HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Well at least they announced the Icon(s?) for this year. 27 looks to have a lot of potential and at least they brought something new to the table. Also, according to the Ifrit the scarecrow house(Field of Screams) might be the Icon house; but at the same time Orlando's Twitter said "23, 24, 27" which means no icon. Idek anymore I'm so confused

Edited by wow

I just don't get how they expect ppl to book flights, rent hotels, buy tickets, and spend all this cash and only give us two house announcements.  We're almost 2 months away from opening night.  If I weren't only a 3 hours drive away I wouldn't even bother making the arrangements to take time off of work for an event that i know little to nothing about. 

• Like 3

Just now, elhev said:

I just don't get how they expect ppl to book flights, rent hotels, buy tickets, and spend all this cash and only give us two house announcements.  We're almost 2 months away from opening night.  If I weren't only a 3 hours drive away I wouldn't even bother making the arrangements to take time off of work for an event that i know little to nothing about. 

Agreed entirely. It's atrocious, period. I have not booked a flight yet. And I know others personally who haven't (or have stopped going).

1 minute ago, criticalanalysis said:

Agreed entirely. It's atrocious, period. I have not booked a flight yet. And I know others personally who haven't (or have stopped going).

If I wasn't a 3-minute walk away with free access I'd probably be questioning whether or not I was going, too. Like, today's hype is intriguing, but it doesn't tell me shit about whether or not I'll actually like hanging out there. :/

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

Legacy made the statement that it's important to remember that you have to invite vampires in your house.

I wonder if that means they'll be vampires in a disguise of some sort? Vampire Party Clowns? Vampire Cops?

Ohhhhh; see now it makes sense with the Conjuring aesthetic. Jesus that sounds like a really creepy house now. I think it could go two ways: 

(1) A seriously creepy house that could be very quiet yet scary like Body Collectors

or

(2) Possibly a comedic take like the one you threw out

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I've made several guesses. 

Which one is it? Iniquitus? Soul Harvesters (that would be my guess based on the clue)? Voodoo queen (made that one a while back)? Mary (because I can't help myself)?

As to the whole icon or no icon thing. Marketing could be playing coy. They may be using "mascots" instead of "icons". 

With the four images that appear to be stemming from four houses, these "soul collectors" may be thematically linked to each of the originals. Think the Iniquitus mixed with the soul harvesters. While the soul harvesters had a set look, the Iniquitus varied in look based on the legion they tied to. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Which one is it? Iniquitus? Soul Harvesters (that would be my guess based on the clue)? Voodoo queen (made that one a while back)? Mary (because I can't help myself)?

i think it either iniquitus or soul harverstes but couldn't the soul harversters could be consider iniquitius?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timbo8 said:

i think it either iniquitus or soul harverstes but couldn't the soul harversters could be consider iniquitius?

1 minute ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

I honestly think there's no "official" icon. This Soul Collector imagery will likely be what they advertise around and have shirts for and such, but based on the Twitter's replies, they are not counted as icons.

I had more thoughts and was editing. See above. 

Everyone here is so quick, and I'm soul number 1,587 and still playing catch up. 

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

I had more thoughts and was editing. See above. 

Everyone here is so quick, and I'm soul number 1,587 and still playing catch up. 

Over 2,000 now. Definitely not flopping.

The connected Soul Harvesters is my favorite idea.

Hopefully those locked boxes are at least House hints so this isn't a glorified HHN25 Sweepstakes thing.

A actual concise date for something is never bad though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

I honestly think there's no "official" icon. This Soul Collector imagery will likely be what they advertise around and have shirts for and such, but based on the Twitter's replies, they are not counted as icons.

I was thinking that too. This is probably gonna be like the Storyteller where she wasn't the Icon but she was the mascot

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

You know the more I ponder on the Soul Harvesters the more I enjoy the idea. I think that it could fit well into the general aspects of the speculated houses.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Over 2,000 now. Definitely not flopping.

The connected Soul Harvesters is my favorite idea.

Hopefully those locked boxes are at least House hints so this isn't a glorified HHN25 Sweepstakes thing.

A actual concise date for something is never bad though.

And what no one is mentioning:

If the third is the full reveal, I think that's the earliest full reveal ever. The last week in august is traditional. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, wow said:

I don't buy it but if it comes it is just clowns with vampire teeth?

To be fair, the top left in those images from the video has a smiling bloody? face with what appears to be a form of face paint.

As was pointed out, there is a dark aspect in that you have to invite vampires into your house, and clowns are usually around in areas where kids are about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

To be fair, the top left in those images from the video has a smiling bloody? face with what appears to be a form of face paint.

As was pointed out, there is a dark aspect in that you have to invite vampires into your house, and clowns are usually around in areas where kids are about. 

like in the vampire circus?

• Like 1