HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

1 minute ago, Henry14 said:

Before the terror tram is announced, does anyone have any guesses on what it might be. It's an  original concept but it doesn't hurt to throw in any possible ideas. 

My ultimate wishful thinking ever since Exorcist and the Big 4 were announced was that the Terror Tram would be hosted by either The Director or The Usher and feature them bringing the movie characters to life as part of the overall storyline for the event (It's been so long, we're overdue for a storyline again).. but who knows?

2 minutes ago, Henry14 said:

Before the terror tram is announced, does anyone have any guesses on what it might be. It's an  original concept but it doesn't hurt to throw in any possible ideas. 

if it's a returning character then i say exterminator as the tram. 

2 minutes ago, ahhwhatHhn said:

Did murdy ever say who he was working with?

He said he was working with a blast from the past so it has to be someone that he worked with at the event before. So Eli Roth, Rob Zombie, Slash, some people have said Alice Cooper but John would want to keep him in a maze. 

However judging off of a recent tweet where someone said something about Clowns to John he responded with "to clown or not to clown." Or something like that. So I think it's clown related and something clown related would usually draw me towards Zombie but I'm just gonna throw a curve ball and say Eli Roth. 

1 hour ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

He said he was working with a blast from the past so it has to be someone that he worked with at the event before. So Eli Roth, Rob Zombie, Slash, some people have said Alice Cooper but John would want to keep him in a maze. 

However judging off of a recent tweet where someone said something about Clowns to John he responded with "to clown or not to clown." Or something like that. So I think it's clown related and something clown related would usually draw me towards Zombie but I'm just gonna throw a curve ball and say Eli Roth. 

Man if it's a clowns 3D sequel on the terror tram I'm gonna fucking kill myself. Think about it, he said blast from the past, 2014 wasn't that long ago, but technically it's the past. I can't remember but hopefully he said it was a person he was working with, if not, there's a chance we're fucked

• Like 1

Original concept from Eli Roth based on clowns in one form or another or a real blast from the past, the return of Jack but i'm not thinking they would use him in Hollywood again. 31 as Terror Tram is an option as well but it's an original concept so there are a lot of different forms this may take & we'll find out the truth very soon.

Personally in my opinion, I believe it's 'Rob Zombie's Clowns'. I don't know why but I have a strong gut feeling that it's coming this year. John Murdy has worked with Zombie in the past and it would be perfect to promote his new film 31. It wouldn't be based on the actual movie of course but Murdy would love to work with Rob again and team up to make this clown-themed tram. Just a wild guess but who knows, it might actually happen. 

Speaking of blast from the past... been trolling for a while but will be on here when I have time. Calling it now TT is gonna be rob zombie 31 the trailer fits pretty good with the TT.  Hell the movie looks like it was filmed on the mountain trail on the TT lol. Hope everyone is well on here. I'm hugely excited for this year!!!

12 hours ago, foodstampsFTW said:

Man if it's a clowns 3D sequel on the terror tram I'm gonna fucking kill myself. Think about it, he said blast from the past, 2014 wasn't that long ago, but technically it's the past. I can't remember but hopefully he said it was a person he was working with, if not, there's a chance we're fucked

Maybe something to do with Jack?! We shared him back in 2007

Edited by hhnfan95

9 minutes ago, aam1995 said:

Where did they tease? I didn't see anything on their FB page. I am so excited. 

This tease has been VERY complex

which this account was tweeting, Who, What, When, Where, Why, with each word having a link to a dictionary definition of the word. However buried in the stream was this tweet 

which linked to a video. And the video when played backward said California, Florida, California over and over which from what people have said are locations important to American Horror Story. And there's also this

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13
  • Like 1