HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Just now, UUOPDarren said:

1000% agreed, when I contested it last time, no one else chimed in so i though I was the only one.  I would be so upset, as would many.   

Seriously... i cant wait for next years Army of Darkness maze that is actually Jurassic park!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Any timeline for when Rush of Fear usually sells out? It's what I normally get, but there is a chance I might get cast as something important in a local musical and if I'm important than I can't miss rehearsal to go  to HHN early and in be stuck in November or late October.

I don't recall ever seeing Rush of Fear selling out.

EDIT: If you are concerned, buy ROF now.  If (before HHN starts) you end up unable to go during first 10 days, call Universal and have them change the ticket.  I have had to change plans several years and they were always very accommodating.

Edited by zombieman

I wish Orlando would only do one season of AHS like Hollywood is doing tbh.  I feel like each season has so much content since there is usually various story lines going on at once.  Freak Show could have been a great maze on its own last year.  

1 hour ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

This would be beyond dumb. No way this pans out to be true.

1 hour ago, UUOPDarren said:

1000% agreed, when I contested it last time, no one else chimed in so i though I was the only one.  I would be so upset, as would many.   

I also agree with you guys. Why in the world would they name if after the show and only use material from the movie(s)? If this turns out to be true, I'll be fairly disappointed just because of how foolish the decision would be.

My only real hope is that they don't just rehash the Evil Dead house they did for HHN 23. 

• Like 2

From what I understand the Ash Vs Evil Dead name is for promotional purposes...  I've never seen the show so I am glad the house will be based on the movies.  I honestly don't see what the big deal is its just a title IMO

12 minutes ago, elhev said:

From what I understand the Ash Vs Evil Dead name is for promotional purposes...  

It's foolish because if the rumors are true and they are doing it for promotional purposes then they'd be false advertising. It would be the equivalent of using the title Fear The Walking Dead to promote and only using material from The Walking Dead. It makes no sense. The show material is not the same as the movies so why promote it as such?

I don't work in marketing nor do I know much about it but it's just not a big deal to me personally, but I can understand why fans of the show expecting a maze about the show,  would be disappointed 

19 minutes ago, elhev said:

From what I understand the Ash Vs Evil Dead name is for promotional purposes...  I've never seen the show so I am glad the house will be based on the movies.  I honestly don't see what the big deal is its just a title IMO

You dont get why its a big deal for a title of something not having anything to do with its content????? AvED and ED2 are completely different things. Sure they share a character and monster but thats about it.

• Like 2

Just now, PeoriaBJJ said:

You dont get why its a big deal for a title of something not having anything to do with its content????? AvED and ED2 are completely different things. Sure they share a character and monster but thats about it.

To me personally no I don't find it to be a big deal if they want to name it something else to promote the show, I just want it to be good.  I understand your point but it doesn't really bother me, I've never seen the show so maybe that's why. 

Would it help easy your minds and hearts if the full house title had a subtitle to it? Something like "Ash vs Evil Dead: Dead by Dawn" or something like that.

Then the marketing copy could be something like..."Join Ash as he revisits the events that kicked off his life of fighting evil that we've seen in the hit TV show...blah blah blah..."

47 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Would it help easy your minds and hearts if the full house title had a subtitle to it? Something like "Ash vs Evil Dead: Dead by Dawn" or something like that.

Then the marketing copy could be something like..."Join Ash as he revisits the events that kicked off his life of fighting evil that we've seen in the hit TV show...blah blah blah..."

1 hour ago, elhev said:

To me personally no I don't find it to be a big deal if they want to name it something else to promote the show, I just want it to be good.  I understand your point

but it doesn't really bother me, I've never seen the show so maybe that's why. 

Not at all, because it's a totally different thing!  

Ash vs. The Evil Dead is a TV show, a dark comedy that happens WAY after the events of Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness.  It does not feature the events of the movie, it is not a TV show remake of the movies, it is a CONTINUATION of the movie.  Why on Earth would you make a house about the movies and name it after the TV show?  

Edited by UUOPDarren
  • Like 1

Hollywood is doing a Q&A tonight on Twitter and somebody asked  how many houses would be based off a TV show this year. They said "More than 1." Now they could be including WD but I don't think that's what they were talking about. I think this could add a little more credit to that Ash VS Evil Dead rumor. 

• Like 2