Halloween Horror Nights - 2015 Construction

• 2 weeks later...

He put it on private. This dude is probably in some deep s***. 

Technically, that is trespassing. it wouldn't surprise me if he's six feet under not just with USH, but with the law. Not a good situation to be in.

You know what's even more pathetic than doing something like that? The event is merely three weeks away. When the event is that soon, it's not worth risking your hyde just to get some "juicy footage" for something you will see finished (and legally) in just three weeks. I'll bet you this is the kind of kid who never has any gifts under the tree for Christmas because he opened them three weeks prior.

• Like 2

removed the video, deleted his Twitter. He's done for. My Twitter timeline was half Wes Craven, RIP, and half jokes about his stupidity.

Same with my Twitter timeline... Just wow.. I loved the caption that read PLZ DON'T SHOW JOHN MURDY or whatever.. lol

and unrelated note: RIP Wes Craven :(

Edited by horror lover
  • Like 2

Technically, that is trespassing. it wouldn't surprise me if he's six feet under not just with USH, but with the law. Not a good situation to be in.

You know what's even more pathetic than doing something like that? The event is merely three weeks away. When the event is that soon, it's not worth risking your hyde just to get some "juicy footage" for something you will see finished (and legally) in just three weeks. I'll bet you this is the kind of kid who never has any gifts under the tree for Christmas because he opened them three weeks prior.

even more important...how the hell did it take until he uploaded the footage to caught? Universal security can't catch someone sneaking into a maze that is under construction and is the only maze in smack dab in the middle of the park with high guest traffic... but god help you if you sit on the railings. lol

• Like 3

Someone snuck in during construction, filmed it, and posted it onto YouTube. Security even chased him out in the video. I'm not quite sure what happened to him afterwards. People are so stupid.

That was a publicity stunt by Universal....and a bad one at that. 

• Like 1