HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

14 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

More:

IMG_0006.PNG

Oh, ffs. I may be a millennial myself but I am getting damn tired of these kids in Marketing being cute on HHN social. This is just silly. Stop dodging questions and announce more than an IP a month. >.<

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Alice said:

Oh, ffs. I may be a millennial myself but I am getting damn tired of these kids in Marketing being cute on HHN social. This is just silly. Stop dodging questions and announce more than an IP a month. >.<

Marketing loves toying with our emotions. "Announcement season" for HHN has to be their favorite time of the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MKDean19 said:

Marketing loves toying with our emotions. "Announcement season" for HHN has to be their favorite time of the year.

I imagine that they browse these forms and laugh at all of us grasping at straws.  Like that time someone tried to analyze a license plate.

• Like 2

I'm honestly worried that them "updating the site" slightly means they aren't going to announce anything this week. I mean, why update the site for a day or two when you know it's going to change to include the icon(s)? My bet is next week now. This is getting ridiculous though. They are so enjoying our torture. 

The only bright side is that I ordered my FFP+ with Express yesterday! 

Edited by TheLadyGator
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

Frankly, I'm annoyed.  There is no reason we haven't gotten a little something more by now.  It's not funny  It's not suspenseful.. it's just annoying.

4 minutes ago, HHN Monster said:

Yes!! Completely agree with you! 

I'm going to agree with the both of you. So chances are that we probably won't get that much needed announcement, so when can we speculate that they'll actually announce something? This time next week? 

19 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Has anyone tried to see if there are any clickable features. 

And since I don't have an actual computer: Can someone post what the regular site looks like?

I only have access to the mobile version. 

No clickable features aside from the normal ones. When I clicked on The Shining link on the side, it asked me if I wanted to take a survey about the website/event so I did. On the "other comments" section I wrote about how this whole "no announcements" game is getting really old and needs to stop. Not that they'll actually listen and do something, but it's better than nothing. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Has anyone tried to see if there are any clickable features. 

And since I don't have an actual computer: Can someone post what the regular site looks like?

I only have access to the mobile version. 

I looked through the code, and I didn't see any mentions of anything interesting. Although, I'm not much of an expert in that realm.

12 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Their Marketing department sucks, period. Shout at me all you want but they're an absolute atrocious disaster. Far too much control over something they shouldn't even touch.

As a marketing person. I have to agree whole heatedly.

They take an event with a rabid fanbase that they could run relatively cheap (or free) programs with, but instead decide to post "cryptic" responses or self indulgent pictures on Twitter.

Social media is a very importantly tool right now, and they kind of just shrug it off.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Their Marketing department sucks, period. Shout at me all you want but they're an absolute atrocious disaster. Far too much control over something they shouldn't even touch.

I absolutely agree. Honestly, with how big HHN has gotten, the event needs it's own marketing team. USO's marketing team doesn't seem to care about HHN very much. They should at least give the twitter back to Aiello. 

• Like 2

I might be late with this, but I was listening to a Scarezone podcast the other day on my drive and I remember them saying there was a really big hint on the tickets page. I can't see anything on the surface though. Anyone look at the coding on that page yet? 

2 minutes ago, mz_ said:

Universal will go back to releasing everything in August at 12 midnight!  Get ready!

That's my birthday!!! Best present ever! Even though that's hella late what the hell Universal. 

4 minutes ago, mz_ said:

Universal will go back to releasing everything in August at 12 midnight!  Get ready!

We've been far too spoiled with the announcements starting in March/April. If it goes to August you'll have people ripping their hair out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MKDean19 said:

We've been far too spoiled with the announcements starting in March/April. If it goes to August you'll have people ripping their hair out.

Those early announcements are how they get people to book/plan their trips early though.  It seems weird that theyre starting their big marketing initiatives so close to the event.

Im with CriticalAnalysis, Universal Marketing seems to have made a miscalculation with their strategy here.

• Like 4