HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Figured I would join in on the festivities. I will be there opening night. Although, I get out of school at 4 and I live on space coast so I will hopefully be there around 5:30 or 6. And a question since im on the lost track, when do the people with AP tickets get in the park?

you never have to LEAVE the park, they have a "Holding" area, where they hold you to a certain point, then release you. Last year they were by the woody wood pecker ride, and the mummy ride.

this year, i know for sure theres one near woody wood pecker,

Bob Marley's doesn't open up until 4pm, which is why we have historically set the meet up for that time....unfortunately for those who have early call times, there isn't anything we can do about it. (Unless someone can get them to open up earlier for us...LOL)

Here are the definitive get together details for opening night Friday, September 24th:

First Annual HNN Halloween Horror Nights Opening Night Get Together

Where: Bob Marley's @ CityWalk

When: Friday, September 24, 2010 at 4pm

Meet out in front of the restaurant itself, we'll all try to at least get seated in the same vicinity!

Due to some unforseen health issues, I will not be working the event this year...so I can go back to my traditional host duties! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Please remember that you don't have to show up at pricesly 4pm, that is just when we have always met in the past. Everyone is welcome to come and go as much as they would like! This started off a few years ago as a small group of friends getting together for dinner and drinks before HHN and has just became a tradition over the years. We aren't a hard group to find, I'm sure many individuals will have on their HNN t-shirts, I always have a Key West/Margaritaville/Jimmy Buffett Halloween shirt on opening night. Be on the lookout for the large, loud groupt that is having fun, that would be us!

Any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM! Looking forward to seeing you all on the 24th!

;)

Sorry to hear about your health issues, Lyn, but glad you will be there opening night. I know it's been your tradition. Look forward to meeting you and the other board members.

Thanks so much sweetie! I was really looking forward to working the event and did get to work for a few weeks and attend a night of rehearsals...such fun, but not meant to be apparently.

Can't wait to see you! I'm going to wear my Margaritaville Halloween shirt from 2007...figure it'd be good to bring some Key West spirit to opening night, we try to every year...LOL

(((HUGS)))