Halloween Horror Nights - 2015 Construction

The film isn't made by Universal, so why hang up the sign? Do they usually hang up signs for other companies around the park?

Pretty sure Insidious chapter 3 is part of the Universal/Blumhouse 10 year production deal. It's being distributed by Focus Features which is a division of NBCUniversal.

• 3 weeks later...

Sup dudes! Haven't been able to post in awhile but figured this was worth mentioning. Noticed Larry Bones going in and out of the former CSI sound stages. One of the industrial dumpsters where they keep all the wood material was located right outside the SS entrance (there was another closer to the Jurassic extended queue). I'll be back in the park in a few days to get some proper footage. 

19019335959_cae915ba61_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At the park right now anfd see a black tent in 28's former location. A new venue has been confirmed! 

So can we rule out SS23? (I think that's the CSI stage but I'd have to double check)

Edit: Unrelated but how are the crowds? I want to head to the park myself soon but I want to be prepared

Edit 2: I forgot about HoH. We could still get an extra maze in SS23

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

So can we rule out SS23? (I think that's the CSI stage but I'd have to double check)

Edit: Unrelated but how are the crowds? I want to head to the park myself soon but I want to be prepared

Edit 2: I forgot about HoH. We could still get an extra maze in SS23

three in the backlot, one in Parisian, three in the lower lot. Unless there's an eighth maze, CSI is ruled out. 

and its fairly packed. Single ridef lines are fairly long. If you want to meet up, I'm the mustache gotee guy wearing a white Walking Dead shirt. 

three in the backlot, one in Parisian, three in the lower lot. Unless there's an eighth maze, CSI is ruled out. 

and its fairly packed. Single ridef lines are fairly long. If you want to meet up, I'm the mustache gotee guy wearing a white Walking Dead shirt. 

Oh I live too far away to visit at this point but I was planning on going sometime soon. I've never been during the middle of summer so that's why I was wondering.

But anyways, how likely would an eighth maze be?