Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khmaxxm30qrokky/interstingstuffmaybe.zip?dl=0

I've tried isolating some stuff I found interesting.

I found all this by playing the audio backwards and... doing a bunch of other things.

Its a garbled mess, but but some of it seems to be decipherable.

Listen to the audio and then read the text file I made. This will help prevent any instances of pareidolia.

Take everything you hear and read with a grain of salt, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I encourage you to edit the audio yourself and try to clean it up.

I don't use dropbox. Care to share some of the words you discovered here, so that I can see if I'm totally crazy?

I don't use dropbox. Care to share some of the words you discovered here, so that I can see if I'm totally crazy?

I think you and I are looking for two different things.

I tried isolating the conversation in the background that I made an mp3 out of. So, unless you can listen to it, you won't have an idea of what I heard.

That being said, I am trying to figure out what's up with the audio you're thinking of. The "who am I" definitely comes from Cassilda's first bit of audio she sent us last year, but I can't make out anything else she's saying.

I think what she's done is put another layer of audio over that one to make finding the conversation I was trying to isolate more difficult.

I'll try uploading the audio some other way. Push comes to shove I'll post it to youtube.

On top of still driving stupid amounts of the shows fans to the event and making my time all that more unenjoyable. Oh well. What 'cha gonna do? I've pretty much resigned that I have to go to the event this year. It will be a quarter of a century I've been going... Man I feel old.

I know you are as big a fan of HHN as anyone (literally), so shouldn't you be happy that the event is succeeding? As long as there are lines, there will be an event.

I say this because I've seen what happens when good haunted attractions that once had huge lines eventually dwindle down to nothing. It is depressing.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

here is what i hear it

hello

hello thx for hiding the truth

i set her off coarse deep inside

she said she wants jack back? and more

i say it could be fear talking to someone about what happened and the fact that we have this is that means she made it out.

Edited by thewordwisper

John what program are you using? I have an idea but I use Audacity and probably could only tell you how to use that :P

Now that I've had a moment to DL the original. The voice sounds like it is only on one side.

With any luck, She may have intended that way.

John what program are you using? I have an idea but I use Audacity and probably could only tell you how to use that :P

Now that I've had a moment to DL the original. The voice sounds like it is only on one side. with any luck, she may have intended that way.

I noticed that I could hear the voice better with my left ear than my right, but I chalked that up to my messed up ears. Now that I think about it, my right ear is stronger than my left so maybe it is on one side.

To clarify things for me, the gibberish in the background of Cassi track #2 is a conversation between 2 people and the main voice that opens with, "Who am I?" is irrelevant?

Potentially.

What with the audio's description mentioning "your words are just noise that fills my ears" I kind of feel like the main voice is to try to make figuring out what the conversation is more difficult.

Edit: Part of it does seem to be original material, but the gibberish is probably indecipherable. Sounds like three or four pieces of audio going forwards and backwards and it may not even be words at all.

I'll keep tinkering with that, but I imagine what we really want is the buried audio.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Potentially.

What with the audio's description mentioning "your words are just noise that fills my ears" I kind of feel like the main voice is to try to make figuring out what the conversation is more difficult.

Edit: Part of it does seem to be original material, but the gibberish is probably indecipherable. Sounds like three or four pieces of audio going forwards and backwards and it may not even be words at all.

I'll keep tinkering with that, but I imagine what we really want is the buried audio.

Ahhhh!! "Your words are just gibberish to my ear"

Is this a clue video or has our discussion of Cassi here and in other places struck a nerve?

*waves to Cassi*

Give us a bit more to discuss than your origins, and we shall cease picking them to pieces.

8d2271ae3b.png

This is the exact quote.

Its the description for the audio post. Although, I don't know if it was there before.

Yeah, it was there.

There is clearly a main voice speaking. You are 100% sure that it isn't an echo of that line of text, which is then echoed again in reverse and so on? Is that the same exact text spoken to us last year? I can't hear what you're listening to and you're not writing what you're hearing. The conversation can't be that many words, the whole clip is only 27 seconds.

Did anyone else catch any of this text from the main speaker?

Who am I?

of the night tent

I wish you could step inside

shadow storm?

stretched thin inside this camera?

shooting star

it's great, it's not ok

to see the show

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

When I played the audio backwards and messed around with it I heard this in the background:

"...Hello?

Mike(Maybe not, the audio here moves quickly)

Its a trap/trick(This part could potentially be nothing)

*Unintelligable for a few seconds* (Sounds like you can make out faint parts of words, but I can't figure out what)

8, 5 (or 9) (Or "Hey, Mike.) (Or Dave)

She's not who she says she is. She's *unintelligable* Jack back(?)

I know it was her

Don't listen to anything she said (there seems to be a voice other than the man's that sounds like its saying "He lies.")

You have to stop April(?) Gabriel(?)"

That being said, I'm going to try to figure out what's said after "Who am I?"

Wala The right filter in the right place. It aint perfect but it is audible.

Clicky

Hmm...

I'm going to see what I can do with it from here. Thanks, by the way. I should've mentioned that mine was slowed down. Although this sounds like it was sped up.

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeh, don't get your hopes up.

That's what simply what I thought I heard. Keep in mind that I'm no audio engineer and my ear drums aren't the best due to my love of loud music and first person shooters.

We'll see what comes of my tinkering.

Listening to a bit of the beginning of this one, it sounds like the person is saying:

"Hello? My name is Lindsey(?) and I'm trapped"

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

No matter how many times I listen to the very end, I can't make out the last word.

You gotta stop it's a ___edible.

So... My guess.

Voice 1: Hello?

Voice 2: ____ Does anyone hear me? My name is Lindsey and I'm trapped. There's a lot more to do...

Voice 3: David/Damon find me. She's not who she says she is, she is gonna bring Jack back. Maybe... give me something on Dorris. _(Lockhart?)____ just wants the anchor?, don't listen to anything that she said to me

Voice 1: You have to stop. (loud) + Voice 3: You have to stop. (assuming her)

Voice 4 Demonic: He lies. You gotta stop it's inevitable.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1