HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

If you wont I'll certainly be, lol I will be 21 (WOOT!) by then, but can't for Medical Reasons, so eh..

same here I wasn't able to partake last year ether. i did tase the jello shot, I liked them better in syrenges then in blood bags. the blood bags were cool the blood mary year, but I stil like the syrenges better. I bet it a logistics thing: the bags are easier to clean up and dispose of than the syrenges.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all means we will welcome all HNN members of every age to meet up with us! :D Whether you partake in alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, we don't care...it's just a chance for us all to get together, celebrate the HNN website and the beginning of a great HHN 20!

Yeah, I kinda feel like Drew this year. I know the basics of 20, but I don't want to know anymore. I'll most def. be there for the meeting up part. Sadly, I'll be moving to Atlanta probably the end of October... I've been waiting to tell everyone about it. But this year I plan to spend my HHN's living it up as much as possible with you guys! Happy Hauntings!

Yeah, I kinda feel like Drew this year. I know the basics of 20, but I don't want to know anymore. I'll most def. be there for the meeting up part. Sadly, I'll be moving to Atlanta probably the end of October... I've been waiting to tell everyone about it. But this year I plan to spend my HHN's living it up as much as possible with you guys! Happy Hauntings!

You told me it wasnt for another year. /SadFace

I'm doing the unthinkable this year.. no rumors or insights till the website goes live :) I want to be in the dark this year. My enjoyment of the houses was kind of killed last year by the fact i knew EVERYTHING.. once again. hehe :)

BUT I SHALL BE THERE with whistles and bells.

Woo hoo...you'll be wearing bells AND whistles! ;)

I'm doing the same this year, trying to avoid finding out anything until the official website goes live. And even then, I'll probably just check out the house/SZ line up and that'll be it, I'd really like to go into the event being completely surprised by everything.

• 2 weeks later...

i am a screamer. My fiancee' laughs when I scream. What time are you gonna be there. We can meet for drinks. Have plans to eat at Hard Rock opening night.

Closer to opening night we'll figure out a schedule of sorts...someplace we can all meet a certain time inside the park and have a drink or two together as a group! ;)

I might not drink with you guys but I'll certainly hang out! Me + alcohol + Universal = dangerous. This was discovered a couple of weeks ago. Just a warning! :ninja:

Stephanie,

The more the merrier! ;)

I'll be there for suuuuuuure.

I might not drink with you guys but I'll certainly hang out! Me + alcohol + Universal = dangerous. This was discovered a couple of weeks ago. Just a warning! :ninja:

During HHN, this would be hazardous. To everyone. In a 10-mile radius.

Don't worry Stephanie, I can't drink ether with the medication I am on. Opiat+ alcohol= trip to hospital. Not while i am on my favorite vacation. so you welcome at Judy and I's table.

Just a reminder that no matter what kind of get togethers we plan, EVERYONE is welcome!!!

Whether you drink an adult beverage or prefer to remain alcohol free...it doesn't matter, we're all getting together to meet up, share our love for HHN and this wonderful site! ;)

Looking forward to eventually saying "hi" to everyone in this year in some way, shape or form! :D

Just a reminder that no matter what kind of get togethers we plan, EVERYONE is welcome!!!

Whether you drink an adult beverage or prefer to remain alcohol free...it doesn't matter, we're all getting together to meet up, share our love for HHN and this wonderful site! ;)

Looking forward to eventually saying "hi" to everyone in this year in some way, shape or form! :D

Here here! You don't have to be a drunk, er, um, drinker to meet up with us drunks, er drinkers!

I look forward to meeting you as well!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like fun! I might be in.

I'm kinda shy tho...just ask Dr.Jimmy. i think i said maybe 4 words to him 2 years ago when he said hi to me in line at a house. *sorry about that Dr.jimmy :( , i'll be more talkative the next time i run into ya* :)

Looking forward to it.

I do believe that David, myself, and one or two friends will make it paramount to be at this soire.

:chainsaw:

Oh, wait, that should be :baby:

Darnit! What's up with these smileys???

:candyman: Nope.

:zombie_attack: AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!

:wub: Okay...that's more what I was looking for!

Mae