Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

I think the deja vu house would be absolutely amazing! Especially if it changes vaguely like Legacy's plan. It would freak me out a lot.

As for the bugs, I'm not sure if that would be more gross or freaky to the general public.

I also like the mirror idea, because I, for one, cannot handle leaving my bathroom door open because of the mirror.

Strobes disorient me to the max, and definitely definitely should be incorporated in the mirror one! Think of the confusion!

Greetings all!

It is still too early in the HHN speculation season for me to be fully immersed, but I did see something that caught my attention (mainly because I want to see it). Legendary Films Digital is releasing a movie called Dead Rising Watchtower starring Rob Riggle and a bunch of others. For those unfamiliar with the name (Dead Rising), it is a zombie/action game franchise for the x-box. It's scheduled release is set for March 27th only on Crackle streaming and then later released on other formats. When I heard this, it made me wonder if they could do something similar to what they did with From Dusk till Dawn last year (market the full release of the film right around HHN opening). Granted, Dead Rising clearly doesn't have the cult following FDTD has, but being a fan of the game series and looking at the movie trailer, a house could be fairly amusing in my opinion.

Also, I'm pulling for a Krampus house (even if I can't see the film before I go). Trick 'r Treat is one of my favorite Halloween movies of all time and I can't wait to see what Michael Dougherty has in store for all of us. I really believe this house could be something to look forward to.

• Like 1

How can you even know that? lol

It was a joke guys, hold your horses. Personal preferences is all. I like my horror games linear to an extent. In Silent Hill, I spend half the time finding where I need to go then I am more pissed then scared.

Also, have you seen the last game Norman Reedus was in? *shivers*

Edited by IheartNARWHALS

Got to some photos of Simon Pegg, which I think a Walking Dead connection, for obvious reasons.

I considered that perhaps Jack the Ripper could be a Body Collectors tie-in, due to that storyline.

EDIT: I am DUMB. Jack the Ripper = Jack the Clown. One of the photos has "Did you know Jack the Ripper was the first evil Clown?"

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Alright, before I fall asleep, time to post my gathering of things I thought of from Jimmy's Near Week of British Clues. Whether these are house or scarezone, I don't know.

Walking Dead

• Simon Pegg = Shaun of the Dead = The Walking Dead

Alfred Hitchcock

• Frenzy Set Photos and Hitchcock Kill Photos

Catacombs Sequel

• London Dungeon related photos

Nightingales 2

• War Related Photos
  • Game of Thrones Photos?
  • King Arthur Photos

Jack the Clown

• Northabington Clown
  • Jack the Ripper

Classic Monsters or Hammer Horror Films

• Vampire Films
  • Dog Soldiers Photo
  • Woman in Black (Hammer Horror)
  • Theatre of Blood and other Hammer films

Hellraiser

• Hellraiser related photos
  • That one Hellblazer photo with Winnie the Pooh

Halloween 2 or Rob Zombie's Halloween or even Trick R Treat

• The 2 British Halloween photos on Page 3

Gothic 2

• Photo from 1985 film Gothic
  • Cathedrals in Mist

Legendary Truth

• Ghostwatch
  • Like 1

In reference to Dr. Jimmy...

There were also 3 pictures in a row referencing Heme the Hunter. Some refer to him as a horned pagan angel. Others believe he is similar to Pan.

Sounds somewhat similar to Krampus to me.

I thought I also saw a picture of the English rock band The Zombies. Maybe that is a clue for what I mentioned or more likely another Walking Dead run.

I also believe the Ghostwatch could be Insidious. I know they did it out west and it seemed to go over well, so why not give it a shot here?

I'd also like to say that I'm pretty certain there will be 9 houses this year.

Since it's the 25th anniversary, do you think they'll have an icon tribute house, toss them in the scare zones, or do nothing with them?

Lots of Dr. Who references on tumblr... heck, even Lair of the White Worm had Peter Capaldi in it. I don't care what anyone says, a Dr. Who house would be awesome!

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Not everything the Doc posts is a clue. That should be apparent. :blink:

Yeah, I ignored the Doctor Who stuff since Jimmy posts those quotes all the time so yeah. I also ignored the Beatles and David Bowie stuff. And the Herme the Hunter stuff.

I did also consider Ghostwatch = Insidious, but wasn't there a reason that didn't come before, or am I wrong?