Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

Didn't get a chance to post this year but I'm back!

I'm in Terror Tram as a Shill near the Batting Cages on the Hill! Bloodied Victim look. If any fellow tram people are here let's talk I've been apart of HNN for years

Edited by Tmrw
  • Like 1

Didn't get a chance to post this year

I'm in Terror Tram as a Shill near the Batting Cages

wait, bates area or up on the hill?

also sounds like my new main spot is the corner of the bates motel area near the crushed tram. I was a bloodied victim with an axe running around there all night if anyone saw me. I had the grey to shirt.

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
Addition
  • Like 1

Which part of the maze?

I was one of the above scares. The one in the bedroom with a trigger. And then the one at the end of the hallway. 

Trigger scare was easy, it did all the work for me. I just had to pop out with it and two people hit the floor in the same set. But I didn't do anything different... The other one was just like atmosphere. I was too short (like always) and the platform was up way higher, so I could barely reach over the wall, so guests always just looked at me.

There were also nails on this board I was kicking on that platform for sound to get more people to look up, so now my shoe has holes in it. Which is scary 'cause my shoes are thin, so if I didn't hit it in the right spot, it would've probably went slightly into my foot, but I managed.

I was one of the above scares. The one in the bedroom with a trigger. And then the one at the end of the hallway. 

Trigger scare was easy, it did all the work for me. I just had to pop out with it and two people hit the floor in the same set. But I didn't do anything different... The other one was just like atmosphere. I was too short (like always) and the platform was up way higher, so I could barely reach over the wall, so guests always just looked at me.

There were also nails on this board I was kicking on that platform for sound to get more people to look up, so now my shoe has holes in it. Which is scary 'cause my shoes are thin, so if I didn't hit it in the right spot, it would've probably went slightly into my foot, but I managed.

Sucks that you were too short, did you tell anyone else what happened?

Not yet, but I'm not working tonight anyway. I have class on Thursday nights, so I'll never be there for any of those days. As of right now though, I'm on medical leave. Gonna try to get my doctor to get Universal to change that tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I'll be put somewhere less strenuous after that. 

So tonight after terror tram closed around 11:30, they took me and about 12 other trammers over to the metro set to try out a second purge scarezone near where the tram pick up is. It went really well and i had the most fun ive ever had! I think theyre going to make it a thing now, but they arent sure how theyre casting it yet.

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
Spelling