HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Just now, Alice said:

33 days puts us just over into august, isn't that when they usually do the full reveal?

The countdown is for the website reveal. So does today count as an announcement day or nah?

7 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

August 3rd to be precise. I'm guessing that's the full reveal, and some/all of the boxes that are currently locked will be the IP announcements. 

I hope these boxes don't coordinate with houses, because there are only six. So if they are IPs then that means we will have 8 ips and only 1 original. And if they are just all of the remaining houses, then that means we are losing a house entirely.

• Like 1

Just now, Jediwhit82 said:

I hope these boxes don't coordinate with houses, because there are only six. So if they are IPs then that means we will have 8 ips and only 1 original. And if they are just all of the remaining houses, then that means we are losing a house entirely.

6 boxes, 33 days, maybe they are announcing one every 5 days? That would be nice after this dry spell. 

8 minutes ago, Alice said:

6 boxes, 33 days, maybe they are announcing one every 5 days? That would be nice after this dry spell. 

Probably not. I think the order of IP announcements will be:

Mid July: Blumhouse Mashup

Comic Con: Ash vs Evil Dead

Early August: Jigsaw

Website Reveal: Bayou Of Blood, Gothicombs, Vampire, Scarecrow & the scarezones

• Like 1

On the home page it still says there are 9 houses, so they wont remove one, plus that would be bad buisness; people are only expecting them to get bigger not smaller. The 6 boxes could simply just be the prizes for the "soul collectors" like the wallpaper they gave us today. 

• Like 1

How the hell is this event being run so poorly now? "Elite Soul Collectors" drivel, unexciting "announcements", complete lack of information, 33 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IS UP, stupid selfies and awkward ass replies on Twitter, holy God.

No joke this event is a fraction of what it used to be. They need a shake up in Corporate.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, UUOPDarren said:

And the guy I thought looked like a pinhead could be a body collector...

Bottom left looks like one of the skulls from the original promo art, Catacombs maybe? And then bottom right seems like it fits for Bayou. 

9 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

How the hell is this event being run so poorly now? "Elite Soul Collectors" drivel, unexciting "announcements", complete lack of information, 33 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IS UP, stupid selfies and awkward ass replies on Twitter, holy God.

No joke this event is a fraction of what it used to be. They need a shake up in Corporate.

Or it's just a fun Halloween event

• Like 2