Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

That's your location on tram. You could be in the WotW plane crash site. That's where I was last year and I was tram 2 as well.

Awesome. Thanks kingundisputed_. Since my title has been given as "Big Daddy Shack Soldier", not sure if I'll be in the little "shacks" they have spread out back there or if by "shack" they're talking about Big Daddy's truck shack in general. Dammit. I'm just gonna let nature take its course and just find out on Saturday at SA. HHN sure tests your patients. haha

• Like 1

So scare academy is right around the corner! :) Wooooot!
What exactly do they go over, out of curiosity?
Just the basics of effective scaring, they show us a video or demonstration or what do I expect lol?

Just the basics of effective scaring, they show us a video or demonstration or what do I expect lol?

Expect to sit down for four hours while Murdy says some stuff. Then get up to rotate to like four stations of randomness and then go home.

Murdy goes over the base of every maze, spoiling a lot of things to the scareactors. Stations go over the basis of scaring.

He will provide information for every maze, scarezone, etc. Basically detailing the entire event to us. Then we rotate to learn proper and safe scaring, some safety tips, some HR stuff, but its mainly focused on the scaring side.

They talked a lot and then I went home.

It might not be the most exciting night of Horror Nights, but if you think about it it is necessary. As a company USH has to give us all that info on HR, safety, attendance policies etc, just like any other company would have to do. Then they end the night by having Murdy tell you all about the event, which I always think is very cool! Once you make it through this one night every other night will be exciting. 

It might not be the most exciting night of Horror Nights, but if you think about it it is necessary. As a company USH has to give us all that info on HR, safety, attendance policies etc, just like any other company would have to do. Then they end the night by having Murdy tell you all about the event, which I always think is very cool! Once you make it through this one night every other night will be exciting. 

I know, it was just. More stale than I remembered from last year. I wasn't even excited about the spoils. ):

Awesome. Thanks kingundisputed_. Since my title has been given as "Big Daddy Shack Soldier", not sure if I'll be in the little "shacks" they have spread out back there or if by "shack" they're talking about Big Daddy's truck shack in general. Dammit. I'm just gonna let nature take its course and just find out on Saturday at SA. HHN sure tests your patients. haha

I'm wearing shorts, an Aquabats t shirt and have a green backpack at SA incase you see me and want to say hi!

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
Forgot a word

I know, I was just making sure if he wanted to or not. I didn't mean it like that.

I got a sweet role as a demon. Don't wanna say too much about it because you never know if Universal is reading these. But apparently I'm a Devil Demon so im assuming its the big giant one at the end of the movie. I've seen some concept art for it. Some of these character names are really cryptic

• Like 2

I got a sweet role as a demon. Don't wanna say too much about it because you never know if Universal is reading these. But apparently I'm a Devil Demon so im assuming its the big giant one at the end of the movie. I've seen some concept art for it. Some of these character names are really cryptic

Nice. 

This is for any former scare actors, whats the funniest reaction you've gotten out of anyone?

Nice. 

This is for any former scare actors, whats the funniest reaction you've gotten out of anyone?

Well, last year being a walker, there was this guy shouting that the walkers weren't scary, etc,etc.
So I just stood in his path and didn't move and he thought I was terrifying and ran away screaming obscenities.

• Like 1