the experiment creepypastas) however the experiments began horribly wrong and now you are caught in this mess!

just gonna link this here for inspiration [vid i actually helped out with] 

• Like 1

Experiment Creepypastas

Facade: Shadowcreek Labs entrance

Scene 1: Science lab with the necrosis infected scientists attacked guests

Scene 2: An observatory with the happy puppet syndrome children attacking guests

Scene 3: Patient hallway in which hides patient no. 0017983 (In some patient rooms there will be two subjects killing each other, a patient dead with a look of fear onto her face and a tall gangly creature at a patient room staring at guests)

Scene 4: A patient room with the Russian Sleep Experiment patients

Scene 5: Surgery room with the twins sewn together attacking the shadowcreek soldiers along with a dead baby with it's heart ripped out on a surgery table (notes: while guests are distracted by the sewn together twins fighting the soldiers another sewn together twin will attack guests)

Scene 6: A mutation lab in which mutated Chernobyl people lurk around to attack guests

Scene 7: a forest themed chamber with the Hoia Baciu forest monster hiding in the forest themed chamber

Scene 8: a virtual reality chamber with three dead bodies are strapped onto tables with three virtual reality games on the television along with the television wires hooked into their vr headsets along with the monster from the third game hiding in the chamber (one dead body is riddled with bullets the second dead body is burnt and the third dead body has it's body/head exposed) 

Scene 9: an insane man in a chamber who has lost all five senses is restrained onto a table and when his vital signs go off the tulpa doppelganger of the insane man will pop out to attack guests

Scene 10/Finale: a huge experimentation lab filled with dead soldiers, scientists and cleaning personnel along with previous scaracters from previous scenes will attack guests

(Note: i know The Virtual Reality Experiment isn't on the top 20 experiment creepypastas list but i felt this experiment creepypasta felt necessary)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1