Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

Y'all know the drill. When you find out your location and role, post it here and I'll make a master list of our locations. 

LetsMakeBiskuts - Terror Tram

Kurseddragon - Pool

dustblackangel - SZ1 Exterminatorz

Enigma - Crimson Peak

veektohrr - SZ1 Exterminatorz

mikeGEOMETRY - Terror Tram

madiwrong - Terror Tram

XD005 - Pool

kingundisputed_ - Walking Dead

Edited by kingundisputed_

I'll start this off then, I'm in the Purge Terror Tram! I'm actually pretty excited for this because I love the purge, and maybe it'll finally make the Terror Tram not suck.

If it does suck, you may want to keep a distance if you see me. ;)

• Like 3

If it does suck, you may want to keep a distance if you see me. ;)

lol, I'll watch out. 

Also I forgot to put my role, I'm [edited out because deliciousoatmeal informed me it could be a spoiler, sorry!].

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
Wrote the wrong thing/spoilers

I actually said "FUCK" when Scott handed me the casting sheet. Sucks ass. Four years in a damn row.

maybe you could appeal to them and ask for pool instead if you're really upset about it. If you're a 4 year vet I'm sure they'll at least hear you out? Sorry about that.

(spoiler possibly)

I'm not sure if it is a victim though because one of the words in the title is 'shill' which is someone who is planted at an auction to drive the price up, makes me curious what the role really is.

Oh, ok, so you would be a bidder then? Also I'm starting to think nobody here cares about spoilers like this really, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to give up trying to tag this stuff (mostly because I forgot how)

• Like 1

Oh, ok, so you would be a bidder then? Also I'm starting to think nobody here cares about spoilers like this really, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to give up trying to tag this stuff (mostly because I forgot how)

I think so. The description was vague, I could be a bidder or victim, i won't know till scare academy in a week and a half I think.

And I was just cautious about posting it because they talked to us today about not giving unreleased information out and  I realized the character title could be a spoiler, like you said.

I think so. The description was vague, I could be a bidder or victim, i won't know till scare academy in a week and a half I think.

And I was just cautious about posting it because they talked to us today about not giving unreleased information out and  I realized the character title could be a spoiler, like you said.

That is true, the members of the forums may not care but your boss might. 

Lol, I got casted as Walking Dead, but immediately switched into the pool.

(;

Also, I think I left early or something, but I didn't get a badge. So if I wanted to visit the park, or even just the next time I have to show up. What am I supposed to do?

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

Cry outside of Walter's Gate. Nah but email them at the address they gave us at auditions and ask. I'm sure they can arrange something.

I might be switched to pool because of my availability (won't be there on Thursdays). Even if I don't, I'm already over it. Demanding a merit badge as the longest standing walker though.

And just to justify my changing to pool, if anyone cared, the casting director stated the pool is now about 100 people and that plenty of people who've been working there for years are placed in the pool on purpose. I thought about obviously trying my role in TWD first, but thought that guaranteeing my way out now would be better. Plus with nearly every maze being so character specific and me realizing I don't match any of them, I'll probably be in TWD 90% of the time anyway. Lol.

He said he was tired of mostly new people being in pool and the statement, "it's a pool person," being so negative was so true. Hopefully I can try out a few roles and eventually get placed into one I'm ok with. Which may even end up being TWD. :D

I think my biggest regret is less pay because of later call time. ): But it gives me time to do hw before checking in since I like getting there early and eating anyway. :D

• Like 2

For people who have done terror tram, what time do you normally finish up and leave at?

it's different every night honestly. They always said we'd be closing at like midnight or whatever time sharp, but I don't think that ever actually happened. Times get extended, noise restrictions are ignored, etc. Usually, I'd leave Scare Base and have about an hour and a half to kill before the rest of the park closed.