Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

That sound so awesome! I'm pretty jealous

edit: question, if you're a returning scareactor, can you request scarezone or maze, or is it just as random as always?

When you audition as a re-hire they ask you to rank your preference of maze, streets, and terror tram!

I'm with you

Niiiice, looking forward to working with you!

Hey All,

I've been cast as one of the Big Daddy's riot guys... Should be an interesting first year...

Thanks dustblackangel for everything!

OH! Can a moderator please let an admin know that I'm a Scareactor PLEASE! and thank you :)

Edited by mikeGEOMETRY
needed to add something
  • Like 1

well he named a specific character and thanked a specific scareactor for helping him out. What does he really have to gain from lying about it? 

Welcome aboard, mikeGEOMETREY!

THANK YOU KINGUNDISPUTED! And you're right. I'm very good friends with dustblackangel. Thank you for doing your homework. 

Are you terror tram or scare zone?

Terror Tram. 

THANK YOU KINGUNDISPUTED! And you're right. I'm very good friends with dustblackangel. Thank you for doing your homework. 

Terror Tram. 

Sweet! Me too, but I'm going to be part of the auction somehow, whatever they're doing for it. Are you Group 1 or 2 because I know they split the terror tram up on the casting sheets.

• Like 1

how do admins know your a real scareactor, not to say ur not one but you only have 1 post

Bro. I had costume (Monday 8/17) fitting upstairs up two flights of stairs with a woman sitting to my left when I walked in. There was a "U-shaped" couch with two other small couches in the far part of the room. Hanging divider to my right which had about 4, maybe 5 fitting rooms behind them. The end of the hallway, of fitting rooms, had a small room to the left which had Universal staff making sure everything fit right. Need any more confirmation? :) No hard feelings. I've seen how it gets on here. Thank you! I feel like I belong now! Haha

• Like 2

Bro. I had costume (Monday 8/17) fitting upstairs up two flights of stairs with a woman sitting to my left when I walked in. There was a "U-shaped" couch with two other small couches in the far part of the room. Hanging divider to my right which had about 4, maybe 5 fitting rooms behind them. The end of the hallway, of fitting rooms, had a small room to the left which had Universal staff making sure everything fit right. Need any more confirmation? :) No hard feelings. I've seen how it gets on here. Thank you! I feel like I belong now! Haha

I'm not a scareactor so there's no way to confirm what you're saying but the amount of detail makes me believe you

• Like 1

how do admins know your a real scareactor, not to say ur not one but you only have 1 post

I'm not a scareactor so there's no way to confirm what you're saying but the amount of detail makes me believe you

I vouch for him. He's a scareactor this year and has no reason to lie. I understand the doubt but you all have my word. He's terror tram and I'm in scarezone 1.

Edited by dustblackangel
Grammar
  • Like 1

Sweet! Me too, but I'm going to be part of the auction somehow, whatever they're doing for it. Are you Group 1 or 2 because I know they split the terror tram up on the casting sheets.

That I don't know. I'm assuming I'll find out at orientation Friday. I will report back...if that's something I can post?! I'm new so trying to be careful. 

Okay I need a moment to be upset or irritated or whatever. I'm always really grateful for the opportunity to work HHN, but it's really bothersome that I'm cast as the same thing every single year while other girls who are my same height and body type are put in different spots as different (and, frankly, better) things every year. It's kind of demoralizing and very frustrating tbh. I dunno, I just needed to vent and couldn't do it on Facebook. Sorry.

Edited by kingundisputed_

Okay I need a moment to be upset or irritated or whatever. I'm always really grateful for the opportunity to work HHN, but it's really bothersome that I'm cast as the same thing every single year while other girls who are my same height and body type are put in different spots as different (and, frankly, better) things every year. It's kind of demoralizing and very frustrating tbh. I dunno, I just needed to vent and couldn't do it on Facebook. Sorry.

Oh man, I can so sympathize with you. Being a Walker in Terror Tram, is something I didn't like last year.
Although, being the tall big guy I am, I can see why they'd want me as a walker. But I just don't like Terror Tram and they kept putting me in that last year.
This year I'm in pool again and I can say I'm definitely grateful to be part of the event again, I don't mind TT too much this year though. I'm assuming your a walker?

Also, how do you go about getting the neat little green scareactor tag under your avatar?

Edited by XD005

Oh man, I can so sympathize with you. Being a Walker in Terror Tram, is something I didn't like last year.Although, being the tall big guy I am, I can see why they'd want me as a walker. But I just don't like Terror Tram and they kept putting me in that last year.
This year I'm in pool again and I can say I'm definitely grateful to be part of the event again, I don't mind TT too much this year though. I'm assuming your a walker?

Also, how do you go about getting the neat little green scareactor tag under your avatar?

Fourth year working hhn, fourth year as a walker. It just kind of bums me out.

Let a mod know and they can change it.

Scott was in a good mood when I asked him to switch out. I was originally a random Concrete Walker. It's probably easier to switch out of that maze than Terror Tram since it's much more easily replaceable. 

For future reference, you can write "pool" on the sheet when it asks where you want to be placed (The 1. Maze 2. Scarezone 3. TT part). Idk if people want to initially be placed in pool from the start, but if you wanna avoid being a Walker altogether next year, I guess you can try that. But you'll prob end up being one 99% of the time from pool anyway. Lol.