HHN 2014: Clowns 3D: Music By Slash

DTH316

It could have been Clowns 3D: Sweet Lick's Ice Cream: With Music by Slash. Also, I'd like to acknowledge how both clown mazes on both coasts are using the "clowns making other clowns" plot. Of course, in this maze, it's more a sub thing to the making people into ice cream thing, and the ways of making the clowns are completely different. Just wanted to acknowledge that.

He said the name was Coulrophobia(excuse my spelling): Fear of Clowns, which, in my opinion, isn't a much better title. 1: I can't pronounce OR spell that, and 2: Did I just open a dictionary?

He said the name was Coulrophobia(excuse my spelling): Fear of Clowns, which, in my opinion, isn't a much better title. 1: I can't pronounce OR spell that, and 2: Did I just open a dictionary?

It almost sounds like Murdy wanted to start a maze series based off fears. The current one does sound better. Can you imagine Coulrophobia: Fear Of Clowns: Music By Slash?

(Don LaFontaine voice)

Just when you thought 3D mazes and Clowns were dead and buried at HHN...........the most disgusting..........diabolical...............disturbing nightmare is coming true for HHN Hollywood Fans.................

UNCLE BOBOS BIGTOP OF THE BIZARRE!!!!!!.....i mean...CLOWNS........in 3D

............coming soon

Edited by Doctor Jeffula

"Sweet Licks 3D: Featuring Slash" would have been a much better name.

Why does the fact that it has clown have to be the defining characteristic?

I wonder why there's this fear of having too long of a name for mazes all of a sudden. Last year we friggen had;
El Cucuy: The Boogeyman (narrated by Danny Trejo)

And previous years...
Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses in Zombievision 3D
My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever
Halloween: The Life and Crimes of Michael Myers
Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare

So what gives?

Twitter. Twitter gives.

I never EVER listen to guns and roses because I cannot stand listening to a bunch of corporate puppets spewing sexist and obnoxious lyrics... However, that's more of my problem with the Asshole. Er, I mean axl... But slash always seemed like a cool guy and he's a terrific guitar player, more than perfect for scoring something like this. Long story short, I'm glad we're moving away from band mazes and actually having what could potentially be an extremely unique and effective collaboration. Thanks Universal for not forcing this to be something it isn't. :)

I was a bit excited for the original concept until I saw the concept art. My expectations have dropped considerably. How many times have we seen the face-peeling, the gutting, and the body cut-in-half gags? Don't get me started on the stripped 3D walls we've all seen from AC:GtH and Black Sabbath. I predict this will be one of my least favorite mazes up there with face off.

I was a bit excited for the original concept until I saw the concept art. My expectations have dropped considerably. How many times have we seen the face-peeling, the gutting, and the body cut-in-half gags? Don't get me started on the stripped 3D walls we've all seen from AC:GtH and Black Sabbath. I predict this will be one of my least favorite mazes up there with face off.

I still have hope for this, ACGTH was my favorite house from 2012, and I though black sabbath was pretty good and I think clowns could work in 3D

• Like 1

My guess is it'll be like this: "great 3D, sets, and characters but low on scares and too many reused props drag Clowns 3D to either be your sleeper hit favorite or your least liked maze of the year."

I think Dracula sounds amazing compared to Clowns. I'm just not excited about another 3D maze with reused gags and plain, stripped walls. It's a shame that Murdy and Chris are asked to do a 3D maze every year.

I understand murdy's reasoning for reusing props in sabbath, but this is original, no real need, but I'm not freaking out over this because IT REALLY DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. That's ridiculous that just because a couple of props might be reused and a few gags will be used again automatically makes you think this is going to suck