Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Already edited it.

By the way doc if you had a hhn dream event featuring your haunted house and scare-zone ideas how would you treat it?

An event completely dedicated to my ideas, that's a bit much for me. A good event is a mixture of things, a few licenses, some strong original ideas, decent scarezones, it's a group effort. And some houses are obviously best without some of the other houses. (Come to think of it, a lot of my houses are larger than the average house.) One Christmas house every two years or so, a web-themed house every two years or so, a small amount of licenses each year, not a big focus on comedy houses. I guess the big ones I'd like to see are:

• WASTED: Hell of a Drug, because I don't think there's been a haunted house based off of getting high before and it'd be cool to break some ground
  • TOKYO YOKAI, because I like monsters of all sorts
  • DOOM IT YOURSELF, because i'd like this meta look at a haunt
  • GAME OVER, because there aren't enough video game haunts (and also I edited the original post to feature more scenes and a facade)
  • MONSTER MUSIC, because I've always liked Halloween Music and it'd be awesome
  • RAPTURE CORPS: Hell on Earth as the stupid-awesome house
  • I don't know what to do for actual licenses (not just mashups) because a lot of them are either classics that have been done better than I can ever, or contemporary releases. So, um, maybe Smegged, The Monsters of Doctor Who (I haven't watched the show in a while, I basically only saw one season and a few scattered episodes but the idea came from my sister's obsession and as I looked through one of her visual guides, I'd thought it'd be awesome), PetRICKfied (The Citadel and the season 3-4 sequel MORTYfied would come later), GORILLAZ, eh, I don't know. Save the licenses for the actual big developers.
  • Actually, there are few licenses that I would love to include, the problem is that they belong to me and I've only actually worked on one. Basically, I want to make Webcomics, and I have so many ideas involving vampires, spirits, scavengers, necromancy, demons and so much more. (A lot of it is in one universe I plan to branch out of the comic I'm currently working on/posting, another is going to be a universe involving two comics, one hand-drawn in a stylized LEGO Minifig/Funko Pop!/Kindergartner's Doodles and the other built with LEGO). BUT, since I've pretty much done nothing with the ideas, I'm not going to post plans because A: I'm not into this blatant self-promotion usually, B: They aren't going to be that good anyway, C: I haven't even introduced villains into the comic I'm posting, so no one would get any of the references, and D: it's really not the place for this. I mean, I promote it on the hosting site's forums, but this is a page for ideas for haunted houses, not linking to my superhero comic. Maybe I'll return to the topic when the comic(s, if I make others) hits 20 subscriptions and featured 15 monsters. And again, I'm not linking to it because I'm not the self-promoting type (and also, it'd be weird). And also the current one isn't going to be that horror-heavy for a while.

Sorry for the long rant there, I don't know why I went on a tangent about "Eh, I want to make haunted houses based off of my creative works but I'm not even going to tell you what they are", aside from maybe Twilight saying it'd be based on my IDEAS, maybe. Eh, if you do find it, don't make a big deal about how we've met from HNN, don't just randomly high-rate and leave inane comments on all 15 pages of the comic (more to come) because I want a community to form naturally if it does, and don't hype me up on the forums because I don't want it to be over promoted.

Anyways, that's enough talk about my insecurities as a starting-out webcomic maker, back on topic!

Also, Twilight, just because your ideas for Music-themed houses are based off of mine doesn't mean you have to make them sequels to my houses. I mean, Deadpool is a Marvel Character based on Deathstroke who is a DC Character, but he doesn't fight Lobo on a regular basis. Make it your own, give yourself the controls.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

An event completely dedicated to my ideas, that's a bit much for me. A good event is a mixture of things, a few licenses, some strong original ideas, decent scarezones, it's a group effort. And some houses are obviously best without some of the other houses. (Come to think of it, a lot of my houses are larger than the average house.) One Christmas house every two years or so, a web-themed house every two years or so, a small amount of licenses each year, not a big focus on comedy houses. I guess the big ones I'd like to see are:

• WASTED: Hell of a Drug, because I don't think there's been a haunted house based off of getting high before and it'd be cool to break some ground
  • TOKYO YOKAI, because I like monsters of all sorts
  • DOOM IT YOURSELF, because i'd like this meta look at a haunt
  • GAME OVER, because there aren't enough video game haunts (and also I edited the original post to feature more scenes and a facade)
  • MONSTER MUSIC, because I've always liked Halloween Music and it'd be awesome
  • RAPTURE CORPS: Hell on Earth as the stupid-awesome house
  • I don't know what to do for actual licenses (not just mashups) because a lot of them are either classics that have been done better than I can ever, or contemporary releases. So, um, maybe Smegged, The Monsters of Doctor Who (I haven't watched the show in a while, I basically only saw one season and a few scattered episodes but the idea came from my sister's obsession and as I looked through one of her visual guides, I'd thought it'd be awesome), PetRICKfied (The Citadel and the season 3-4 sequel MORTYfied would come later), GORILLAZ, eh, I don't know. Save the licenses for the actual big developers.
  • Actually, there are few licenses that I would love to include, the problem is that they belong to me and I've only actually worked on one. Basically, I want to make Webcomics, and I have so many ideas involving vampires, spirits, scavengers, necromancy, demons and so much more. (A lot of it is in one universe I plan to branch out of the comic I'm currently working on/posting, another is going to be a universe involving two comics, one hand-drawn in a stylized LEGO Minifig/Funko Pop!/Kindergartner's Doodles and the other built with LEGO). BUT, since I've pretty much done nothing with the ideas, I'm not going to post plans because A: I'm not into this blatant self-promotion usually, B: They aren't going to be that good anyway, C: I haven't even introduced villains into the comic I'm posting, so no one would get any of the references, and D: it's really not the place for this. I mean, I promote it on the hosting site's forums, but this is a page for ideas for haunted houses, not linking to my superhero comic. Maybe I'll return to the topic when the comic(s, if I make others) hits 20 subscriptions and featured 15 monsters. And again, I'm not linking to it because I'm not the self-promoting type (and also, it'd be weird). And also the current one isn't going to be that horror-heavy for a while.

Sorry for the long rant there, I don't know why I went on a tangent about "Eh, I want to make haunted houses based off of my creative works but I'm not even going to tell you what they are", aside from maybe Twilight saying it'd be based on my IDEAS, maybe. Eh, if you do find it, don't make a big deal about how we've met from HNN, don't just randomly high-rate and leave inane comments on all 15 pages of the comic (more to come) because I want a community to form naturally if it does, and don't hype me up on the forums because I don't want it to be over promoted.

Anyways, that's enough talk about my insecurities as a starting-out webcomic maker, back on topic!

Also, Twilight, just because your ideas for Music-themed houses are based off of mine doesn't mean you have to make them sequels to my houses. I mean, Deadpool is a Marvel Character based on Deathstroke who is a DC Character, but he doesn't fight Lobo on a regular basis. Make it your own, give yourself the controls.

You know what you're right maybe i do need to make my own haunted house idea.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:15 AM, DocNiktMarr said:

I've given Ghost of Stephen Foster a listen,

I didn't watch the music video because I didn't know if it was the real deal or an AMV-type thing. But today I watched it, and the room could be based off of it.

When I make the Monster Music Masterpost, I'll include it, along with many others - DRAGULA, NWO, and other songs I haven't listed yet included.

• Like 2

Sid's Terrorvision in 3-D!

Facade: A Broken Television

Scene 1: Fat-Man/Fear Of Victory

Scene 2: Unhappy Days/The Things With No Feelings

Scene 3: I Loathe Lucy/Willy Wonka Beta Tape

Scene 4: Seasameat Street/Squidward's Suicide

Scene 5: M*A*S*H*E*D/Lost Superman Cartoon

Scene 6: Killigan's Island/Legends of The Hidden Temple

Scene 7: American Idiot/Stick Stickly

Scene 8: Wheel of Misfortune/The Black Friday Incident

Scene 9: Star Tracheotomy/Not Long Enough

Scene 10: Deadline News/Black Noise

Scene 11: The Fraidy Bunch In Color/Crybaby Lane

Scene 12: The Jerry Stalker Show/Dead Bart

Scene 13/Finale: The Outer Zone/Channel Infinite

(So what do you think of the layout?)

(By the way mazethinker are there some changes to be made in this crossover house idea?)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Sid's Terrorvision in 3-D!

Facade: A Broken Television

Scene 1: Fat-Man/Fear Of Victory

Scene 2: Unhappy Days/The Things With No Feelings

Scene 3: I Loathe Lucy/Willy Wonka Beta Tape

Scene 4: Seasameat Street/Squidward's Suicide

Scene 5: M*A*S*H*E*D/Lost Superman Cartoon

Scene 6: Killigan's Island/Legends of The Hidden Temple

Scene 7: American Idiot/Stick Stickly

Scene 8: Wheel of Misfortune/The Black Friday Incident

Scene 9: Star Tracheotomy/Not Long Enough

Scene 10: Deadline News/Black Noise

Scene 11: The Fraidy Bunch In Color/Crybaby Lane

Scene 12: The Jerry Stalker Show/Dead Bart

Scene 13/Finale: The Outer Zone/Channel Infinite

(So what do you think of the layout?)

thanks. i'll do it in "haunted house and scarezone ideas"

• Like 1

MONSTER MUSIC MASTER POST

By nature, a lot of things can be crammed into the Monster Music House. It'd take a lot of sequels to include them all. SO, instead of making a ton of sequels, I'll just list a bunch of room sets in one long list!

These rooms are not in any order. I'm just throwing ideas around. And ALSO i have a large Halloween Playlist. Like, last I checked over 12 hours of Youtube videos, including instrumental music, covers, and remixes. Good god. It's the size of this undertaking that I'm really dreading as I type.

• Dead Man's Party: Guests enter a decaying house full of various undead (zombies, ghosts, vampires, skeletons, etc), some with damage showing how they died (A prominent lightning scar running down their face, horrible bruising and twisted, broken limbs, vampires will have obvious bite marks and a lack of blood, etc) . After being greeted by a skeletal chauffeur, guests encounter a wild semi-formal party full of dead, drunk revelers. A zombie Danny Elfman will burst forward from a refreshments table, with his best suit and tie and two silver dollars keeping his eyelids down. Another room will feature the undead playing some of their parlor games. Namely, stuff that would kill humans. Russian Roulette, Hangman with an actual man in a noose, "Which Shot Is Actually Poisoned", and to make matters worse they're all trying to get the guests in on the fun, trying to hand them the gun, offer them a smoking glass that smells like gasoline, there's not really a lethal way to join hangman but the trap door will drop and the dead guy just laughs. Well, I guess that there's room for maybe just one more. (Undead)
  • Spooky Scary Skeletons: Guests enter a graveyard with a bunch of skeletons. The skeletons will sneak up on guests from behind the gravestones. Once guests enter the Mausoleum, TLT's remix will play, multicolored strobes light up the room, and skeletons rave dance. A few will lunge at guests, and the DJ Skeleton taunts guests. Guests leave and find themselves in the original graveyard, full of tall, dead trees. But some of these trees are just tall skeletons. Spooky. (Skeletons)
  • Bad Moon Rising: Guests enter a small swamp town being torn apart by extreme weather of biblical proportions. The winds howl, rain falls and lightning strikes even though the sky is clear, the river besides will splash onto guests. Guests encounter an end-is-near protester who sings along with the song (or lip synchs), an outhouse with a panicked survivor (I'm not explaining this. It needs no explanation), trees with people impaled on them (Some may still be alive), a section where the ground shakes, and maybe a guy who fits the description of The Old Man Down the Road (Not Creedence, but John Fogerty solo). (Apocalypse)
  • The Haunted Hoedown: I hate this song, but it still fits. Guests enter a farm, first going through a pumpkin patch filled with ghouls, before getting to the barn. In the barn, more ghouls dance, a corpse lady with a mangled face offers guests drinks, and a hanged ghost kicks around while playing the fiddle. (Intro)
  • They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!: Guests enter an abandoned asylum, where a patient in a straightjacket lipsynchs to the "song" (It's all spoken word with a backing beat). Ghost orderlies and patients will leap out of the cells. Guests then enter a dingy house where the patient begs for a woman not to leave him. As guests leave, they enter a crumbling wing full of mangled ghosts while !Aaah-Ah Yawa Em Ekat Gnimoc Er'yeht plays. (Fun fact, that's the b-side of the record, it's the same song but played in reverse and also it was apparently featured in restaurant jukeboxes. For some reason. Imagine if this was on the Salt And Pepper Diner's Jukebox instead of What's New Pussycat.) (Insanity)
  • Phantom of the Opera (Harajuku): Guests pass by the Phantom, playing his organ. When the song picks up, lights will strobe from above the organ. Guests then enter the lair of the Phantom, where Phantoms (A normal one and a Red Death Phantom) will pop out of the walls. Finally, guests go down the aisle of the opera, with Christine singing on stage. As guests get to the exit in the stage, the Phantom cuts the chandelier, which falls towards guests. (Phantom)
  • Devil Went Down to Georgia: Guests enter a Georgia woods, where Johnny plays the fiddle. From the woods emerges The Devil (A mix of Beezelbot and Cuphead's Devil, Black fur but a triangular face and emaciated frame), who attacks with a golden fiddle. As they enter the next scene, a demon emerges from Hell. Next scene is the band of demons, a bunch of animatronics playing instruments. A few will be scaracters who will lunge out at guests. Finally, they get to a clearing, where the Devil surrenders. But since he's surrendering to Johnny only, he'll still swipe at guests' ankles. (Devil)
  • Abracadabra: MAGIC. Basically, Knott's Black Magic house. Magicians will torment women using magic, splitting them in half, impaling them while they're stuck in a box, all sorts of slaughter. The women will also emerge from their devices for a scare. (Magic)
  • I Put A Spell On You: Guests enter an elderly witch doctor's shack, where he lip-synchs along while conjuring spells, targeting female guests. Guests then enter a swamp, where he has his minions (I want to say Voodoo zombies, but eh, do we really need 10 zombie songs in the playlist? Let's just go with apprentices) attack guests. Finally, guests enter a bar, where Creedence's cover plays and some old men get drunk and reminisce about past romances. The witch doctor will break through the wall, still singing along, and targeting the ladies. (No Sanderson Sisters, they don't sound drunk enough. That's a requirement for a good cover of the song.) (Magic)
  • This Is Halloween: As guests enter this finale scene, PowerGlove's cover will play momentarily. As they fully enter, Marilyn Manson takes over, and monsters from HHN's past sing along while guests navigate beneath a roller coaster full of corpses. Body Collectors, Demonic Bikers, Pumpkinheads, Micheal Krueger, Lizzie Borden, Shadybrook inmates, anything goes. They encounter a number of scenes of twisted Halloween celebrations. Near the end, Jack the Clown will rip a victim's face off while ranting about Halloween, and Eddie and a Chainsaw Drill Team instructor rush guests. (Icon)
  • Psycho Killer: Guests enter an apartment hallway covered with blood and corpses. From some of the apartments, a Patrick Bateman-esque slasher will pop out of the doors, and some of the corpses are scaracters. Guests then enter an apartment-turned-larder, full of hanging corpse parts and Little Trees. Another American psycho will sneak between the parts and attack guests with a chainsaw. Finally, guests enter a hall of broken mirrors where a psycho dressed like David Byrne has a breakdown while lipsynching to the song. The mirrors will open up like shutters, and psychos that physically look shattered will burst through. (Insanity)
  • Enter: Sandman: Guests enter a children's bedroom, where the child is praying before bed. The Sandman will burst out of the closet (Not MY sandman, but a sandman regardless) and threaten to drag everyone off to Never Ever Land. And guess where the spinning tunnel of "sand" takes you! It's basically a burnt and ruined fairytale village, where burnt peasants scream at you for having nightmares in the embers. Finally, guests enter a room made of black clouds where Sandman threatens to keep you here forever. (Nightmares)
  • She Blinded Me With Science: Guests walk up to the Home for Deranged Scientists, where some patients are scaring guests by hiding behind some of the machines they made. In the lobby, a restrained Dr. Dolby in a wheelchair sings along to the song, and Dr. Pyke will jump out at guests at his lines. Finally, guests enter Dolby's room, where he's throwing a fit because Miss Sakamoto tidied up, so he's basically making a mess. She will appear from the doorway to sedate Dolby, before threatening guests. (Mad Science)
  • The Hangman's Body Count: Guests enter a grayscale old ranch, where the Hangman watches from afar, his yellow eyes glowing. (Okay, grayscale with yellow.) A raven will fly from a window at guests. Guests then enter a wooded area, where a western outlaw's crimes are reenacted through the trees (including a scene where a man robs Lola Montez and a scene where Black Bart (Po8) attacks guests with either a shotgun or a hatchet). Finally, guests go onto the hill with the Hangman's tree, where a man is thrashing in the noose while the raven watches the line. The Hangman will attack, his skeletal face in full view. (Phantoms)
  • Grim Grinning Ghosts (TLT): Guests enter a haunted mansion's hallway, where the wallpaper lights up in time with the music. Busts on shelves will bop their heads along with the music. As guests go down the hallway, they're attacked by ghosts dressed for a party. Then guests enter a ballroom where the ghosts are dancing, with some ghosts breaking from their partner to attack. Finally, guests enter a graveyard, where a whole slew of spirits attack. (Ghosts)
  • Bark at the Moon: Guests enter a graveyard, where a werewolf Ozzy Osbourne rises from the grave and swipes at guests. They then enter a village, where a more advanced Ozzwolf attacks guests amidst a panicking angry mob. Finally, guests go into a lab, where the initial Ozzwolf will leap onto a table, howl, laugh like a maniac, and attack guests. (Werewolves)
  • Putting On The Ritz: ...Is this a Halloween song? Pandora seemed to have placed it above Monster Mash and Ghostbusters last year. And it's all Taco, no Astaire. Not a bad song, but overhyped. But if it's included, song 4. Guests enter a high-class nightclub. The high-fashion, the smell of scotch and cigars, perfume and cologne, a hint of cocaine over by that one corner Jerry... but the catch is that, aside from a group of "Elites", everyone attending is dead. Recently deceased. The elites walk the floor, wearing masquerade masks with their suits and gowns and wielding weapons such as daggers, canes, caneswords, switchblades, leather saps, keeping everyone dead. A few elites will break out in tap dancing, which will distract for the others to attack. And a corpse by the end is a scaracter. (Killers)
  • Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps): It'd be an intro, that's for sure. Not sure what type of monsters Bowie had in mind and we have no way of asking, but the song brings to mind something urban, so let's put it in a modern/slightly futuristic cityscape full of monsters. Guests enter from an alleyway where they are attacked by a werewolf, into a street where they're attacked by flesh golems. They then work their way into a sewer, where they meet a horde of modern vampires (Like, The Lost Boys, not Edward Cullen... that was unimportant because sparkly vampires are actually outdated now, aren't they? I'm glad I saw the day!) who will attack them. Finally, they exit into a park, where several anachronistic ghosts appear to spook guests. (Intro)
  • Boris The Spider: The crappost of Monster Music. Guests enter an apartment where a spider is visible on the wall. Like, a big spider but not a giant spider, realistically. A man with a book will rush at guests. In the next room, the apartment is full of spiders. Bookman is covered. Next room, giant spiderwebs. Man-sized spiders attack guests. (...I think I may have done more than I think this song deserves. I mean, it's not a bad song, but it's about killing a spider. Not being attacked by Shelob's and Aragog's steroid-fed children.) (Spiders)
  • Killer Klowns from Outer Space: Guests enter a post-Klown street, where Klowns round up and imprison victims. Guests then enter the Big Top, where you can feel the popcorn (via air puffs). Klowns will attack amidst the confusion. Finally, a corridor full of Klowns armed with Klown "sports equipment". Near the end, Klownzilla will attack. (Clowns)
  • The Greatest Show Unearthed: Guests enter a carnival. The midway is staffed by skeletons, who taunt guests and swipe at them with canes. In the big top, zombie clowns will entertain and attack guests. At the end, walk through a merry-go-round, where zombie clowns and zombie children still taunt guests and attack. But they're kinda circling you. (Clowns)
  • Aim For The Head: Guests are in a Zombie Preparedness Class' lobby. A guy in a black duster, sunglasses, and a black scissorcut will lip synch to the song. (I don't know what Creature Feature looks like but I imagine they look like tools.) While he distracts guests, a zombie will tear the receptionist away, and rush at guests through a splitting front desk. Guests then enter a classroom, where a teacher demonstrates the lyrics. One idiot checks his gun wrong and blows his head off, splashing guests. (If that's too much, a zombie can tear through a boarded-up window.) Finally, guests enter a shooting range where the targets are zombies, and students are shooting at the zombies. But you're in the target area of the shooting range, so you get to feel the bullets. (Well, air.) (Zombies)
  • Blue Sunny Day: Guests enter a relatively well-tended basement full of coffins. A Renfield character will clean up like a spastic, telling guests that it's time, and a JoCo-themed vampire will stare out a window showing a sunset. Vampires will reach out of the coffins. The next room is a Diner, where JoCosferatu has a recently-drained victim in his booth. She will attack guests, but her killer just seems depressed. Finally, a garden at sunrise. JoCosferatu will stand, shaking at the garden gate with his hands rattling the bars, until he bursts into flame and turns to dust. The Renfield will rush towards him, then cry and attack guests. (Vampires)
  • DRAGULA: Guests enter a backwoods garage, where Rob Zombie watches some of his men tend to the Dragula. The men will attack guests with tools. As they leave the garage, Rob will burst out of the back wall, riding the Dragula and headbanging to the cheer of spectators. Guests then head down a stretch of road populated by Rednecks, drinking and playing with knives, while Dragula and other monster cars (like The Car, Christine, the Cataluna, Death Proof rig?) will rev up and slam out of the woods, almost like the 19-2000 scene from Gorillaz but the inversion, where they start on the ground, hit an incline and go airborne, but don't land, does that make sense? (...Icon?)
  • He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask): Guests enter a forest, where Alice Cooper lip synchs to the music. Jason will use this to attack guests while they're distracted. The next scene is a showcase of some of Jason's best kills, with the Man behind the Mask showing up looking to add some new additions. Finally, guests enter Jason's cabin, where Alice Cooper's head is still singing on Jason's shelf. His body will attack guests. Meanwhile, Jason will break down a wall and join the attack. (Icon)
  • Weird Science: Okay, there's like three mixes of this song I consider canon. They're kinda all the same, though, just different lengths. Guests enter a garage/basement lab where Danny and the boys are making dreams come true. They're pretty mild mannered about it. They try to bring the latest science homunculus to life, only for her head to fly off, eyes rolled back into her head, screaming, at the guests. Guests then go further, into a room full of messed-up failed attempts at making girlfriends. A room further and the creations are more inhuman piles of sludge than recognizable humans. (Mad Science)
  • Creepy Doll: Guests enter a house at the top of a hill where no one lives. Mainly, the room with the tattered dress. The Doll will rush from under the dress. Next up is the antique store. The Old Man sits at the counter with the wooden box, warning about your predicament. Finally, guests enter the living room, where they enter the box in the fireplace. As the room becomes an inferno, Dolls with mirror faces will attack guests. (The Mirror face is so that, as the doll attacks, guests can hopefull get a glimpse of themselves - "The one inside the box is you".) (Creepy Doll)
  • Ghost Town: Guests enter a foggy modern London. Roaming the streets are ghosts dressed in a mixture of Ska fans and Droog clothes, who will attack guests. Guests then enter a night club, where The Specials are playing along to the music and normal Ska ghosts are jamming along. Droog ghosts will break down the door and attack guests. As guests leave the room, shadows of the ensuing fight are played on the alley walls. A ghost bobby and a ghost droog will attack at different ends. (Ghosts)
  • Living Dead Girl: Guests enter a creepy mansion, where a news reporter stands in the front hallway, asking the immortal question, "Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" Afterwards, he and his crew are attacked by undead girls. As guests go through the hallway, they are attacked by zombie ladies. In the basement, is Goldfoot, a mad scientist or something who turns on this intimidating machine. And from the machine roars another lovely corpse. (It's hard to make a Rob Zombie room description from the lyrics. If you want to know why, my sister bought the Hellbilly Deluxe vinyl today, and it said that it featured 13 tales. Having listened to Rob Zombie, a tale is not the right word. More like a barely-conscious line of thought. Good music, though. I can respect the man.) (Zombies)
  • Welcome to My Nightmare: Both parks used Alice Cooper before, right? Take the monsters from before and mash them into three rooms. Failing that, Guests stand on a black stage with only a lip synching Alice. In the next room, guests are attacked by a variety of monsters in a spider's web. As the finale, Guests enter a hall of torn Alice Cooper paintings, with many hiding various Alices (Mainly costumes worn on-stage or in prior haunts). (Icon)
  • Forbidden Zone: Guests enter a vortex, where they exit in an alien landscape with grey sand and a purple, stormy sky. The Mystic Knights of Oingo Boingo rock out, but an alien pickpocket will attack guests. Next is a city, where merchants peddle alien wares (Odd tools, food that smells like rot and looks like Star Trek monsters, weird clothes) and guards intimidate guests. Guests then enter a palace, where guards with Ray Guns attack guests and a sultan alien will mock them. (Aliens)
  • Zombie Jamboree: Guests enter a New York Cemetery, where zombies are having a little dance party. While affable, a few will still attack guests. As a nod to a movie famous for Belafonte's music, one zombie would wear a black-and-white vertical striped suit and green hair. The next scene involves zombies digging out others so that they can join the party. Some use shovels, some use hands. A barely-dressed zombie lady will jump out of an already excavated grave. Finally, guests pass by a table full of near-skeletal historical world leaders. Ex-Presidents, Ex-Kings and Ex-Queens, all getting oblooterated and having a good time. some will reach out at guests. (Zombies)
  • Every Day Is Halloween: Enter a city, where a man wearing goth clothing is sneered at alongside the guests by people in normal clothes. In an alley, a goth lights up his cigarette, but is attacked by a normal. As the final scene, enter a warehouse party where goths will... I don't know how to party. Some will attack the guests. (Dark style?)
  • RE: Your Brains: Guests go through an office complex, where zombies aim for survivors. They then go through a mall, where zombies will attack guests still, and survivors will attack the undead, but instead of the cubicles they wander around the mall, using the darkness to attack. Finally, the room becomes pitch-black, and zombies will attack while you can barely see. (Zombies)
  • Voodoo: Enter a blackened shack. Some ragged furniture lies about, and the walls are covered with Voodoo symbols. Or fake voodoo-esque symbols so as to not offend actual voodoo practitioners or summon something. Throughout the shack, voodoo zombies lurk about, lunging at guests. The next room is an office, with the same aesthetic as the room but with more instruments for voodoo. A loa will burst from the table. The next scene is a swamp, where the trees are covered in symbols and more loa attack. (Voodoo)
  • Pet Sematary: Guests enter a pet cemetery, where a man mourns his dead dog. Predictably, the dog rises from the grave and attacks. The next scene is full of hostile pets attacking visitors and guests - cats, birds, dogs, etc, as they run between the tombstones. The finale involves the logical conclusion, dead children. I've never seen Pet Semetary, so I don't know if they show visible damage or are just evil. (Zombies)
  • Nightmare: Guests enter Hell. Demons torture people. Room one involves demons disemboweling, torturing, otherwise maiming the damned. Room 2 is a Hell Hospital, where nurses drill into a damned's skull. Like, it'd be trepanning if there was any skull to be left. Some nurses will break from the procedure to practice on guests. Finally, an angel appears in a beam of light. As guests approach, however, the angel fades away and demons with chainsaws attack. (Demons)
  • Hail To The King: Guests enter a burning village. Executed men hang from nooses in trees, and guards attack guest and peasant alike. Guests then enter a dungeon, where guards beat up prisoners begging for mercy. The final scene is the throne room, where the King sits on his throne, a banner with the Deathbat staring down on everyone. His mistresses lay down in front of the throne, and the King himself will step off the throne and swing a large sword, like a Claymore, at guests. As they exit, Guests encounter Death. (Evil)
  • Shepherd of Fire: Starts the same as Hail to the King but with demons instead of guards. No, it's kinda the same actually. Like, replace the dungeon with a forest where Demons attack, the King and his harem with a Devil and damned souls, and make the main color red instead of black. They're kinda sister songs, it's so it's kinda one or the other in all of history opposed to one appearing one year and the other appearing two years next. (Demons)
  • Ghost of Stephen Foster: Guests enter a black-and-white cartoon, set at the Hotel Paradise. The hairy crescent moon man, who I personally think is the ghost of Stephen Foster himself and refer to as such, stands at the desk, intimidating the couple. A little down the hall, the dog butler will emerge from the spinning wall. In the next room, guests are attacked by the rats, and one big rat. Finally, they pass through a hall where all the surfaces are demonic faces, before emerging in the hotel room. Stephen Foster and his ghouls attack, and you can see a skeleton painted on the wall. As guests exit, they pass by the skeleton, and a skeleton scaracter will attack. (Ghosts)
  • EDIT: The Greatest Show Unearthed Returns: The same setup as The Greatest Show Unearthed, but darker. Literally. Little lighting throughout the rooms. The clowns and carnies are rotted even further. The final GSU room is replaced with a scene from a grittier Giggles and Gore, where prior victims are tortured into clowns. Set in a house a few years after Greatest Show Unearthed debuts. (Clowns)
  • EDIT: Dance Macabre: Let me just start this off by saying that the music video was a disappointment, I wanted the plague doctors the thumbnail promised, but they were just dancing girls, and also the vampire thing came too late. Maybe the goat demon thing was cool, I don't know. But the Dance Macabre scene would be set at a variation of the TransyLvAnia party, where instead of the dancing girls, GHOST is playing, lead by Emeritus III. The plague doctors come down the stairs, and everything goes to hell. Party guests come down with a horrid sickness, vomiting, being covered with boils, and eventually dying. All the while, the plague doctors are threatening survivors with their doctor sticks. Near the end, the lighting goes red, everything is covered in blood, and guests pass by a clock chiming at midnight. Papa Nihil hides here, carrying a knife and surrounded by a couple of dummy doctors. (...Plague Doctors? Sickness? Icon? Who cares, it's nowhere close to what actually happened.)
  • EDIT: Love Psych: Guests go down a dark highway, heading up to a dilapidated brothel by the side of the road. In the brothel are the corpses of its users, many brutally slaughtered, and blood everywhere. A hick woman will burst in with an axe. In the hallway, many more ladies hide in the doors, all with weapons, explaining where all the blood came from. In the final scene, a man is hiding in a room's shower, while the hick pimp breaks down the door with another axe. As guests escape the Love Shack, they pass by the pimp stuffing a corpse into the back of his Chrysler. If he sees you, he'll try to brain you with the shovel he's using. (Psycho Clans)
  • EDIT: Nature Trail to Hell: Guests walk down the aisle of a movie theater, showing previews for Nature Trail to Hell in 3-D! Some patrons will "catch" a decapitated head and pretend to throw it to guests in disgust. Once in the movie itself, guests are stalked through the woods by the Homicidal Maniac, a man dressed in all black, complete with a featureless mask. At the beginning, a troop leader resembling Classic Weird Al is pinned to the campsite sign by an unnecessarily large amount of axes. Throughout the campsite, guests can find the Maniac's trail of carnage, in typical over-the-top Weird Al style. Near the end, the murderer attacks a final time, and you can actually make out a few details - while it's still an all-black mask, the killer appears to be none other than modern Weird Al. Also, hidden in one scene is the devil, and a large amount of spray cheese, because as every Weird Al Yankovic fan knows, Zihw Zeehc Stae Natas. (Slasher)
  • EDIT: Hell: Guests find themselves passing through Club Inferno, where Squirrel Nut Zippers are playing. The lead singer, in his red-faced eye-circled form, will reveal scenarios pertaining to eternal torment - namely the dancing silenced slave and the dentist. The dentist and the dancer will jump out at guests. Exiting the club, guests find themselves in Hell, where the couple watching the band lose their souls (the souls will probably be a Pepper's Ghost effect). Further in Hell, Guests find themselves in a furnace made of damned souls, many of them screaming and twisting in the walls, and Lucifer will be dancing to the music, mocking a man who's being burnt alive. Another demon will lash out, possibly with a soul Twinkie in his mouth. (I just watched the music video, and the "Cake that is passed around" is a damned Twinkie. I am not accepting anything else.) Throughout Hell, like in the transitions, burnt, faceless creatures roam. (Demons.)
  • EDIT: A Gorey Demise: Okay, I was wrong about Creature Feature, they don't look like jerks. Anyways, A Gorey Demise's rooms would start with a large ballroom. Ghouls are scattered about the tables, gossiping amongst each other before the leader gets their attention. In the next few rooms, guests enter a hall of newspapers, wall-to-wall obituaries. Some will feature a gag or scaracter related to the death - Amber's will squirt water, Eric gets a gravedigger, Greg's will turn transparent and show a skeleton locked in a crypt, etc. But at the end, is Zeke, confined to a straightjacket and attacking guests. (Death - possibly an intro from the large amount of it.)
  • EDIT: Turn the Lights Off: The room turns black, as guests enter a blacklit party full of Monsters Inc. Style monsters. The strobes light up to the beat. Many of the monsters attack - be they scaracter, puppet, or animatronic. (Monsters) (FURTHER EDIT: At some point, guests pass by the Zimbabwe songbirds from "Banana Man". Banana Man himself, makeup and bulgy eyes and banana in hand, will hop out nearby.)
  • EDIT: Don't Pay the Ferryman: Guests wind up in a dark, rainy riverside. As they make their way down the river, souls attack. At the end, Charon sits on his raft, and another Charon will attack from behind. (Death)

I THINK IM DONE.

No, I'm done. Yeah, it's incomplete, but pretty much any "Halloween Music Playlist" will be incomplete because it's a broad term. And I excluded a few novelty songs (I will not have a room based on Bob McFadden's Mummy (I'm a mummy, I scare people, I'm looking for a copy of Kookie Kookie Give Me Your Comb, the Hipster isn't actually scared) and I don't feel like Witch Doctor would work in a haunted house unironically. I was a Teenage Monster is... what type of monster, you're just saying you were unkempt and barely human until you met the girl of your dreams so no.) Dr. Steel will be impossible to licence. There is a big lot that are unlikely. But still, if you have your own list, come up with a master list of your own. We'll drive this sucker into the ground!

Edited by DocNiktMarr
I've only listened to like 4 Creature Feature songs this list can never end.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

By nature, a lot of things can be crammed into the Monster Music House. It'd take a lot of sequels to include them all. SO, instead of making a ton of sequels, I'll just list a bunch of room sets in one long list!

These rooms are not in any order. I'm just throwing ideas around. And ALSO i have a large Halloween Playlist. Like, last I checked over 12 hours of Youtube videos, including instrumental music, covers, and remixes. Good god. It's the size of this undertaking that I'm really dreading as I type.

• Dead Man's Party: Guests enter a decaying house full of various undead (zombies, ghosts, vampires, skeletons, etc), some with damage showing how they died (A prominent lightning scar running down their face, horrible bruising and twisted, broken limbs, vampires will have obvious bite marks and a lack of blood, etc) . After being greeted by a skeletal chauffeur, guests encounter a wild semi-formal party full of dead, drunk revelers. A zombie Danny Elfman will burst forward from a refreshments table, with his best suit and tie and two silver dollars keeping his eyelids down. Another room will feature the undead playing some of their parlor games. Namely, stuff that would kill humans. Russian Roulette, Hangman with an actual man in a noose, "Which Shot Is Actually Poisoned", and to make matters worse they're all trying to get the guests in on the fun, trying to hand them the gun, offer them a smoking glass that smells like gasoline, there's not really a lethal way to join hangman but the trap door will drop and the dead guy just laughs. Well, I guess that there's room for maybe just one more. (Undead)
  • Spooky Scary Skeletons: Guests enter a graveyard with a bunch of skeletons. The skeletons will sneak up on guests from behind the gravestones. Once guests enter the Mausoleum, TLT's remix will play, multicolored strobes light up the room, and skeletons rave dance. A few will lunge at guests, and the DJ Skeleton taunts guests. Guests leave and find themselves in the original graveyard, full of tall, dead trees. But some of these trees are just tall skeletons. Spooky. (Skeletons)
  • Bad Moon Rising: Guests enter a small swamp town being torn apart by extreme weather of biblical proportions. The winds howl, rain falls and lightning strikes even though the sky is clear, the river besides will splash onto guests. Guests encounter an end-is-near protester who sings along with the song (or lip synchs), an outhouse with a panicked survivor (I'm not explaining this. It needs no explanation), trees with people impaled on them (Some may still be alive), a section where the ground shakes, and maybe a guy who fits the description of The Old Man Down the Road (Not Creedence, but John Fogerty solo). (Apocalypse)
  • The Haunted Hoedown: I hate this song, but it still fits. Guests enter a farm, first going through a pumpkin patch filled with ghouls, before getting to the barn. In the barn, more ghouls dance, a corpse lady with a mangled face offers guests drinks, and a hanged ghost kicks around while playing the fiddle. (Intro)
  • They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!: Guests enter an abandoned asylum, where a patient in a straightjacket lipsynchs to the "song" (It's all spoken word with a backing beat). Ghost orderlies and patients will leap out of the cells. Guests then enter a dingy house where the patient begs for a woman not to leave him. As guests leave, they enter a crumbling wing full of mangled ghosts while !Aaah-Ah Yawa Em Ekat Gnimoc Er'yeht plays. (Fun fact, that's the b-side of the record, it's the same song but played in reverse and also it was apparently featured in restaurant jukeboxes. For some reason. Imagine if this was on the Salt And Pepper Diner's Jukebox instead of What's New Pussycat.) (Insanity)
  • Phantom of the Opera (Harajuku): Guests pass by the Phantom, playing his organ. When the song picks up, lights will strobe from above the organ. Guests then enter the lair of the Phantom, where Phantoms (A normal one and a Red Death Phantom) will pop out of the walls. Finally, guests go down the aisle of the opera, with Christine singing on stage. As guests get to the exit in the stage, the Phantom cuts the chandelier, which falls towards guests. (Phantom)
  • Devil Went Down to Georgia: Guests enter a Georgia woods, where Johnny plays the fiddle. From the woods emerges The Devil (A mix of Beezelbot and Cuphead's Devil, Black fur but a triangular face and emaciated frame), who attacks with a golden fiddle. As they enter the next scene, a demon emerges from Hell. Next scene is the band of demons, a bunch of animatronics playing instruments. A few will be scaracters who will lunge out at guests. Finally, they get to a clearing, where the Devil surrenders. But since he's surrendering to Johnny only, he'll still swipe at guests' ankles. (Devil)
  • Abracadabra: MAGIC. Basically, Knott's Black Magic house. Magicians will torment women using magic, splitting them in half, impaling them while they're stuck in a box, all sorts of slaughter. The women will also emerge from their devices for a scare. (Magic)
  • I Put A Spell On You: Guests enter an elderly witch doctor's shack, where he lip-synchs along while conjuring spells, targeting female guests. Guests then enter a swamp, where he has his minions (I want to say Voodoo zombies, but eh, do we really need 10 zombie songs in the playlist? Let's just go with apprentices) attack guests. Finally, guests enter a bar, where Creedence's cover plays and some old men get drunk and reminisce about past romances. The witch doctor will break through the wall, still singing along, and targeting the ladies. (No Sanderson Sisters, they don't sound drunk enough. That's a requirement for a good cover of the song.) (Magic)
  • This Is Halloween: As guests enter this finale scene, PowerGlove's cover will play momentarily. As they fully enter, Marilyn Manson takes over, and monsters from HHN's past sing along while guests navigate beneath a roller coaster full of corpses. Body Collectors, Demonic Bikers, Pumpkinheads, Micheal Krueger, Lizzie Borden, Shadybrook inmates, anything goes. They encounter a number of scenes of twisted Halloween celebrations. Near the end, Jack the Clown will rip a victim's face off while ranting about Halloween, and Eddie and a Chainsaw Drill Team instructor rush guests. (Icon)
  • Psycho Killer: Guests enter an apartment hallway covered with blood and corpses. From some of the apartments, a Patrick Bateman-esque slasher will pop out of the doors, and some of the corpses are scaracters. Guests then enter an apartment-turned-larder, full of hanging corpse parts and Little Trees. Another American psycho will sneak between the parts and attack guests with a chainsaw. Finally, guests enter a hall of broken mirrors where a psycho dressed like David Byrne has a breakdown while lipsynching to the song. The mirrors will open up like shutters, and psychos that physically look shattered will burst through. (Insanity)
  • Enter: Sandman: Guests enter a children's bedroom, where the child is praying before bed. The Sandman will burst out of the closet (Not MY sandman, but a sandman regardless) and threaten to drag everyone off to Never Ever Land. And guess where the spinning tunnel of "sand" takes you! It's basically a burnt and ruined fairytale village, where burnt peasants scream at you for having nightmares in the embers. Finally, guests enter a room made of black clouds where Sandman threatens to keep you here forever. (Nightmares)
  • She Blinded Me With Science: Guests walk up to the Home for Deranged Scientists, where some patients are scaring guests by hiding behind some of the machines they made. In the lobby, a restrained Dr. Dolby in a wheelchair sings along to the song, and Dr. Pyke will jump out at guests at his lines. Finally, guests enter Dolby's room, where he's throwing a fit because Miss Sakamoto tidied up, so he's basically making a mess. She will appear from the doorway to sedate Dolby, before threatening guests. (Mad Science)
  • The Hangman's Body Count: Guests enter a grayscale old ranch, where the Hangman watches from afar, his yellow eyes glowing. (Okay, grayscale with yellow.) A raven will fly from a window at guests. Guests then enter a wooded area, where a western outlaw's crimes are reenacted through the trees (including a scene where a man robs Lola Montez and a scene where Black Bart (Po8) attacks guests with either a shotgun or a hatchet). Finally, guests go onto the hill with the Hangman's tree, where a man is thrashing in the noose while the raven watches the line. The Hangman will attack, his skeletal face in full view. (Phantoms)
  • Grim Grinning Ghosts (TLT): Guests enter a haunted mansion's hallway, where the wallpaper lights up in time with the music. Busts on shelves will bop their heads along with the music. As guests go down the hallway, they're attacked by ghosts dressed for a party. Then guests enter a ballroom where the ghosts are dancing, with some ghosts breaking from their partner to attack. Finally, guests enter a graveyard, where a whole slew of spirits attack. (Ghosts)
  • Bark at the Moon: Guests enter a graveyard, where a werewolf Ozzy Osbourne rises from the grave and swipes at guests. They then enter a village, where a more advanced Ozzwolf attacks guests amidst a panicking angry mob. Finally, guests go into a lab, where the initial Ozzwolf will leap onto a table, howl, laugh like a maniac, and attack guests. (Werewolves)
  • Putting On The Ritz: ...Is this a Halloween song? Pandora seemed to have placed it above Monster Mash and Ghostbusters last year. And it's all Taco, no Astaire. Not a bad song, but overhyped. But if it's included, song 4. Guests enter a high-class nightclub. The high-fashion, the smell of scotch and cigars, perfume and cologne, a hint of cocaine over by that one corner Jerry... but the catch is that, aside from a group of "Elites", everyone attending is dead. Recently deceased. The elites walk the floor, wearing masquerade masks with their suits and gowns and wielding weapons such as daggers, canes, caneswords, switchblades, leather saps, keeping everyone dead. A few elites will break out in tap dancing, which will distract for the others to attack. And a corpse by the end is a scaracter. (Killers)
  • Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps): It'd be an intro, that's for sure. Not sure what type of monsters Bowie had in mind and we have no way of asking, but the song brings to mind something urban, so let's put it in a modern/slightly futuristic cityscape full of monsters. Guests enter from an alleyway where they are attacked by a werewolf, into a street where they're attacked by flesh golems. They then work their way into a sewer, where they meet a horde of modern vampires (Like, The Lost Boys, not Edward Cullen... that was unimportant because sparkly vampires are actually outdated now, aren't they? I'm glad I saw the day!) who will attack them. Finally, they exit into a park, where several anachronistic ghosts appear to spook guests. (Intro)
  • Boris The Spider: The crappost of Monster Music. Guests enter an apartment where a spider is visible on the wall. Like, a big spider but not a giant spider, realistically. A man with a book will rush at guests. In the next room, the apartment is full of spiders. Bookman is covered. Next room, giant spiderwebs. Man-sized spiders attack guests. (...I think I may have done more than I think this song deserves. I mean, it's not a bad song, but it's about killing a spider. Not being attacked by Shelob's and Aragog's steroid-fed children.) (Spiders)
  • Killer Klowns from Outer Space: Guests enter a post-Klown street, where Klowns round up and imprison victims. Guests then enter the Big Top, where you can feel the popcorn (via air puffs). Klowns will attack amidst the confusion. Finally, a corridor full of Klowns armed with Klown "sports equipment". Near the end, Klownzilla will attack. (Clowns)
  • The Greatest Show Unearthed: Guests enter a carnival. The midway is staffed by skeletons, who taunt guests and swipe at them with canes. In the big top, zombie clowns will entertain and attack guests. At the end, walk through a merry-go-round, where zombie clowns and zombie children still taunt guests and attack. But they're kinda circling you. (Clowns)
  • Aim For The Head: Guests are in a Zombie Preparedness Class' lobby. A guy in a black duster, sunglasses, and a black scissorcut will lip synch to the song. (I don't know what Creature Feature looks like but I imagine they look like tools.) While he distracts guests, a zombie will tear the receptionist away, and rush at guests through a splitting front desk. Guests then enter a classroom, where a teacher demonstrates the lyrics. One idiot checks his gun wrong and blows his head off, splashing guests. (If that's too much, a zombie can tear through a boarded-up window.) Finally, guests enter a shooting range where the targets are zombies, and students are shooting at the zombies. But you're in the target area of the shooting range, so you get to feel the bullets. (Well, air.) (Zombies)
  • Blue Sunny Day: Guests enter a relatively well-tended basement full of coffins. A Renfield character will clean up like a spastic, telling guests that it's time, and a JoCo-themed vampire will stare out a window showing a sunset. Vampires will reach out of the coffins. The next room is a Diner, where JoCosferatu has a recently-drained victim in his booth. She will attack guests, but her killer just seems depressed. Finally, a garden at sunrise. JoCosferatu will stand, shaking at the garden gate with his hands rattling the bars, until he bursts into flame and turns to dust. The Renfield will rush towards him, then cry and attack guests. (Vampires)
  • DRAGULA: Guests enter a backwoods garage, where Rob Zombie watches some of his men tend to the Dragula. The men will attack guests with tools. As they leave the garage, Rob will burst out of the back wall, riding the Dragula and headbanging to the cheer of spectators. Guests then head down a stretch of road populated by Rednecks, drinking and playing with knives, while Dragula and other monster cars (like The Car, Christine, the Cataluna, Death Proof rig?) will rev up and slam out of the woods, almost like the 19-2000 scene from Gorillaz but the inversion, where they start on the ground, hit an incline and go airborne, but don't land, does that make sense? (...Icon?)
  • He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask): Guests enter a forest, where Alice Cooper lip synchs to the music. Jason will use this to attack guests while they're distracted. The next scene is a showcase of some of Jason's best kills, with the Man behind the Mask showing up looking to add some new additions. Finally, guests enter Jason's cabin, where Alice Cooper's head is still singing on Jason's shelf. His body will attack guests. Meanwhile, Jason will break down a wall and join the attack. (Icon)
  • Weird Science: Okay, there's like three mixes of this song I consider canon. They're kinda all the same, though, just different lengths. Guests enter a garage/basement lab where Danny and the boys are making dreams come true. They're pretty mild mannered about it. They try to bring the latest science homunculus to life, only for her head to fly off, eyes rolled back into her head, screaming, at the guests. Guests then go further, into a room full of messed-up failed attempts at making girlfriends. A room further and the creations are more inhuman piles of sludge than recognizable humans. (Mad Science)
  • Creepy Doll: Guests enter a house at the top of a hill where no one lives. Mainly, the room with the tattered dress. The Doll will rush from under the dress. Next up is the antique store. The Old Man sits at the counter with the wooden box, warning about your predicament. Finally, guests enter the living room, where they enter the box in the fireplace. As the room becomes an inferno, Dolls with mirror faces will attack guests. (The Mirror face is so that, as the doll attacks, guests can hopefull get a glimpse of themselves - "The one inside the box is you".) (Creepy Doll)
  • Ghost Town: Guests enter a foggy modern London. Roaming the streets are ghosts dressed in a mixture of Ska fans and Droog clothes, who will attack guests. Guests then enter a night club, where The Specials are playing along to the music and normal Ska ghosts are jamming along. Droog ghosts will break down the door and attack guests. As guests leave the room, shadows of the ensuing fight are played on the alley walls. A ghost bobby and a ghost droog will attack at different ends.
  • Living Dead Girl: Guests enter a creepy mansion, where a news reporter stands in the front hallway, asking the immortal question, "Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" Afterwards, he and his crew are attacked by undead girls. As guests go through the hallway, they are attacked by zombie ladies. In the basement, is Goldfoot, a mad scientist or something who turns on this intimidating machine. And from the machine roars another lovely corpse. (It's hard to make a Rob Zombie room description from the lyrics. If you want to know why, my sister bought the Hellbilly Deluxe vinyl today, and it said that it featured 13 tales. Having listened to Rob Zombie, a tale is not the right word. More like a barely-conscious line of thought. Good music, though. I can respect the man.) (Zombies)
  • Welcome to My Nightmare: Both parks used Alice Cooper before, right? Take the monsters from before and mash them into three rooms. Failing that, Guests stand on a black stage with only a lip synching Alice. In the next room, guests are attacked by a variety of monsters in a spider's web. As the finale, Guests enter a hall of torn Alice Cooper paintings, with many hiding various Alices (Mainly costumes worn on-stage or in prior haunts). (Icon)
  • Forbidden Zone: Guests enter a vortex, where they exit in an alien landscape with grey sand and a purple, stormy sky. The Mystic Knights of Oingo Boingo rock out, but an alien pickpocket will attack guests. Next is a city, where merchants peddle alien wares (Odd tools, food that smells like rot and looks like Star Trek monsters, weird clothes) and guards intimidate guests. Guests then enter a palace, where guards with Ray Guns attack guests and a sultan alien will mock them. (Aliens)
  • Zombie Jamboree: Guests enter a New York Cemetery, where zombies are having a little dance party. While affable, a few will still attack guests. As a nod to a movie famous for Belafonte's music, one zombie would wear a black-and-white vertical striped suit and green hair. The next scene involves zombies digging out others so that they can join the party. Some use shovels, some use hands. A barely-dressed zombie lady will jump out of an already excavated grave. Finally, guests pass by a table full of near-skeletal historical world leaders. Ex-Presidents, Ex-Kings and Ex-Queens, all getting oblooterated and having a good time. some will reach out at guests. (Zombies)
  • Every Day Is Halloween: Enter a city, where a man wearing goth clothing is sneered at alongside the guests by people in normal clothes. In an alley, a goth lights up his cigarette, but is attacked by a normal. As the final scene, enter a warehouse party where goths will... I don't know how to party. Some will attack the guests. (Dark style?)
  • RE: Your Brains: Guests go through an office complex, where zombies aim for survivors. They then go through a mall, where zombies will attack guests still, and survivors will attack the undead, but instead of the cubicles they wander around the mall, using the darkness to attack. Finally, the room becomes pitch-black, and zombies will attack while you can barely see. (Zombies)
  • Voodoo: Enter a blackened shack. Some ragged furniture lies about, and the walls are covered with Voodoo symbols. Or fake voodoo-esque symbols so as to not offend actual voodoo practitioners or summon something. Throughout the shack, voodoo zombies lurk about, lunging at guests. The next room is an office, with the same aesthetic as the room but with more instruments for voodoo. A loa will burst from the table. The next scene is a swamp, where the trees are covered in symbols and more loa attack. (Voodoo)
  • Pet Sematary: Guests enter a pet cemetery, where a man mourns his dead dog. Predictably, the dog rises from the grave and attacks. The next scene is full of hostile pets attacking visitors and guests - cats, birds, dogs, etc, as they run between the tombstones. The finale involves the logical conclusion, dead children. I've never seen Pet Semetary, so I don't know if they show visible damage or are just evil. (Zombies)
  • Nightmare: Guests enter Hell. Demons torture people. Room one involves demons disemboweling, torturing, otherwise maiming the damned. Room 2 is a Hell Hospital, where nurses drill into a damned's skull. Like, it'd be trepanning if there was any skull to be left. Some nurses will break from the procedure to practice on guests. Finally, an angel appears in a beam of light. As guests approach, however, the angel fades away and demons with chainsaws attack. (Demons)
  • Hail To The King: Guests enter a burning village. Executed men hang from nooses in trees, and guards attack guest and peasant alike. Guests then enter a dungeon, where guards beat up prisoners begging for mercy. The final scene is the throne room, where the King sits on his throne, a banner with the Deathbat staring down on everyone. His mistresses lay down in front of the throne, and the King himself will step off the throne and swing a large sword, like a Claymore, at guests. As they exit, Guests encounter Death. (Evil)
  • Shepherd of Fire: Starts the same as Hail to the King but with demons instead of guards. No, it's kinda the same actually. Like, replace the dungeon with a forest where Demons attack, the King and his harem with a Devil and damned souls, and make the main color red instead of black. They're kinda sister songs, it's so it's kinda one or the other in all of history opposed to one appearing one year and the other appearing two years next. (Demons)
  • Ghost of Stephen Foster: Guests enter a black-and-white cartoon, set at the Hotel Paradise. The hairy crescent moon man, who I personally think is the ghost of Stephen Foster himself and refer to as such, stands at the desk, intimidating the couple. A little down the hall, the dog butler will emerge from the spinning wall. In the next room, guests are attacked by the rats, and one big rat. Finally, they pass through a hall where all the surfaces are demonic faces, before emerging in the hotel room. Stephen Foster and his ghouls attack, and you can see a skeleton painted on the wall. As guests exit, they pass by the skeleton, and a skeleton scaracter will attack. (Ghosts)

I THINK IM DONE.

No, I'm done. Yeah, it's incomplete, but pretty much any "Halloween Music Playlist" will be incomplete because it's a broad term. And I excluded a few novelty songs (I will not have a room based on Bob McFadden's Mummy (I'm a mummy, I scare people, I'm looking for a copy of Kookie Kookie Give Me Your Comb, the Hipster isn't actually scared) and I don't feel like Witch Doctor would work in a haunted house unironically. I was a Teenage Monster is... what type of monster, you're just saying you were unkempt and barely human until you met the girl of your dreams so no.) Dr. Steel will be impossible to licence. There is a big lot that are unlikely. But still, if you have your own list, come up with a master list of your own. We'll drive this sucker into the ground!

This is pretty good! Also i might think of a NWO Room description in about right now.

NWO-Guests will enter into a dystopian city where there's a riot going on and some of the rioters might attack guests and rant about the dystopian city when guests nearly exit the dystopian city dystopian sci-fi soldiers will pop out to attack guests. (Dystopia)

6 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

This is pretty good! Also i might think of a NWO Room description in about right now.

NWO-Guests will enter into a dystopian city where there's a riot going on and some of the rioters might attack guests and rant about the dystopian city when guests nearly exit the dystopian city dystopian sci-fi soldiers will pop out to attack guests. (Dystopia)

I almost included that but I was done.

My take was that you actually entered the NWO HQ, and had guards attacking you.

I gave up because I didn't know what to do with it after the initial scene.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I almost included that but I was done.

My take was that you actually entered the NWO HQ, and had guards attacking you.

I gave up because I didn't know what to do with it after the initial scene.

Well i do understand that but still i could've wish that the NWO scene was added into the monster music masterpost.

50 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

• Ghost Town: Guests enter a foggy modern London. Roaming the streets are ghosts dressed in a mixture of Ska fans and Droog clothes, who will attack guests. Guests then enter a night club, where The Specials are playing along to the music and normal Ska ghosts are jamming along. Droog ghosts will break down the door and attack guests. As guests leave the room, shadows of the ensuing fight are played on the alley walls. A ghost bobby and a ghost droog will attack at different ends.

I THINK IM DONE.

Holy shit doc. That was the best layout i ever seen on here

• Like 1

More ideas.

• RED DWARF: (Actually I can't think of a subtitle for this that doesn't use Smeg and I don't want to use Smeg again for reasons): Last we saw our heroes, they were trapped in a simulation caused by a despair squid's ink. But that's only part of the horrors the crew had to face. Go back to the Red and see if you can help,  but be warned....
  • HORRORCANE: Hurricanes are bad enough. But when a pack of wind spirits decide that mankind has had it too good lately, they can conjure up the wind and rain to really cause some damage. Enter the Horrorcane if you dare. (Yeah, a Hurricane-themed haunt might be in bad tastes. But I've had it on my mind since after Matthew, when I was helping clean up and thinking about if the Krampus figure on the Krampus facade in Orlando was okay (or alternatively, thrown through a store window throught the winds). Still, I think it could be interesting, I just don't know if it's a good idea, PR-wise.)
  • NOSTALGIA CRITIC: BEST FORGOTTEN: He remembers it so you don't have to, but can one man carry that burden? Critic's been going insane(r) lately, and Malcom and Tamara are rightfully concerned, seeing as how he can get. Enter the man's broken mind, and prepare for a trip that you may not recover from.
  • Sandman's Lair: Tonight, as you go to sleep, a spirit has targeted you from the nightmare realm. As Sandman drags you through the nightmares of past victims, will you be able to stay alive long enough to wake up?
  • RHETT AND LINK: Cult of the RandlerTwo guys from North Carolina are some of the most prominent Internetainers out there, and have amassed a decent fan base. They call themselves Randlers, or Rhett and Link (...ers) and Mythical Beasts. Which is nice and all, but a cult worshiping what was once an animal are also dedicated to a different type of Randler, and the leader, high on his own fumes, feel Rhett and Link to be a threat to the movement. Using a spell book he found in a dumpster near where he lives (the dumpster next door), he has conjured a Hell to trap the two YouTubers. Relive some of the most nighmarish moments in their history.
  • Like 2

Halloween Horror Nights: Mindfield returns for one last scare!

Icon: Marty Mindfield

Haunted Houses

Inside Marty's Mind (Icon House)

Rick and Morty: Mortyfied

Horrorcane

Hells Church

Monster Music: Volume 2

YouTube Dead 2

Game Over 2: Hard Mode

Druids and Demons

Half Finished House of Horrors (Based on a haunted house idea in one of the forums)

Frat Party (Again based on a haunted house idea in one of the forums)

Behind the Scares

Sid's Lost Episodes: Disc 2

Eddsworld: The Beginning and The Friend

Scare-Zones

Wrath of the Robots

Slasher Maze

Neon Nightmare

The Butchering Grounds

Mindfield's Madness

Shows 

Academy of Villains

Edited by Twilight59

Halloween Horror Nights: Welcome to Sid's Twisted World

Icon: Sid

Haunted Houses

Sid's Terrorvision in 3-D! (Icon House)

Eric Andre's Twisted Show of Terrors

Freddy Krueger's Dream Corp LLC

American Horror Story: Roanoake

Videodrome: Long Live the New Flesh

Channel Infinite

Scream Queens

Bates Motel

The Strain

Channel Zero

V/H/S

Scare-Zones

American Horror Story: Cult

Television Terrors

Sid's Twisted World

Shows

Academy of Villains

Sid's Twisted Show

Edited by Twilight59

8 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Halloween Horror Nights: Welcome to Sid's Twisted World

Icon: Sid

Haunted Houses

Sid's Terrorvision in 3-D! (Icon House)

Eric Andre's Twisted Show of Terrors

Freddy Krueger's Dream Corp LLC

American Horror Story: Roanoake

Videodrome: Long Live the New Flesh

Channel Infinite

Scream Queens

Bates Motel

The Strain

Channel Zero

Scare-Zones

American Horror Story: Cult

Television Terrors

Sid's Twisted World

Shows

Academy of Villains

Sid's Twisted Show

A house that would fit this event is a house based off the found footage movie V/H/S

• Like 1

ERIC ANDRE'S TWISTED SHOW OF TERRORS

Facade: Eric Andre's Mouth (It's like a funhouse clown entrance but with Eric Andre)

Scene 1: Eric Andre's Talk Show

Scene 2: Bee Infested New York Subway

Scene 3: New York City Street with a Wrecked Cop Car and a Smoothie Time Stand including a Street Suitcase

Scene 4: Barber Shop

Scene 5: Seinfeld Restaurant Recreation 

Scene 6: Star Wars Preacher

Scene 7: Jewelry Shop

Scene 8: Blind Man

Scene 9: Pizza Safety

Scene 10: Eric's Car Place

Scene 11: Team Go!

Scene 12: Cat Burgler

Scene 13: Art Galley

Scene 14: Electrical Store

Scene 15: Sign Waver

Scene 16: The Bar

Scene 17: The Octopus

Scene 18/Finale: Eric Andre's Destroyed Talk Show (Its a mashup of all the intro and monologue scenes from every season of The Eric Andre Show)

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

NOSTALGIA CRITIC: BEST FORGOTTEN

He remembers it so you don't have to. But some things are best forgotten, and a culmination of bad films have started to eat away at the Nostalgia Critic's mind. As he slips further and further into insanity, take a glimpse into the broken man's psych, and see if you can take it.

Yeah, #ChangeTheChannel didn't last very long, sadly. Michaud seems a right bastard, he should face the music like a man. But while Doug may have been a dangerously amateurish director/producer (No Craft Services? Making everyone lie down in the basement for god knows how long?) he seems a decent enough person, just spineless and trapped in a contract. So yeah.

ROOMS:

• Facade: The NC studio. In some bushes beside the studio, Chester A. Bum will jump out begging for change with a boo can (a can filled with coins or nuts and washers that is shaken for a scare) disguised as his cup. Despite being a scare, he's friendly and will engage guests in conversation.
  • Therapy Session: Critic lies down on the CA couch, while a psychiatrist talks to him about his problems. Doug and someone else will provide the audio ahead of time, and the characters are portrayed with dummies.
  • Intro: Guests go through the cavern of the "Johnny Quest" intro. Critic attacks at random.
  • (Note: A lot of the rooms are assorted nonsense from this point on.)
  • Angelic Intervention: Guests walk back into the office, where a "weight" drops, stopping a few feet above guests. Roger will appear from a boo hole, laughing like a madman.
  • Dinosaur Rob: Guests enter a jungle full of Raptors, while the Motherf--king T-Rex song plays. Dinosaur Rob will lunge out with a roar, before greeting guests with his catchphrase, "I'm a dinosaur".
  • IT: Two Pennywises, Critic, and some IT guy are playing poker. The Clowns will attack guests. Next, the Critic is lying in a bathtub, dead, with BALLOONS written in blood on the wall. From the opposite side of the room, a balloon (Red Balloon with eyes, basically a mask, black body suit, and a ribbon on the balloon tie) will rush at guests.
  • SPIDERS: Guests enter a room full of giant spiders that attack guests. Spider Smith will emerge from a drop window.
  • The Cheese: Guests pass by a doorway (projected window) where Film Brain threatens the Critic's gang/guests and acts like a goof. Tamara and Malcolm, wearing rat ears, attack guests with assault rifles.
  • CHRISTMAS: Guests are in front of the CA studios. The ground shakes, and Malcolm and Tamara run away. Because Critic's giant head appears above the doorway to the next room and bellows, CHRISTMAS. The next room is a Christmas clusterfrick, where Christmas Spirit commits atrocities for his love of the holiday. Including killing the Christmas Xenomorph Queen.
  • Hell: Guests pass by Santa Christ, who casually greets guests. The next room is Hell, where demons attack guests on the orders of The Devil. Among the demons is Evilina, and near the end, Teddy Ruxpin attacks.
  • Welcome to the Mindf--k: An ominous Critic stares at guests from a cloud of fog above the walkway, greeting guests with a "Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Mindf--k." The ensuing room is a changing fog-filled maze full of projections of Critic freaking out, and creatures I will call Critic Putties (Basically, people in Critic Morphsuits. Jacket, pants, glasses, and facial hair. The baseball cap and tie are worn alongside the suit). Throughout the scene, Flagpole Sitta plays, I forgot that detail when I originally made the post because it seemed so obvious but now I realize that people forget.
  • Nostalgiaween: Guests walk into a room full of Nostalgiaween movie clips, where Critic is comatose in his Pumpkin suit.
  • Not The Bees: Critic is tied down and tortured by a Tamara with tic-tac-toe facepaint and Malcolm in a bee costume.
  • (EDIT) The Shining: See Twilight's post below. But at the end, guests enter the nearby forest, where they pass by a frozen Critic.
  • (EDIT): HyperBoner: heheheh... The CA Break Room (with the fridge). Hyper will rush out of a Boohole, and Devil Boner will crash through the ceiling tiles, AK blazing. (Bungee Stunt)
  • (EDIT) The Family: The abused kids are on the couch, watching movies that they really shouldn't at their age. Uncle Lies (Actors can switch between natural, balding wig and obvious "Doug's Shaved Now" wig) sits with them, laughing when someone gets gored and insulting guests. Aunt Despair will rush the line with a broken Snake Venom bottle.
  • Transition Cameos because I forgot to give them rooms: Between rooms, these characters will appear: Shining Critic (With mallet), Hyper Fangirl, Devil Boner (I'M CHILD FRIENDLY) (They both have a room now, but they still get cameos earlier on), Tommy Wiseau (i didn't hit her), Jontron (With Knife and Masquerade mask), (EDIT) Benny (Immediately before or after HyperBoner), Shining Rachel (With Bat), Bill (Mm-hmm), ZUUL MOTHAF--KER (Either played by a Zuul puppet or a grim reaper-style ghost), and Isaac (Who may or may not appear with a Winifred Wig)
  • Finale: Guests exit through the Channel Awesome studio, where the psychiatrist is dead in his chair. Critic will run in, crying, his hands stained with blood, looking for another kill.
Edited by DocNiktMarr
More room ideas, cameos.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

NOSTALGIA CRITIC: BEST FORGOTTEN

He remembers it so you don't have to. But some things are best forgotten, and a culmination of bad films have started to eat away at the Nostalgia Critic's mind. As he slips further and further into insanity, take a glimpse into the broken man's psych, and see if you can take it.

Yeah, #ChangeTheChannel didn't last very long, sadly. Michaud seems a right bastard, he should face the music like a man. But while Doug may have been a dangerously amateurish director/producer (No Craft Services? Making everyone lie down in the basement for god knows how long?) he seems a decent enough person, just spineless and trapped in a contract. So yeah.

ROOMS:

• Facade: The NC studio. In some bushes beside the studio, Chester A. Bum will jump out begging for change with a boo can (a can filled with coins or nuts and washers that is shaken for a scare) disguised as his cup. Despite being a scare, he's friendly and will engage guests in conversation.
  • Therapy Session: Critic lies down on the CA couch, while a psychiatrist talks to him about his problems. Doug and someone else will provide the audio ahead of time, and the characters are portrayed with dummies.
  • Intro: Guests go through the cavern of the "Johnny Quest" intro. Critic attacks at random.
  • (Note: A lot of the rooms are assorted nonsense from this point on.)
  • Angelic Intervention: Guests walk back into the office, where a "weight" drops, stopping a few feet above guests. Roger will appear from a boo hole, laughing like a madman.
  • Dinosaur Rob: Guests enter a jungle full of Raptors, while the Motherf--king T-Rex song plays. Dinosaur Rob will lunge out with a roar, before greeting guests with his catchphrase, "I'm a dinosaur".
  • IT: Two Pennywises, Critic, and some IT guy are playing poker. The Clowns will attack guests. Next, the Critic is lying in a bathtub, dead, with BALLOONS written in blood on the wall. From the opposite side of the room, a balloon (Red Balloon with eyes, basically a mask, black body suit, and a ribbon on the balloon tie) will rush at guests.
  • SPIDERS: Guests enter a room full of giant spiders that attack guests. Spider Smith will emerge from a drop window.
  • The Cheese: Guests pass by a doorway (projected window) where Film Brain threatens the Critic's gang/guests and acts like a goof. Tamara and Malcolm, wearing rat ears, attack guests with assault rifles.
  • CHRISTMAS: Guests are in front of the CA studios. The ground shakes, and Malcolm and Tamara run away. Because Critic's giant head appears above the doorway to the next room and bellows, CHRISTMAS. The next room is a Christmas clusterfrick, where Christmas Spirit commits atrocities for his love of the holiday. Including killing the Christmas Xenomorph Queen.
  • Hell: Guests pass by Santa Christ, who casually greets guests. The next room is Hell, where demons attack guests on the orders of The Devil. Among the demons is Evilina, and near the end, Teddy Ruxpin attacks.
  • Welcome to the Mindf--k: An ominous Critic stares at guests from a cloud of fog above the walkway, greeting guests with a "Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Mindf--k." The ensuing room is a changing fog-filled maze full of projections of Critic freaking out, and creatures I will call Critic Putties (Basically, people in Critic Morphsuits. Jacket, pants, glasses, and facial hair. The baseball cap and tie are worn alongside the suit).
  • Nostalgiaween: Guests walk into a room full of Nostalgiaween movie clips, where Critic is comatose in his Pumpkin suit.
  • Not The Bees: Critic is tied down and tortured by a Tamara with tic-tac-toe facepaint and Malcolm in a bee costume.
  • Transition Cameos because I forgot to give them rooms: Between rooms, these characters will appear: Shining Critic (With mallet), Hyper Fangirl, Devil Boner (I'M CHILD FRIENDLY), Tommy Wiseau, and Jontron (With Knife and Masquerade mask).
  • Finale: Guests exit through the Channel Awesome studio, where the psychiatrist is dead in his chair. Critic will run in, crying, his hands stained with blood, looking for another kill.

Well i could imagine a room for the Shining Critic

The Shining Miniseries-Guests will be at a hotel hallway seen in the shining miniseries where Shining Critic and Steven Weber's Jack Torrance will hide to attack guests (Note: I know this doesn't happen in the review but the scene idea i had might fit well enough)

55 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well i could imagine a room for the Shining Critic

The Shining Miniseries-Guests will be at a hotel hallway seen in the shining miniseries where Shining Critic and Steven Weber's Jack Torrance will hide to attack guests (Note: I know this doesn't happen in the review but the scene idea i had might fit well enough)

It's okay, not everything has to happen exactly-as-is.

I mean, the Christmapocalypse didn't happen immediately before Christmas having a destructive proto-Boner freakout. (At least, the wig and makeup around the eyes reminds one of Devil Boner. I'm sticking to it.) Canonically, Critic slashed his wrist years before playing poker with clowns. I'm pretty sure Spider Smith is dead.

If something doesn't match up with the videos, it's all in Critic's head, and the Nostalgia Critic is a nutjob. So it's psuedo-justified.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

It's okay, not everything has to happen exactly-as-is.

I mean, the Christmapocalypse didn't happen immediately before Christmas having a destructive proto-Boner freakout. (At least, the wig and makeup around the eyes reminds one of Devil Boner. I'm sticking to it.) Canonically, Critic slashed his wrist years before playing poker with clowns. I'm pretty sure Spider Smith is dead.

If something doesn't match up with the videos, it's all in Critic's head, and the Nostalgia Critic is a nutjob. So it's psuedo-justified.

Thanks doc.

By the way just one thing to ask what did you think of my Eric Andre house idea?

On 7/27/2018 at 10:43 PM, Twilight59 said:

Thanks doc.

By the way just one thing to ask what did you think of my Eric Andre house idea?

You see, the problem here is that I have no actual clue as to who Eric Andre is, nor do I have intention to watch his show, so I can't tell.

It's the one where things gradually get worse and worse and everyone acts like it's normal, right? Except the guest, who is not in on the joke?

Edited by DocNiktMarr