HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

This will be my first time going Opening Weekend! I'll be doing whatever Stephanie and Liz are doing. I just tend to follow their lead. But, I do hope part of our path is swinging by Bob Marley! :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning on going Opening Weekend, and hopefully i'll be with Liz and Steph :)

Theres only one problem...and that is Steph and alcohol. PLEASE do not give her any. She takes the term "lightweight" to a whole other level.

LOVE YOU STEPHANIEEE <3 :P

LOL you're adorable. I can't wait to hang out with you guys. :lol:

LOL you're adorable. I can't wait to hang out with you guys. :lol:

I love you stephhhh :)

Yeah im definitely hanging out with you Stephhhh. And YES I'll finally be able to meet Ryan :) After 3? years.

Ill definitely stop by Bob Marley's though but I also want to do the AP party. Meh I hate making decisions.

Yeap, Derek...me too! I can't imagine missing the 20th year of HHN after going the past 19, but you know how the money situation is when your not working, we've had to make some very tough financial decisions over the past few months and if I'm not working by then (God forbid) we'll have to bow out this year too.

I like your idea about having an "Unemployed HHN" get together...we need to find a portable smoke machine and have strong drinks...LOL ;)

Here's hoping that both of us are gainfully employed soon and missing our favorite event won't even be a remote possibility... ;)

If you don't go who will coordinate to meet? I look forward to meets. It’s fun to put a face with a name and to see old friends. Let’s just plan that you will have a job.

See you in 105 days

Jim

I love you stephhhh :)

Yeah im definitely hanging out with you Stephhhh. And YES I'll finally be able to meet Ryan :) After 3? years.

Ill definitely stop by Bob Marley's though but I also want to do the AP party. Meh I hate making decisions.

The meet will be before any AP party right? I thought opening night they make everyone leave the park and reenter. I don't know as this is our this opening weekend, we usually come down late in the run, like hell week or halloween week.

I thought the meet would be before any HHN things got started, and we would go from the meet as a group to opening scareamonies.

Hush?

The meet will be before any AP party right? I thought opening night they make everyone leave the park and reenter. I don't know as this is our this opening weekend, we usually come down late in the run, like hell week or halloween week.

I thought the meet would be before any HHN things got started, and we would go from the meet as a group to opening scareamonies.

Hush?

If you have an AP, and you RSVP they let you in I think it is an hour early to a certain area. They usually have two houses open in that area. The last meet up I went to everyone met up for a little bit, then went on their own way once we got in the park.. Not sure if it will be different this year.

If you don't go who will coordinate to meet? I look forward to meets. It’s fun to put a face with a name and to see old friends. Let’s just plan that you will have a job.

See you in 105 days

Jim

I'm hoping I have a job long before then...LOL ;)

Hush?

Our traditional opening night get together always takes place well before the gates open at 6:30. Bob's opens up 4pm, so I typically say everyone meet up around 4:15/4:30 in front of the restaurant...that gives us plenty of time to eat, drink and all be merry together before the gates open at 6:30. Obviously, these times are just thrown out there for convenience sake, everyone is free to come and go in regards to whatever suits their schedule.

If you have an AP, and you RSVP they let you in I think it is an hour early to a certain area. They usually have two houses open in that area. The last meet up I went to everyone met up for a little bit, then went on their own way once we got in the park.. Not sure if it will be different this year.

To add onto what Liz said, you HAVE to RSVP before you go, and you have to have a Preferred or Premier Pass. Those are the only ones that will allow you to enter. Also, every annualpass holder is allowed to bring in a guest, but they also have to RSVP them. I think the Gates opened for us at around 5 last year, and the line got long. They opened Kidzone and we could do SS and Chucky as much as we wanted and there were discounted drinks. I think that's about it lol.

• 2 weeks later...

To add onto what Liz said, you HAVE to RSVP before you go, and you have to have a Preferred or Premier Pass. Those are the only ones that will allow you to enter. Also, every annualpass holder is allowed to bring in a guest, but they also have to RSVP them. I think the Gates opened for us at around 5 last year, and the line got long. They opened Kidzone and we could do SS and Chucky as much as we wanted and there were discounted drinks. I think that's about it lol.

then on opening night last year did they have a AP holder thing? if so did you miss out on the thing they did at the gate with the vampire's assistant actors?

this is our fist time going opening weekend, but not our first HHN by far this is #8 for us.

then on opening night last year did they have a AP holder thing? if so did you miss out on the thing they did at the gate with the vampire's assistant actors?

this is our fist time going opening weekend, but not our first HHN by far this is #8 for us.

I believe they had it for 2 weekends.. not too sure on that. I know they did it both nights I was there for opening weekend. We did miss out on the thing at the gate with the Vampire's Assistant Actors, but hey.. we were in there doing houses :)

thanks.

then I guess I will miss it the first night the main reason for doing opening night for us is experianceing the opening scareamonies, as long as they do it with the GP. it would be cool if they did something inside the park for AP holders before they open the gates. will will have to see. no, not another thing to wait for. we have some much to wait for. AP ho;der priceing, the event's theme, and what they will be offering for UTH tour/RIP tours. it's too much I can't wait anymore. :)

just kidding. a little :)

86 days till opening night

I believe they had it for 2 weekends.. not too sure on that. I know they did it both nights I was there for opening weekend. We did miss out on the thing at the gate with the Vampire's Assistant Actors, but hey.. we were in there doing houses :)

I would love to come and meet up with you guys. It would be awesome to meet everyone. I have only been on here for a couple weeks, but I was on the other site for a couple years so it would be great to finally put some faces to names and such.

I remember the get-together we did at Marley's 2 years ago, and it was the first time I met many of you former Vaulters (yes, I said it, I feel there's no need to hide from the original site that brought us all together). I have become very good friends with some people from that time, and it was so much fun. Of course, I plan to be working as a scareactor again this year, but if for some reason that doesn't happen, you can bet I'll be there for whatever we plan opening weekend.

Dr Jimmy, we need to do a night at HHN like we did last year. That was one of the best HHN visits I've ever had. I plan to take a couple of days off to enjoy the event.

I remember the get-together we did at Marley's 2 years ago, and it was the first time I met many of you former Vaulters (yes, I said it, I feel there's no need to hide from the original site that brought us all together). I have become very good friends with some people from that time, and it was so much fun. Of course, I plan to be working as a scareactor again this year, but if for some reason that doesn't happen, you can bet I'll be there for whatever we plan opening weekend.

Dr Jimmy, we need to do a night at HHN like we did last year. That was one of the best HHN visits I've ever had. I plan to take a couple of days off to enjoy the event.

I have to agree about that being a really fun night.

By all means let's set a night for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in as well. I will be there on Sept. 24th for opening night as well as every night my FFP will let me. I'm an APH also so just say when and where and I will there...:D

Can't wait to meet some of you...

Edited by HORRORLANDO

• 1 month later...

This will be my first time going Opening Weekend! I'll be doing whatever Stephanie and Liz are doing. I just tend to follow their lead. But, I do hope part of our path is swinging by Bob Marley! :D

I'd be up for meeting up with people, especially on opening night. Anyone who wants to meet up with me that night just send me a message on where and when.

"I LOVE THIS PLAN! I'M EXCITED TO BE A PART OF IT! LET'S DO IT!!!!"

Count me in!!! I'll find a ride down there, just let me know what time to meet and consider it done. I'm 20 so I won't be able to partake in the spirits (SOOOOO CLOSE THOUGH), and yes...I am a screamer too though I'm not as bad as others I've seen.

Edited by cwoolboy