HHN 2014: Clowns 3D: Music By Slash

DTH316

Wow....the name sucks. I was hoping they would've picked a better name. It seems so generic. At least the setting of it should be interesting. I would love to see a Jack thew Clown cameo, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I knew it would be in 3D, but I am disappointed that it is. It is pretty cool that Slash is creating his own soundtrack for this.

Since this is set in an ice cream factory, I better see that river of blooderscotch that someone was talking about in the spec. thread.

• Like 1

Another thought: I like the idea of having a famous musician just make the soundtrack rather than a music maze. It keeps with the theme of branded mazes and Hollywood's niche of having musicians involved without trying to make something that won't work into a maze. Or trodding too much of the same path, since a lot of the bands mentioned have recurring themes of war and Hell/Satan.

• Like 4

Ok I dig the soundtrack but the whole "Music by Slash" being part of the name is kinda ewwww. I know just a small pet peeve but it's just kinda lame (the title) and the whole part "Tell them that slash sent you" I hope that is not part of the soundtrack IN or around the maze. Other then that I think I'm gonna enjoy this maze.

Edit: okay the original name was Clourophobia: Fear of clowns... but they dropped the name to add Slash to it........yup....they did that

That was a horrible name too. Ffs Murdy, let someone else name your mazes the next time you decide to be lazy with your imagination.

I love that this takes place in an ice cream factory. Should lend itself to some interesting environments.

What did the Elliot Knife Factory have to do with anything, I wonder?

That was a horrible name too. Ffs Murdy, let someone else name your mazes the next time you decide to be lazy with your imagination.

I love that this takes place in an ice cream factory. Should lend itself to some interesting environments.

What did the Elliot Knife Factory have to do with anything, I wonder?

Marketing had to have been involved to make such a horrible name. Clourophobia: Fear of Clowns sounded like something much better. Be thankful Axel Rose wasn't involved. He probably would've demanded that his name and face be plastered all over the maze.

• Like 2

Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me. Can't sleep. Clown will eat me.

• Like 1

I wonder why there's this fear of having too long of a name for mazes all of a sudden. Last year we friggen had;

El Cucuy: The Boogeyman (narrated by Danny Trejo)

And previous years...

Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses in Zombievision 3D

My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever

Halloween: The Life and Crimes of Michael Myers

Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare

So what gives?

• Like 4

I wonder why there's this fear of having too long of a name for mazes all of a sudden. Last year we friggen had;

El Cucuy: The Boogeyman (narrated by Danny Trejo)

And previous years...

Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses in Zombievision 3D

My Bloody Valentine: Be Mine 4 Ever

Halloween: The Life and Crimes of Michael Myers

Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare

So what gives?

It could have been Clowns 3D: Sweet Lick's Ice Cream: With Music by Slash. Also, I'd like to acknowledge how both clown mazes on both coasts are using the "clowns making other clowns" plot. Of course, in this maze, it's more a sub thing to the making people into ice cream thing, and the ways of making the clowns are completely different. Just wanted to acknowledge that.