Halloween Horror Nights - 2015 Construction

I just got back from Universal, I have 1 pic of Parisian construction that I'll post in the morning. Does anyone have pictures of Insidious construction, specifically the facade, from 2013? I'd like to compare the forms to what I saw today. Another thing, the back doors to 747 were open and I caught a glimpse of the maze. The walls in the last few rooms are HUGE, at least as tall as AVP, if not taller. Good news imo. I'll post anything else that I remember in the morning. 

I just realized that I forgot to post this pic. It's a week old but here it is anyways, might as well post it.

Edit: A tip for anyone trying to get pictures of Parisian construction: by Mel's theres a sizable gap between the construction walls and the diner itself that allows for some great shots of the front half of the maze. It's where I took this photo but I kind of rushed and didn't get the facade area.

image.jpg

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1

I'm hopefully going to go up with while my sister is in Ecuador next week so I'll get some shots. I have a secret weapon I purchased recently that'll play big for Parisian Courtyard

Hopefully its not a selfie stick because pics from such a device will not be allowed here. Its not from a normal guest standpoint. 

• Like 2

Just found this on Twitter courtesy of @horror_buzz it looks like it only has 2 windows, so I think the facade may be the Myers house, although the walls are huge.

^^ To me it looks like it could be the Doyle house. The size of the facade really intrigues me. 

Maybe my eyesight is getting worse, but if that picture is the façade for Halloween it looks no larger than most of the other scaled down facades.  It seems like they would just use the Myers house as the entry based on what has already been used in the past.  While it would be cool to use the Doyle house or Haddenfield hospital, they are not as iconic as the original home.