Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

I think coven would be a great house! Entering into the academy like Zoe did in ep 1, The minotaur, Marie's voodoo, The graveyards, the zombies!

The chainsaw scene, the greenhouse, the attic, the cages, the morgue, Marie's hair salon, and the conference room with the witch hunters. These could all be translated into killer scenes in a house.

I think freak show is the most likely candidate though. It's the most popular and the most recent. Regardless, AHS doesn't have anywhere close to the fan base or audience that TWD has...

Edited by HomemadeHaunt
  • Like 1

I think freak show is the most likely candidate though. It's the most popular and the most recent. Regardless, AHS doesn't have anywhere close to the fan base or audience that TWD has...

Freakshow definitely could work. The show's definitely becoming more mainstream, and TWD has sucked lately.

It will either be a "Best of" with a Hotel finale... or strictly Hotel.

OR!!!

There are five AHS houses... one for each season.

House Line-up:

AHS: Murder House
AHS: Asylum
AHS: Coven
AHS: Freak Show
AHS: Hotel

TWD
Insideous
Nightingales 2
Horror Nights: Revisted (Best-of/Icon House)
Severe Fear (Up-charge)

I can totally see this happening, too.

Freakshow definitely could work. The show's definitely becoming more mainstream, and TWD has sucked lately.

Oh come on I want to see the rooms where Daryl eats worms... Michonne kicks dirt on a frog... Tyreese sits in a room and talks to himself... ETC.

I mean THAT is HHN gold right there.

• Like 2

It will either be a "Best of" with a Hotel finale... or strictly Hotel.

OR!!!

There are five AHS houses... one for each season.

House Line-up:

AHS: Murder House

AHS: Asylum

AHS: Coven

AHS: Freak Show

AHS: Hotel

TWD

Insideous

Nightingales 2

Horror Nights: Revisted (Best-of/Icon House)

Severe Fear (Up-charge)

I can totally see this happening, too.

Bite your tongue!!! And stop giving them ideas!! Lol.

AHS: Hotel has the possibility of beating out TWD in the marketing arena. If they do Hotel (which is rumored to take place at The Garden of Allah. The actually locale, not the one in the park), they wouldn't be marketing just to AHS fans. They'd be marketing to Lady Gaga fans as well.

With this year being "the year for an upcharge house", which would sell better? AHS: Hotel or TWD. I think the addition of Lady Gaga to the cast of AHS is a game changer.

I can't see that happening. Would already have to be an extreme house based on the rules imposed. Plus that would be putting all your eggs in one basket betting everyone likes AHS. I mean I wouldn't go. AHS? Lady Gaga?... no thanks.

It will either be a "Best of" with a Hotel finale

Hoping for this, but sadly the five houses of Horror Story is plausible. I'm not as much of a Horror Story fan, but I think it deserves a house. I certainly don't want to see it take up half of our lineup. Make it the Mega House, if that's a thing now.

• Like 1

Hoping for this, but sadly the five houses of Horror Story is plausible. I'm not as much of a Horror Story fan, but I think it deserves a house. I certainly don't want to see it take up half of our lineup. Make it the Mega House, if that's a thing now.

I'm betting (and hoping) on AHS being our 2015 mega house. It definitely makes the most sense. TWD surely hasn't shown enough substance thus far to support another extra large house. I'm not a huge AHS fan, but I'm hoping that it's the property that finally sends TWD packing this year.

I'm betting (and hoping) on AHS being our 2015 mega house. It definitely makes the most sense. TWD surely hasn't shown enough substance thus far to support another extra large house. I'm not a huge AHS fan, but I'm hoping that it's the property that finally sends TWD packing this year.

Obviously From Dusk Till Dawn Season 2 will be the mega house. OBVIOUSLY.

• Like 3

It doesn't even have enough this season to warrant another house. I mean, there's not really a lot they could do:

The church

The fire truck

The hospital escape tunnel

The barn

There's always the possibility they reuse Terminus like they did with the prison, but it feels like they've done everything with Terminus.

Hmm, that could work. 5 of one IP in a year is still crazy, though.

5 AHS houses might seem overkill, but think about it, its 5 ENTIRELY different environments! 5 different sets of characters! Murder House would be creepy, Asylum would be amazingly beautiful, Coven could definitely work, Freakshow would work, and a Hotel environment would be great! I have no complaints for 5 AHS houses.

It doesn't even have enough this season to warrant another house. I mean, there's not really a lot they could do:

The church

The fire truck

The hospital escape tunnel

The barn

There's always the possibility they reuse Terminus like they did with the prison, but it feels like they've done everything with Terminus.

The only other location I can think of would be the food bank where Bob was bitten. Who knows what other new environments we may see before the end of the season, but I'm going to guess that it wont be many. (Considering where the group has just arrived)

The one thing that I could see them doing different with the property would be using the Terminus cannibal hunters as scareactors. At least it would be something besides a house full of slow, stumbling zombies.

Edited by BSC

The only other location I can think of would be the food bank where Bob was bitten. Who knows what other new environments we may see before the end of the season, but I'm going to guess that it wont be many. (Considering where the group has just arrived)

The one thing that I could see them doing different with the property would be using the Terminus cannibal hunters as scareactors. At least it would be something besides a house full of slow, stumbling zombies.

The food bank scene would be impossible since it was all in water. What do you mean by using the cannibals as scareactors? They were already that last year :P

Doesn't matter what I want. I'm not attending.

But it's an option, and it's no worse than a park filled with nothing but zombies. With this you have five extremely diverse settings, characters, and creatures.

C'mon man... 2013 was a rebuilding year if anything. The year before there were no scare zones at all. I'd much rather have those zombie scare zones than those ridiculous roaming hordes any day. Furthermore, in 2013 we got 8 different houses. Cabin in the Woods and An American Werewolf in London were 2 of the best houses they have probably ever done. The Evil Dead wasn't that bad either. Fans of the Walking Dead liked the No Safe Haven House and we even had an urban legend type house with La Llorona.

There's no way in hell we're getting 5 AHS houses in 1 year. I'll take that bet all day long.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

C'mon man... 2013 was a rebuilding year if anything. The year before there were no scare zones at all. I'd much rather have those zombie scare zones than those ridiculous roaming hordes any day. Furthermore, in 2013 we got 8 different houses. Cabin in the Woods and An American Werewolf in London were 2 of the best houses they have probably ever done. The Evil Dead wasn't that bad either. Fans of the Walking Dead liked the No Safe Haven House and we even had an urban legend type house with La Llorona.

There's no way in hell we're getting 5 AHS houses in 1 year. I'll take that bet all day long.

2013 was far from a rebuilding year. Full Scarezones were planned as far along as May (including an amazing center-piece in New York that would make the Flying Monkeys look like moon-boots). Nothing but TWD was a deliberate marketing decision. And like I said, five AHS are five very different houses. It may not happen, but it's an option, and I expect someone that matters has considered it. Edited by Legacy

The Walking Dead has over well over 10 million more fans (tv) than AHS. Plus the last season of AHS kinda faded this last season, assuming you go by the difference of premiere viewership (6.17 million) to finale (3.27 million).

I'm a bit worried that AHS is losing multiple very talented actresses and filling in the star role with a marketing/money grab tactic by using Gaga.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR