HHN 2014: Clowns 3D: Music By Slash

DTH316

its not so much that the maze will suck now because of re-used props. But it really throws me out of the maze when I stop and think "hey, I've seen that before" instead of continuing to be scared. It loses an element of immersion. Personally I don't mind it much, even think its cool sometimes to see history, but I could understand how ppl r bugged by it.

My only real irk is the same "traps." Face rip, sawed in half guy, etc., in at least one maze, every year. THAT gets old.

I think Dracula sounds amazing compared to Clowns. I'm just not excited about another 3D maze with reused gags and plain, stripped walls. It's a shame that Murdy and Chris are asked to do a 3D maze every year.

Before this was announced i was thinking "YES NO 3D MAZES!!!".......then this was announced as a 3D maze.

We're already seeing the jail bars from Black Sabbath. We'll probably see the old blending with the wall gag in there as well. They'll probably reuse some proms from TCM 2012 for the baking of the people.

I don't know why it took me a while to realize what the wall blending gag was. And I don't know how it's old either, I'm pretty sure it was just in black sabbath, this should just be as effective as it was last year, you know because YOU CANT FUCKING SEE THEM, this post goes out to all the people who ran into by the wall blending scareactors

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lets keep tally so far on what will be reused and what probably will:

For sure:

-Ice creams truck from Klownz

-Stripped walls from BS and ACGTH

-Prison bars from BS

-The gutting gag

-The cut-in-half gag

Very likely:

-The frozen girl from Saw

-The frozen people from ACGTH

-The body bag room

-The blend-in gag from BS

Personal Predictions:

-Meat locker from TWD:NSH

-The NoES boiler

-Props from the gas station from TCM '12

I'm sure this is going to be a repurpose fest in there.

Do you guys think they'll use the zombie horde scare they had in TWD last year (numerous zombie static props bunched together while being pushed forward by a blackout role with the strobes and sound) but with all of the clown static figures they had in the scarezone last year ?

Lets keep tally so far on what will be reused and what probably will:

For sure:

-Ice creams truck from Klownz

-Stripped walls from BS and ACGTH

-Prison bars from BS

-The gutting gag

-The cut-in-half gag

Very likely:

-The frozen girl from Saw

-The frozen people from ACGTH

-The body bag room

-The blend-in gag from BS

Personal Predictions:

-Meat locker from TWD:NSH

-The NoES boiler

-Props from the gas station from TCM '12

I'm sure this is going to be a repurpose fest in there.

You forgot the costumes and masks from Klownz lol. Wont be surprised if they rehash that

I don't listen to Guns N Roses because i hate Axl Roses voice. The only song i really like is November Rain

You forgot the costumes and masks from Klownz lol. Wont be surprised if they rehash that

due to the fact that the masks need to be designed for 3D there, there are 3 specific looking clown characters at least, they destroy the mask at the end of each year so those masks have not existed since for 2 years and the clowns in this maze and the Klownz from the SZ are totally different characters with different back stories I highly doubt that.

• Like 3

due to the fact that the masks need to be designed for 3D there, there are 3 specific looking clown characters at least, they destroy the mask at the end of each year so those masks have not existed since for 2 years and the clowns in this maze and the Klownz from the SZ are totally different characters with different back stories I highly doubt that.

Besides, you really don't wan those masks being reused on other scareactors. That would be disgusting. They get sweat and droll all inside from the event's run.

Idk, I think it's hawt when someone takes off their mask after their set and literally squeezes the sweat out of the holes.

Kinky.

One of the klownz came up to my friend's sister, stuck his finger into the mouth hole of the mask and pulled it out completely dripping in saliva. A little of it hit her shoe and all I could think of was that she was not riding home in my car...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think they'll use the zombie horde scare they had in TWD last year (numerous zombie static props bunched together while being pushed forward by a blackout role with the strobes and sound) but with all of the clown static figures they had in the scarezone last year ?

Not sure if anyone has heard, but Theme Park Insider had a recent article where John Murdy talked about Clowns 3D, along with The Walking Dead. The horde scare will be turning up in Clowns 3D, this time in the form of a clown car packed with psycho clowns barreling towards you.

• Like 3