Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

the sweet 16 cake

Unless there is some really hidden image, I assume this is implying a celebration year with one or two icons. I hope it ends up being more complicated than that as that seems too easy.

Edit: Also, none of my guess is new information which is why I REALLY want there to be something more to this clue.

Edited by Cooger and Dark

Well the "slice of life? Piece of cake!" bit is Hitchcock.

"For me, the cinema is not a slice of life, but a piece of cake." - Alfred Hitchcock

But that feels like a red herring.

Take one or 2 could be. Two extra houses... two icons... or something else? Really it's vague enough to go many ways. You could go so far as to say 9 and 7 the candles on each side of the cake. Meaning 9 houses 7 scarezones. As Doc said jokingly to me when I was talking to him... The cake is a lie!

Honestly, knowing a little about this year (and I do mean a little), I can't decide if she is screwing with us or just playing to rumors and people's desires.

also, her profile pic has some kind of light ghost on it.

11021261_771431546276584_702534453346484

I'll have to see if I can manipulate it when I get off work... unless someone else has the time.

Unless there is some really hidden image, I assume this is implying a celebration year with one or two icons. I hope it ends up being more complicated than that as that seems too easy.

Edit: Also, none of my guess is new information which is why I REALLY want there to be something more to this clue.

Or all the icons... Making it identical to Sweet 16.

This could be a stretch but...

I think the slice of life quote has to be Hitchcock, and as far has the take one or two and the candels being separate maybe it's going to be in Two Parks. 9 attractions in USO and 7 in IOA. this may just be wishful thinking.

I don't know if I can see the Hitchcock and two parks thing being in the same clue though.

I'm more for the reunion year theory and that 9 candles = 9 houses and 7 candles = 7 Scarezones myself.

Hitchcock would be my second guess though.

• Like 1

I don't know if I can see the Hitchcock and two parks thing being in the same clue though.

I'm more for the reunion year theory and that 9 candles = 9 houses and 7 candles = 7 Scarezones myself.

Hitchcock would be my second guess though.

I'm 100% sure you are way closer to being right than my theory haha. I'd almost be willing to put money down that it will only be a one park event, I just figured I'd day dream about how amazing an event with 16 houses would be.

Considering the cake image is directly from Sweet 16, I'm less inclined to read any hidden message in the candles. It would be far too fortuitous that an 8 year old image HHN image would so precisely fit a house/zone split for this year.

If anything matters aside from the Icon Birthday Party aspect of the clue, it's the quote.

• Like 1

Considering the cake image is directly from Sweet 16, I'm less inclined to read any hidden message in the candles. It would be far too fortuitous that an 8 year old image HHN image would so precisely fit a house/zone split for this year.

If anything matters aside from the Icon Birthday Party aspect of the clue, it's the quote.

Ah, forgot about where the cake image came from.

If it's about the quote...well then I don't know. I would say that a "Slice" represents a icon, thus meaning one-two icons. Or it is Hitchcock and I guessed wrong.

Well the "slice of life? Piece of cake!" bit is Hitchcock.

also, her profile pic has some kind of light ghost on it.

11021261_771431546276584_702534453346484

I'll have to see if I can manipulate it when I get off work... unless someone else has the time.

I can't manipulate the picture, but I can see what looks like spirits or demons trying to infiltrate her mind. If you look on either side of either side of her head they are present, there is a large one on the left and 1 or 2 smaller ones on the right side.

Astral projection possession...

Insidious connection?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I can't manipulate the picture, but I can see what looks like spirits or demons trying to infiltrate her mind. If you look on either side of either side of her head they are present, there is a large one on the left and 1 or 2 smaller ones on the right side.

Astral projection possession...

Insidious connection?

Well... I just looked at her profile on here and it says she is from "The Further". So dunno.

It's a logical choice for an IP. Of course it could just mean "everywhere and nowhere".

But here's the thing...

Anniversary year - we know that

Potential icons returning - we know that

Potential for extra houses - we know that

Potential for two parks - a viable possibility since 2012 (when it was initially planned)

Potential Hitchcock tie - been rumored for months

Potential Insidious tie - been speculated for months

Potential Mr. Dark/Dr. Oddfellow theme from last year - obvious because of Jack's return

It doesn't feel like there's any actual NEW information in this.

And for what it's worth... I miss the Ifrit. I still want to see a fire djinn as the icon...

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

It might be worth pointing out that Jimmy has posted a lot of twin peaks stuff within the last hour or so.

With show supposedly coming back in 2016, and music from it already having been used (if Reaper's audio mix from last year was anything to go by, I don't remember hearing it) how much of a potential is there for a thing based on it? I know twin peaks isn't really horror, but could this point to something influenced by it?

Well... I just looked at her profile on here and it says she is from "The Further". So dunno.

It's a logical choice for an IP. Of course it could just mean "everywhere and nowhere".

The Further was the place where the child's soul was stuck in Insidious. It was a term they used in the movie.

Seems fairly straightforward to me... But I suppose there is always a chance it's a misdirection clue.

Hmmm... Insidious 3 has a June 5th release date.

Quoted from screenrant.com:

"Set prior to the events of the first two films, Insidious: Chapter 3 will follow spook-hunting team Elise (Lin Shaye), Tucker (Angus Sampson) and Specs (Whannell) as they investigate a teenage girl (Stefanie Scott) who is being targeted by an extremely dangerous entity from the Further – and whose father (Dermot Mulroney) is desperate to help her.""

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

They really should add a whole bunch of houses wherever there is space. By doing so, it would encourage people to attend more than 1 night and it would probably help with some of those ridiculous wait times. That being said, if I had to bet right now I'd say we get 9 houses and 1 extreme/extra fee house this year.

And seriously... How can it be a 25th anniversary without the icons being present in some manner? They'll be there... but where and what will they be doing?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR