HHN 25 Merchandise

JDW

Thanks for posting the merchandise pics!

Has anyone seen any generic HHN shirts or hoodies? I've never been a fan of the house shirts or anything with IP's on them. Honestly, all I'm looking for is a hoodie or t-shirt that says "Halloween Horror Nights". Did anyone see anything like that?

Any reason as to why Chucky is on the Horror Alumni shirt with the Icons of hhn? I mean, I'm not complaining, he just seems a bit out of place

Chucky is SO out of place! His color doesn't even match that of those around him. It's basically the images of the icons they used for Sweet 16. What happened to Bloody Mary being on the shirt that was posted last week? and why no Usher? Oh yeah, because they used the Sweet 16 image and he was after that. Lazy. The picture posted of that shirt last week had Bloody Mary on it. Chucky doesn't even fit with those icons. I was going to get the shirt but then he ruined it for me so I probably just make my own now.

Edited by HHN Explorer
  • Like 2

OK what happened between the prototype and the implementation!?!  BM was nixed. Fine. Whatever. But Chucky is not an ICON. Which I guess would be OK if there weren't any more ICONS. BUT you have the Usher, Fear, and Lady Luck who could have filled that place. I mean the Usher has cannon. He was one of the 5 ICONS to go into the lantern. But not only that. He isn't even the same color as the rest. These are BASIC Photoshop errors.

Then you have the house shirt with the mistakes. Seems pretty schlocky
I mean the rest of the stuff is good but I find this "exclusive" laughably bad.

• Like 3

Damn I'm gonna be broke. I'm definitely buying the house shirt, hoodie, phone case, lanyard, mug, collectible Mini Jack figure and probably more. Plus I'm seriously considering dropping $300 on that Jack collectible. God damn it. Finally a good year of merch. Our merch in Hollywood this year is terrible so I guess I can focus on all this merch instead. =] 

• Like 2

Thanks for posting the merchandise pics!

Has anyone seen any generic HHN shirts or hoodies? I've never been a fan of the house shirts or anything with IP's on them. Honestly, all I'm looking for is a hoodie or t-shirt that says "Halloween Horror Nights". Did anyone see anything like that?

Here are pictures of the hoodie. The back only has the Jack graphic, so its better than the blood lettering with "zombie club" or whatever it said from past years. 

IMG_8574.JPG

IMG_8575.JPG

• Like 4

Here are pictures of the hoodie. The back only has the Jack graphic, so its better than the blood lettering with "zombie club" or whatever it said from past years. 

IMG_8574.JPG

IMG_8575.JPG

Thanks! I wish it didn't have that on the back because that's still a little much for me but it's probably going to have to do!

• Like 1

LOL that house shirt is all kinds of messed up. Purge is absent. Insidious has Hollywood's tag line

f_facepalm.gif

Not shocked at Purge's absence. Almost expected it with how late in the game it was. Having the Hollywood tagline and Hollywood's Insidious shirt sorta sucks though. (I don't care that much though. The only specific house shirt I bought was AWIL last year, because I thought I was being a cool hipster. Little did I know I am a prophet.). 

Random questions to anyone who saw the merch: I saw two FvJ shirts and the Insidious shirt. 

One: How much Walking Dead based merch was there?

Two: Did they bring back the AWIL shirt from last year?

Is there a generic lanyard as well as the Jack lanyard? I've noticed there's usually two styles and you typically get the one with less sex appeal when you go on the UTH tour. I don't see them giving away Jack lanyards on the tour, so I was just curious about the other style. Either that, or they'll stop giving away lanyards on the tour.

Is there a generic lanyard as well as the Jack lanyard? I've noticed there's usually two styles and you typically get the one with less sex appeal when you go on the UTH tour. I don't see them giving away Jack lanyards on the tour, so I was just curious about the other style. Either that, or they'll stop giving away lanyards on the tour.

In the past there's been the premium lanyard (Jack ththe year, TWD last year), another cheaper black boring HHN one that's a couple bucks cheaper, and the other one that you get with some package deals and the UTH tours (was red last year...got it previous years with ticket bundles).  The premium is always thicker and softer...The other tow are always narrower and rougher.

• Like 1