HHN 25 Merchandise

JDW

I just noticed they updated the September perks info on the UO site and it says:

"Enjoy a special Halloween Horror Nights® 25 merchandise preview where you can purchase your limited edition Annual Passholder Halloween Horror Nights® Alumni t-shirt^ and Halloween Horror Nights® Pin†. Event takes place on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 starting at 9:30 am to regular scheduled park close at Aftermath® in Universal Studios Florida®."

So it looks like that alumni shirt from that merch pic is the APH exclusive (or an APH variant of it).

Not that I would buy the shirt but I hate when they do these reveal things on Wednesday.  83 percent of employed persons work on weekdays. Wednesday and Tuesday are two of the biggest days worked. Kind of a jerk move. I mean, sure if it's something you announce 6 months in advance but... what was it like a week? They do something like that every year. Remember when they were doing the contest to come get an exclusive look at HHN 21 houses on a Wednesday at 8:00 am in the flipping morning with one days notice? Yeah kind of like that.

OMG, it's official.. I am completely losing my shit!  Curse having to work!  I need to be on a plane right NOW!  I hope I can still get a lot of this stuff in two weeks.. jeez.  Universal is getting a LOT of $$ from me this year.  I will probably need therapy after this.

• Like 7