Tickets, Pricing, and General Event Operation Questions

JDW

Supposedly you can go to HalloweenHorrorNights.com/wait-times from a mobile device and see official wait times. Never worked once tonight. Just get a message "Wait times are currently unavailable. Please see an in-park display." Just the usual crap-tastic show from Universal.

Thanks! Better than texting 9797979 or whatever that they had years ago. If you texted 797979797 by accident, it was a recording for the Black National Congress and they would send you texts that took forever to opt out of. Ha ha ha.

Just tried it and it says to check the boards in the park...hopefully they have it fixed when I get down next month :)

I'm doing AP night next saturday (the 27), does anyone know if I will be able to do all 3 houses before everyone gets in?

Yeah no problem. But I wouldn't if I were you.

Do Dollhouse first, NOT Roanoke, Then go to the holding area and wait for Halloween to open. Roanoke will have the shortest wait time all night long, but Halloween will get to 45 min almost immediately since ALL of the AP party goers go right to it after Roanoke/Dollhouse. If you do Dollhouse right away with a 5-10 min wait, wait for Halloween to open up and go right into the queue, you shouldn't wait more than 10-15 min, opposed to 45-100 the rest of the night.

This is the plan that worked exceedingly well for me Saturday:

Dollhouse and Halloween with the AP party.

Giggles at 6:15.

AvP at 6:30.

Dracula at 7.

Then it's your choice. My party did Giggles again then went to Roanoke, FDTD, eat, B&T, FDTD, and TWD, but after you hit those 5 you should have over 4 hours to do 3 houses and 2 shows. Roanoke will be dead at this time, FDTD around 35-40, and TWD 60+. I suggest waiting for TWD until the very end so you don't wait more than 30. My party got in line around 11:30 and waited 30 min. And the actors were NAILING it, even as we past midnight in the house, so you don't have to worry about missing scares. Once you get past 8-8:30, FDTD gets to 30 or less.

• Like 2

Hey Everyone!

1st time on the forum, but LONG time HHN Lover (this year will be my 23rd consecutive HHN!) and let's just say my Annual pass is hard plastic not paper, lol! At the risk of sounding like a noob, I was wondering if Finnegan's Bar area was this year's holding area as it usually is? I'm Going tomorrow and really haven't had time to research as I normally do. Also, does anyone know which houses are the early viewing this year for Pass Holders?

I appreciate your help!

Hey Everyone!

1st time on the forum, but LONG time HHN Lover (this year will be my 23rd consecutive HHN!) and let's just say my Annual pass is hard plastic not paper, lol! At the risk of sounding like a noob, I was wondering if Finnegan's Bar area was this year's holding area as it usually is? I'm Going tomorrow and really haven't had time to research as I normally do. Also, does anyone know which houses are the early viewing this year for Pass Holders?

I appreciate your help!

It is still the holding area.

• Like 1

Hey Everyone!

I appreciate your help!

The 3 houses are Roanoke, Dollhouse of the Damned, and Halloween. Have fun tomorrow. You're going to love it like every other year :P

• Like 1

This year's event looks incredible, and it's so awesome to hear everyone is having such a good time :)

Any AP holders out there that haven't used their first 3 weekends ticket deal yet? I'm gonna be in Orlando with the fam next weekend and can only go Saturday night, 10/4. Need to get 5 tickets, but was hoping one of you fine people could help me with a discount so I don't have to crush my wallet, I would be forever grateful!

Hey just a heads up. It was Finnegan's Bar for non Annual Pass holders, so I was told to go to the Woody Woodpecker area as I am an Annual Pass holder who RSVP'd for the early opening. We were in our first house by 5:20pm and completely finished with all 8 houses by 8:30pm! Only Annual Pass Holders could get into Roanoke, The Dollhouse, and Halloween at that time. They had an elaborate system setup at battery park. They asked for the RSVP that I completed online the day I purchased my tickets and my annual pass.

Would anyone who has a print@home ticket to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando for this year mind posting what it says on your ticket on the top right hand side between your name and the valid date?

My friend and I obtained our tickets from Craigslist and have concerns the person may have altered the tickets.

Just wondering if there have been any issues this year at the Will Call booths. Two years ago I did the print at home, but last year the website didn't give me the option for some reason and I had to pick up at Will Call. It was a nightmare. Machines were down and the poor employees were having issues finding the reservation numbers in the system. The line was so long, it was terrible. I am staying onsite this year and went through a travel agent and have to pick up the tickets at Will Call again (ugh). Does anyone know if you can pick the tickets up outside the gates? Thinking about sending someone over to get them prior to the event so I can get ready and stuff. I tend to be late...

Just wondering if there have been any issues this year at the Will Call booths. Two years ago I did the print at home, but last year the website didn't give me the option for some reason and I had to pick up at Will Call. It was a nightmare. Machines were down and the poor employees were having issues finding the reservation numbers in the system. The line was so long, it was terrible. I am staying onsite this year and went through a travel agent and have to pick up the tickets at Will Call again (ugh). Does anyone know if you can pick the tickets up outside the gates? Thinking about sending someone over to get them prior to the event so I can get ready and stuff. I tend to be late...

I would definitely recommend getting them before the event. Do it right when you check in if possible lol. It gets hectic at the will call booths about an hour before the gates open.