Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

Waiting for my flight for tonight's event.  Looking forward to the scares folks...we have been attending since 2009 and continue to travel to the Halloween Horror Nights because of you, the scareactors!   Break a leg, be safe, and scare well.

• Like 2

I had a fairly boring weekend. Unfortunately Scott seemed to 180 on me from last year and hates me. I was on blackout Thursday in Crimson Peak. Then Terror Tram with a shaker can, but it was so slow, I barely had to do anything. Then I was in Alien as a Family Host Kill or something, in the living room with the chest burster. Got real bored of not scaring... But then he put me in Corpz (after saying some shit), and while I had fun, the mask was too big, so I couldn't run and jump without it bouncing around and not being able to see. Regardless, it wasn't bad and also wasn't blackout. :D

Btw, ^ I used your chair in Crimson Peak.. :D

Edited by Kurseddragon

I had a fairly boring weekend. Unfortunately Scott seemed to be 180 on me from last year and hates me. I was on blackout Friday in Crimson Peak. Then Terror Tram with a shaker can, but it was so slow, I barely had to do anything. Then I was in Alien as a Family Host Kill or something, in the living room with the chest burster. Got real bored of not scaring... But then he put me in Corpz (after saying some shit), and while I had fun, the mask was too big, so I couldn't run and jump without it bouncing around and not being able to see. Regardless, it wasn't bad and also wasn't blackout. :D

Btw, ^ I used your chair in Crimson Peak.. :D

What happened last year to cause Scott to hate you?

What happened last year to cause Scott to hate you?

I should rephrase, last year Scott complimented me for my energy in Dracula and then specifically put me in Tram Loading "only 'cause you're good at it." This year he seems to purposely be putting me in blackout and victim roles or throwing me in with 'generics' on tram for the most part. At least, that's how it feels from this last weekend. But putting me in Corpz was a shock. I told him to come watch me on set so I could prove to him that I don't suck or whatever, but he showed up when I wasn't on; or maybe I do suck. ): But the supervisor there said I did good? :D

oh my how dare u touch my things

>:D

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

Still on medical leave. Did everything I could to be back for this weekend, doctor approved me to work in a less strenuous spot, but the only person who can lift my medical leave at Uni is gone until Monday. By proxy, I'm stuck in limbo. Feeling really disheartened and sad about this whole experience .

Still on medical leave. Did everything I could to be back for this weekend, doctor approved me to work in a less strenuous spot, but the only person who can lift my medical leave at Uni is gone until Monday. By proxy, I'm stuck in limbo. Feeling really disheartened and sad about this whole experience .

Does kingundisputed need a hug?

I was in exterminatorz tonight after tram. I was a hooded sewer rat with a metal pole as a weapon if anyone saw! It was the most fun I've had by far.

I was wondering who these new performers were! You guys just seemed to sneak in towards the end of the night. Usually that character is super tall and it threw me off seeing him so short haha. Glad you had fun in our zone!

• Like 1

I've had the absolute best last two weekends.

Of the eight days, three of them were on tram. One was black out. One victim. One Concrete Walker. = Six of the nights.

One Corpz, and one Insidious Red Demon (To which I had allergies progressively get worse throughout the night to the point of having to leave set because I couldn't breathe on my last set).

So, pretty fucking boring. And with next week being an influx of new hires. I'm gonna have so much fun...

/s

Should be back starting tonight. Yay.

Edit: moved to blackout in Crimson Peak.

If you're blackout in crimson peak you might see me because I was moved to scarezone 5, the new purge zone, and share the same break space as crimson. If you remember what I look like from orientation say hi! I believe I'll be one of the only ones with bloody arms also.

Started with blackout in Crimson Peak on Thursday. Then got Corpz. But after two weekends of barely doing a thing, this weekend felt like the first again. No stamina, sore from barely moving, ibuprofen necessary, etc. Was a bit off-putting, but I still did a lot. I then was in Walking Dead as a Church Walker, was pretty fun actually. I did it again the next day, too. I'm not permanent, 'cause it's not open, but some shit happened with one of the supervisors there, so I don't even wanna be permanent.

Interesting weekend.

Got sick last Sunday and am still recovering. Cough seems to be getting worse every day. Also have a strange hip problem I went to the doctors for, but that got way better as of today. But I actually ASKED for concrete walker yesterday. I needed to lay down, was feeling terrible. Today, I'm gonna try and ask for blackout and if I can't get that, I'll probably go back to concrete. Or just go easy in a different role, but I'd prefer resting a bit more.

If anyone was concerned. (;

Got sick last Sunday and am still recovering. Cough seems to be getting worse every day. Also have a strange hip problem I went to the doctors for, but that got way better as of today. But I actually ASKED for concrete walker yesterday. I needed to lay down, was feeling terrible. Today, I'm gonna try and ask for blackout and if I can't get that, I'll probably go back to concrete. Or just go easy in a different role, but I'd prefer resting a bit more.

If anyone was concerned. (;

i was surprised that you didn't come down here tonight, we have an open black out spot. Hope you didn't wind up somewhere shitty.