Tickets, Pricing, and General Event Operation Questions

JDW

Do annual passholders still get free parking during HHN?

Yup yup. I think on the website the only restriction is no discounted valet. Which I have met no one who ever uses valet anyway so don't mind my ranting xD

Yes, both of those are possible to sell out. Most likely EP than ROF but it is possible. I've never seen it be an issue though so you should be fine.

If you have an express pass you can start anywhere you want lol the longest you'll wait is about 20 mins. The houses work in a circle and there are lots of signs to show where the houses are. They are follow and clockwise pattern around the park so you shouldn't get lost. Hope this helps :P

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I will be going to Orlando and will be getting the RoF w/express. We will only be at HHN for 10/3-10/4. I've only been to HHN Hollywood so I'm pretty unfamiliar with the park.

What route should we go to make the most of our time and express passes? Thanks.

If you only want to do the houses once a night with maybe a few repeats at the end? Any order you want.

If you wanna do a lot of repeats, something like this:

On both nights be there by 5:30. At 6 on Friday, make a right down Hollywood blvd and do Roanoke, Dollhouse, and Halloween. Make sure you do Roanoke first and NOT Dollhouse. Roanoke exits literally parallel to Dollhouse's entrance, while Dollhouse's exit is right next to Halloween a little further down in the park. Then go around the lagoon and do Giggles and then the SSs with wait times you feel are acceptable while you have an express. Then, once wait times start getting higher, use the express in whatever order you'd like, see some shows, do some rides etc. Then by around 10:30 lines should be getting back to 45 or less, so then do the last few houses you haven't done twice/ favorites a few more times.

It has been confirmed with Universal that there will be no "Scream early" or "Stay and Scream" discounted tickets sold for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando this year, BUT if you buy a day ticket your HHN ticket is greatly discounted. PLUS there will still be a holding area in park

Guest kiwisoup

It has been confirmed with Universal that there will be no "Scream early" or "Stay and Scream" discounted tickets sold for Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando this year, BUT if you buy a day ticket your HHN ticket is greatly discounted. PLUS there will still be a holding area in park

I'm confused...Isn't getting discounted admission with a daytime ticket and getting put in a holding area what Stay and Scream was? What's different, is it just that they aren't using the name Stay and Scream and just calling it an "Add-on Ticket" this year? Are they not giving early access to houses anymore?

Edited by kiwisoup

Oh so screm early people are basically the affected ones. (where you pay 30 some odd dollars and get in a hour or so early to rides) If you buy a full ticket and get the pass not really a difference. No wI am hearing rumor that they may make Diagon alley the holding area to compensate.

Does anyone know if you can print your HHN tickets (purchased ahead of time) at the kiosks in/around IOA? Might go to that park earlier in the day (I have an AP) and was thinking I may grab the tickets to avoid the long lines at the kiosks on the Universal side.

Yeah you just go to will call Kiosks, put in the card you bought them with, and it prints them.

Does anyone know if you can print your HHN tickets (purchased ahead of time) at the kiosks in/around IOA? Might go to that park earlier in the day (I have an AP) and was thinking I may grab the tickets to avoid the long lines at the kiosks on the Universal side.

Tickets can be printed early from kiosks at either side without an issue.

Okay last night my express pass was only scanned one for AvP. It was either because it was raining constantly and they didn't want the scanners out or the scanners weren't working. Idk what the deal was with that but the people with flashlights didn't care last night. I have my Universal annual pass in the same lanyard, I flashed them that on accident and they let me through xD I felt bad and showed the guy my actual pass and he just shrugged and said it's cool. Loose security for opening night.

I think it had to do with the rain and not wanting to get the scanners wet. I did see them checking tickets closely however and for those using just a single night express they were marking houses on them. Those with Frequent Fear passes were not being marked on for obvious reasons.

Yeah. I saw that when I was going into FDTD. I have FF so when I saw that I was a tad bit confused so I asked the guy lol

Lines were crazy last night. So glad I bought express. We walked into AvP first thing and by the time we got out it was at 30 minutes. Walking Dead was at 60 minutes by that point. Tried to go to Halloween right after AP event and faced another 45 minute wait.

Yeah, having it rain seemed like it didn't deter anyone. Longest line I saw was AvP at 90 mins

Is there a wait time app this year? I have the Universal Orlando App...but can't see anything in it for HHN.

I believe they had one last year but I'm not so sure it was run by Uni... I'm pretty sure they have like knock-off apps for that but I'm not so sure I'd trust it, because even the Uni app is usually off by at least 10 minutes per ride (I've seen it say 45 minute wait for the Hulk and walk-by the ride and it be a 10 minute wait)

Is there a wait time app this year? I have the Universal Orlando App...but can't see anything in it for HHN.

Supposedly you can go to HalloweenHorrorNights.com/wait-times from a mobile device and see official wait times. Never worked once tonight. Just get a message "Wait times are currently unavailable. Please see an in-park display." Just the usual crap-tastic show from Universal.