HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

I work in digital and we almost always share new original content on Thursday afternoons. Fan awareness tends to be at its highest right before the weekend which results in more views of the content. It also allows people like us to talk about it on forums all day on Friday.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MKDean19 said:

I'll throw my few dollars in for Thursday as well. You guys/girls think it'll be a dual announcement? Icon and house/scarezone?

Most likely it'll be the icon and icon house/zone; hopefully it's a house because an announcement for an Icon getting only a scarezone seems like a boring announcement.

Side Note: I think the possible Icons might be the Voodoo Queen, Reaper, or Lady Death

Edited by wow

Who knows. At this point anything is better than nothing. 

Mind it would be such a cluster bomb if something was announced which WASN'T part of the leaks. Part of me wishes this happens (especially if that replaces all the Saw rumours!)

Mind starting to get a little worried by AHS coven. Just rewatching the series, and if we are getting bayou of blood (so all voodoo stuff is not in the AHS maze) there's very little left other than the axe man, and bitchy, ambitious women with a fleetwood mac soundtrack. Don't get me wrong. I really liked this series (even if it kinda went silly towards the end), but for me the voodoo stuff better translates to a maze than the rest of the season. Maybe I have this wrong but does anyone else have reservations? Asylum and roanoke could be epic, but coven could be awful and that would be such a shame. 

4 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Who knows. At this point anything is better than nothing. 

Mind it would be such a cluster bomb if something was announced which WASN'T part of the leaks. Part of me wishes this happens (especially if that replaces all the Saw rumours!)

If they announced something that hasn't been "leaked" a lot of people including myself would have that feeling like they just got the chair they were about to sit on pulled out from underneath them, which I want. Id love to be surprised about an announcement. 

7 minutes ago, wow said:

Most likely it'll be the icon and icon house/zone; hopefully it's a house because an announcement for an Icon getting only a scarezone seems like a boring announcement.

Side Note: I think the possible Icons might be the Voodoo Queen, Reaper, or Lady Death

Well if we get the Voodoo Queen then the icon would have a house. I really do love that character but I just can't grasp her as an icon. The Reaper sounds cool but when I think of Reapers I get this image of a really bland Reaper. Scythe and the tattered black robe. If that's what it is I'm excited to see what they bring to the character. Lady Death has me really really intrigued though. She's the only one of the three I can actually somewhat visualize as the icon.

I enjoyed going to see most of the Saw movies in the theater. For a stretch it was an October tradition to do so. It was just another thing added to our Halloween to do list. So I guess I'm in the minority because I don't mind it coming. However, I can see the potential for the house to be a flop mainly because the traps aren't really scary (unless you're the one in them).  I also understand that there are people who don't really like the complete Saw franchise.

I didn't get to see the Saw house from HHN 19, so I don't really know what to expect other than knowing that I'll probably have to go through it a few times in order to see everything that is timed. 

As far as announcements go, I'll go against everyone and guess a little earlier in the week and go with next Tuesday. 

I don't think they've ever announced something on the weekend, right?

I just hope they start announcing stuff soon. I'm also hoping there are changes to the current potential list we have. I'm just pulling to get a Trick 'r Treat house one of these days.

3 minutes ago, MKDean19 said:

Well if we get the Voodoo Queen then the icon would have a house. I really do love that character but I just can't grasp her as an icon. The Reaper sounds cool but when I think of Reapers I get this image of a really bland Reaper. Scythe and the tattered black robe. If that's what it is I'm excited to see what they bring to the character. Lady Death has me really really intrigued though. She's the only one of the three I can actually somewhat visualize as the icon.

Isn't that kind of cheating, since she was already an icon?  Not that I'm against her, but...

9 minutes ago, b-wolf95 said:

Isn't that kind of cheating, since she was already an icon?  Not that I'm against her, but...

Which she? Neither of them (Voodoo Queen/Lady Death) were ever used as an icon in Orlando. Even if they were used, they've brought back the same icons on multiple occasions. Look how many times Jack was an icon in some capacity.

17 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

I enjoyed going to see most of the Saw movies in the theater. For a stretch it was an October tradition to do so. It was just another thing added to our Halloween to do list. So I guess I'm in the minority because I don't mind it coming. However, I can see the potential for the house to be a flop mainly because the traps aren't really scary (unless you're the one in them).  I also understand that there are people who don't really like the complete Saw franchise.

I didn't get to see the Saw house from HHN 19, so I don't really know what to expect other than knowing that I'll probably have to go through it a few times in order to see everything that is timed. 

As far as announcements go, I'll go against everyone and guess a little earlier in the week and go with next Tuesday. 

I just hope they start announcing stuff soon. I'm also hoping there are changes to the current potential list we have. I'm just pulling to get a Trick 'r Treat house one of these days.

I can't remember a weekend announcement, and as for a Trick 's Treat house it sounds like we're on the same page. Fingers crossed we'll get one eventually. The Skoolhouse in 08 wasnt enough for me.

15 minutes ago, b-wolf95 said:

She was just my pick of the three and I think I'd enjoy her character a little more than the others even if it's going to be reused from Singapore. I won't put down the other two though because I'm sure they would still probably do a good job with them. Honestly I'm still crossing my fingers and holding onto what little hope for The Caretaker and Cindy. Also. I hope everyone in the forum is having a great day!

Edited by MKDean19
Added info
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Which she? Neither of them (Voodoo Queen/Lady Death) were ever used as an icon in Orlando. Even if they were used, they've brought back the same icons on multiple occasions. Look how many times Jack was an icon in some capacity.

Lady Death.  She was an icon in Singapore.

2 minutes ago, b-wolf95 said:

Lady Death.  She was an icon in Singapore.

I wonder what small percentage of guests attended both (or all) the HHN parks. It's one thing to do both coasts, but I can't imagine many people making it to Singapore and another park. 

We'd be lucky to get as good an icon showing as what Singapore seemed to get. I'd have no problem at all with the swap.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

I wonder what small percentage of guests attended both (or all) the HHN parks. It's one thing to do both coasts, but I can't imagine many people making it to Singapore and another park. 

We'd be lucky to get as good an icon showing as what Singapore seemed to get. I'd have no problem at all with the swap.

I agree with you on this. I'm sure there are some people that are fortunate enough to hit all 3 events but if they brought her here I'd have no problem with it what so ever. Do you think if they brought her, they'd also bring her parade? I could see that causing some problems with the props and such they have out in the streets.

8 minutes ago, MKDean19 said:

I agree with you on this. I'm sure there are some people that are fortunate enough to hit all 3 events but if they brought her here I'd have no problem with it what so ever. Do you think if they brought her, they'd also bring her parade? I could see that causing some problems with the props and such they have out in the streets.

I'd love to see it, but I doubt we'd get it. They'd probably consider it a show and they only list 2 shows.

Where would the parade route run? Maybe just have it cruise through NY-SF?

The last time there was anything that really moved around the park (that I can think of) probably would have been the Death Drums and that was pre-parade (daytime).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

I'd love to see it, but I doubt we'd get it. 

Where would the parade route run? Maybe just have it cruise through NY-SF?

The last time there was anything that really moved around the park (that I can think of) probably would have been the Death Drums and that was pre-parade (daytime).

It would be a great way to get some of the crowds out from the houses. Almost like a third show, and from the videos I've seen it's visually appealing so I'd definitely like it, but I think the path in most of SF is too small and that's not including anything they may have there for the SZ. I could see it coming out where in past years the Disaster que house was and going through NY but that's only if they don't have any of those big props like cars and such.

1 hour ago, MKDean19 said:

I can't remember a weekend announcement, and as for a Trick 's Treat house it sounds like we're on the same page. Fingers crossed we'll get one eventually. The Skoolhouse in 08 wasnt enough for me.

She was just my pick of the three and I think I'd enjoy her character a little more than the others even if it's going to be reused from Singapore. I won't put down the other two though because I'm sure they would still probably do a good job with them. Honestly I'm still crossing my fingers and holding onto what little hope for The Caretaker and Cindy. Also. I hope everyone in the forum is having a great day!

According to rumors Trick 'r Treat is basically confirmed as a house for next year. *if* the sequel is realeased next year then it would make sense since Krampus was such a hit. Plus, if Trick 'r Treat does come as a scare zone like rumors say so, then it would also help to make Trick r Treat come.

1 hour ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Im on the same side as you, Saw is a great franchise and if they do it right it should be a great house. Hopefully they'll have learned lesson and tried to get the traps better timed, because from what I read about HHN 19 the maze was all time based. Unrelated but 19 seemed like such a great year I wish I could've gone. *leave it to cleaver needs to come back*

7 minutes ago, wow said:

According to rumors Trick 'r Treat is basically confirmed as a house for next year. *if* the sequel is realeased next year then it would make sense since Krampus was such a hit. Plus, if Trick 'r Treat does come as a scare zone like rumors say so, then it would also help to make Trick r Treat come.

Im on the same side as you, Saw is a great franchise and if they do it right it should be a great house. Hopefully they'll have learned lesson and tried to get the traps better timed, because from what I read about HHN 19 the maze was all time based. Unrelated but 19 seemed like such a great year I wish I could've gone. *leave it to cleaver needs to come back*

Michael Dougherty wants Trick 'r Treat 2 to be perfect. That movie was such a cult hit. I don't want it to be hit with that dreaded sequel curse. I'd love for it to show up in the event. You'd honestly hear me squeal like a little girl, let's wait to hear more on the sequel though because for all we know it could get pushed back again. Lol I'm not trying to get my hopes up.

Just now, TheLadyGator said:

Hey y'all, I got an interesting picture from a really really close friend tonight about HHN^_^. How do I upload from an iPhone ( I'm a noob I apologize)

When you make a comment it will say "insert other media"; if you hit it you'll get options to upload photos

3 minutes ago, TheLadyGator said:

Gosh darn it I don't see those options. I'll post later when I'm at a computer. It's a photo of either a column/mound of rocks or skulls  in front of a tent behind the MIB bathrooms.

So does that mean Catacombs/Gothic is going in the MIB Tent? The rumored house for that location was Blumhouse Mashup

7 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

^"The MIB bathrooms" suggests sprung tent 2 (TCM last year).

Ohhhh sorry;  I'm a noob when it comes to locations, I just know them by their general names

8 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

So is the vampire house expected to put any unique spin on the vampire genre? Because with the Conjuring as a structure, hopefully they can make it different enough from Scarecrow.

It'll probably be a more dark and genuinely creepy vampire house, just throwing it out there but maybe it's like an abandoned house filled with vampires theme?

• Like 1