Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

i was surprised that you didn't come down here tonight, we have an open black out spot. Hope you didn't wind up somewhere shitty.

I even asked if there was a blackout open as soon as I got there... Supervisor said no.

I ended up as a victim on terror tram, with a neck slit prosthetic. But I'm totally so done with this event, that I didn't even realize it was my most despised role until like my third set in. And then I was like, "But idgaf." I was moved to another victim role in Walking Dead after.

But communication is terrible. I was told I was gonna be moved afterward when I was casted, but the tram supervisors weren't aware. So I told them and they made a call and confirmed it. Most people leave tram a little early to get ready for wherever they're being moved, so I asked, and they were like, "No, you're staying 'til the end." They never told me where I was going afterwards, so I went back and got my prosthetic off. Then when I was like, "K, where am I going?" They were like, "To get your throat slit in Walking Dead...

So they just re-drew blood on my neck... Was very poorly executed. But whatever. I'm done with this event.

EDIT: 11/2; Thursday: Insidious - Further Ghost (No mask in the Further, was fun and easy). Friday: Walking Dead - Church Walker. Saturday: Tram - Fence Purger (and was NOT extended even though "There are tons of holes 'cause it's Halloween"). Sunday: Insidious - O2 Demon. 

Just kinda editing this post for my own benefit of knowing what I did. Asked Scott to be in SZ1 for a night, and while he wasn't reluctant, there weren't any spots that fit me. So I asked him about next week, and he seemed enthusiastic about trying to get me in, but since it's a week in advance, I have to re-ask since it's highly unlikely he'll remember at all.

Edited by Kurseddragon