Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

^That almost seems like a spoiler for the film. I'm worried that if I go through the maze there will be spoilers, since the movie comes out during HHN.

Well the aforementioned, but now deleted, character is in the trailer and is their icon, so... 

but yeah, I was worried about that too. Might hold off on going through it until I see the movie.

Edited by kingundisputed_

Well the aforementioned, but now deleted, character is in the trailer and is their icon, so... 

but yeah, I was worried about that too. Might hold off on going through it until I see the movie.

I mean you can post it for people who don't mind spoilers but just use the tag. I'll still go through it before I see the film, because I have no other choice, but I desperately hope there aren't spoilers.

Does anyone know how scare academy works for pool members? I don't wanna sit in the sewer for 3 hours until Murdy comes and tells me how to scare in the zone I haven't be designated in for the day yet. To we get to visit the mazes that day? or wut...

Scareacademy is typically in the special effects stage and its an overview of the event and a little more. All employees regardless of role must attend. 

Scareacademy is typically in the special effects stage and its an overview of the event and a little more. All employees regardless of role must attend.

Wait, then what am I thinking where I sat in HoH for hours until Murdy showed up. o.o

EDIT: I meant dress rehearsal...

EDIT 2: Nvm, we don't get rehearsal.

Edited by Kurseddragon

During scare academy will we learn more about our specific role, or is that during our maze's rehearsal time? I'm super anxious to find out what my character title means.

edit: also how do I change my title from member to scareactor? I can't find it in my profile edit area.

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
Additional question