Most Anticipated House/Scarezone of HHN24

Most Anticipated House/Scarezone of HHN24  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Most Anticipated House of HHN24?

• From Dusk Till Dawn
    • The Walking Dead: End of the Line
    • AVP: Alien vs. Predator
    • Dracula Untold: Reign in Blood
    • Giggles & Gore, Inc.
    • Halloween
    • Dollhouse of the Damned
    • Roanoke: Cannibal Colony
  2. 2. What is your Most Anticipated Scarezone of HHN24?

• Purge: Anarchy
    • Bayou of Blood
    • FaceOff: In the Flesh
    • MASKerade: Unstitched

HOUSES

1. AVP: Alien VS Predator

2. Halloween

3. Dollhouse of the Damned

4. Giggles & Gore Inc.

5. Roanoke: Cannibal Colony

6.The Walking Dead: The End of the Line

7. From Dusk TIll Dawn

8. Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood

Scare Zones

1. Bayou of Blood

2. The Purge: Anarchy

3. MASKerade: Unstitched

4. Face Off: In The Flesh

Houses:

1) Halloween - all time favorite horror movie property, so stoked to see were getting it finally.

2) AVP: Alien VS Predator - The alien puppets should be amazing, can't wait to see the set design. Hope the predators don't look lame.

3) The Walking Dead: The End of the Line - really excited to see the set design. Hope there is more scareactors this year.

4) Dollhouse of the Damned - I hate dolls, so it should be creepy. Concept sounds really interesting.

5) Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood - I think the set design will be great, thinking this could be like Dead Silence.

6) Roanoke: Cannibal Colony - Since it's in the parade building, expecting great scenery. Concept sounds sick.

7) From Dusk TIll Dawn - Happy to see it but the idea has been done at both HHN & Howl O Scream already.

8) Giggles & Gore Inc. - Love the idea of another clown house..but not that it's only 7 rooms.

Scarezones:

1)The Purge: Anarchy - Didn't like the first movie much but enjoyed the second. It's perfect for HHN. Tons that they can do with the idea and a lot of different characters.

2) Bayou of Blood

3) MASKerade: Unstitched

4) Face Off: In The Flesh

Houses:

1. Halloween

2. The Walking Dead

3. Dracula

4. Dollhouse

5. Roanoke

6. AvP

7. From Dusk til Dawn

8. Giggles and Gore

Streets: Only honestly really excited about the Purge. I expect insaity in there. Also just glad to have the scarezones back!

Houses:

1. AVP

2. Dollhouse of the Damned

3. Giggles & Gore Inc.

4. Roanoke Cannibal Colony

5. Halloween

6. Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood

7. From Dusk Till Dawn

8. The Walking Dead

Scare Zones:

1. The Purge: Anarchy

2. Face-Off: Into The Flesh

3. Bayou of Blood

4. MASKerade

Houses:

1. AVP - After seeing the amazing job they did with AWIL, Im really excited to see how this house turns out!

2. Halloween - This is one of my favorite movies and I cant wait to experience it.

3. Dollhouse

4. Giggles & Gore

5. Roanoke

6. TWD

7. Dracula Untold

8. FDTD

Scare Zones:

1. Bayou of Blood

2. Maskerade

3. The Purge

4. Face-Off

Edited by juliosmami

HOUSES:

1- AVP

2- Roanoke

3- TWD, surprised I'm ranking it so high but the way they are selling it to us I am really anticipating it but no more TWD next year lol

4- Dolls

5- Dracula, another one I'm going off the speculation for since that is all we really have but if it is this year's version of Legacy of Blood or Gothic I will be a very happy camper.

6- Halloween

7- FDTD

8- Giggles, it isn't due to the length but Clowns have never been a brand of horror I've personally enjoyed much and I don't expect it to change here this year along with I feel Clown houses are done in every park everywhere and idk I am tired of clowns, even Jack a bit but he can come back lol.

STREETS:

1-Bayou, with the success of Death Water and the Voodoo Queen at HOS I am very interested to see HHN's take

2-Purge

3-Mask

4-FaceOff, unlike Giggles my least anticipated house I am still looking forward to this street just I am unsure what this street will deliver in the end.

Houses:
1. Giggles & Gore - I have missed the clown/carnival themed houses
2. Dollhouse - Really enjoyed the Dead Silence house and think this could be just as good.
3. Halloween - Classic horror movie that has so many iconic scenes that can be reproduced.
4. Roanoke - Cannibals, always a good time.
5. AvP - I like Aliens and Predator but but not a big fan of the AvP movies, hope they stay far away from the WTF that was Requiem.
6. TWD - The rubber match
7. FDTD - Demon Cantina was a pretty good homage to the movie. I guess this one will do the same for the TV show.
8. Dracula : Untold - Just not that into vampires, saw the preview for the movie during Hercules and it looks ok.
Scare Zo.. I mean Street Experiences
1. Bayou of Blood - Sounds the most interesting of the group
2. Maskerade - Just hope the masks are better then the "walkers" from last year
3. The Purge - This one might get a little awkward with all of the idiots on social media threatening Purge nights all over the country. I think it will be extremely tame for what it is supposed to be.
4. Faceoff - Never saw the show, and while it might be good, I am not anticipating it.

Houses:

1) Alien vs. Predator - - After AWiL, I'm all about the puppets.

2) Halloween

3) FDTD - - Wish it was based off the original though.

4) Giggles & Gore Inc

5) Roanoke

6) Walking Dead - - Happy to see they're trying it in a sound stage this year. Still, it needs to stop.

7) Dollhouse

8) Dracula - - I truly dislike it when an IP that hasn't even come out makes its way to HHN.

Scare Zones:

1) Bayou of Blood - - Voodoo lady, shakin that stick ya drivin me crazy, ya eyes are red and haaazaay

2) Maskerade - - Sounds creepy enough.

3) Purge - - I don't care for this IP. Hopefully this scare zone is loud with lots of smoke.

4) Face Off - - Another idea I very much dislike: a scarezone based on a competition reality show involving make up effects...meaning no story & no characters.

Houses:

1. AVP - I've always said an Alien house would terrify me the most.

2. Halloween - Michael Myers. 'Nuff said.

3. Giggles & Gore - I love the dark humor houses!

4. Dollhouse - Dolls don't scare me but it sounds like a very creepy atmosphere.

5. From Dusk Til Dawn - Demon Cantina was a solid house, hopefully this is similar.

6. Roanoke - I'm still unsure what to expect in this house, but it is an interesting concept.

7. Dacula Untold - The Dracula house in 2009 was awesome, but I feel this will be mostly a rehash of that.

8. The Walking Dead - Enough. Zombies. Already.

Scarezones:

1. The Purge - After seeing the second movie, this zone is going to be so cool.

2. Bayou of Blood - I've always wanted HHN to do something with voodoo.

3. MASKerade - Sounds like a cross of 7 (yes!) and Blood Masquerade (meh). So I'm not sure how I feel about it.

4. Face-Off - I'm sure the characters will be delightfully spooky, but overall it does not sound too interesting to me.

Edited by sethg

Guest kiwisoup

Houses:

Alien vs. Predator - The futuristic environment and puppets have me excited

Dracula: Untold - I expect the movie to tank, but the house I think will be great with expansive scenes

Roanoke: Cannibal Colony - I'm hoping it has a Nightingales kinda vibe to it, that one was one of my faves and some of the more historical houses are high up on my list.

Dollhouse of the Damned - I almost want to put this one higher, but my instincts tells me not to. The morgue aspect has me intrigued, but I don't find dolls especially terrifying.

Halloween - I don't expect a lot of variety in this one, but should still be good to relive the movies. (Dropped this one down one slot due to it ONLY being the first movie.)

The Walking Dead: The End of the Line - More TWD...enough said. But the promise of a huge maze has me interested enough to not skip it.

From Dusk Till Dawn - I have to watch the movie and series, no idea what will be in it other than a cantina and vampires...

Giggles & Gore Inc. - Already touted as a super short house, no high hopes for this one. Factory makes me thing Saws and Steam which was also eh.

Scare Zones:

Bayou of Blood - A shed and a sacrificial scene, sign me up!...sounds large as well

MASKerade: Unstitched - Makes me think of Masque of the Red Death from HHN21...should be good. Interested to see how they theme the area.

The Purge: Anarchy - Sounds like another large area, motorcycles sound exciting, and the auction area adds variety

Face Off - No excitement here. I like theming...and how do you theme a special effects makeup reality show?

Edited by kiwisoup

Houses

1. Roanoke - Super intrigued by this house. Can't wait to see the environments.

2. AvP - The setting, the original take, and the puppets. I am stoked.

3. Dracula - I really think this house is going to surprise everyone, also never had the fortune of experiencing a HHN Dracula house.

4. The Walking Dead - Was originally disappointed but the 2nd half of season 4 really pulled me back in, and it being enormous has me pumped.

5. Halloween - Feel bad having it further down on the list, but the lineup this year is so solid it just turned out this way.

6. From Dusk Til Dawn - Not a huge fan of the show, but it sounds like it could be a really cool house.

7. Dollhouse - Something about this one just doesn't do it for me. Hope to be pleasantly surprised.

8. Giggles and Gore - I'm not scared of clowns, it will still probably be fun though.

Scare Zones

1. Bayou - Everything about this one seems really cool

2. The Purge - The movies are a guilty pleasure for me, plus motorcycles are neat

3. MASKerade - Could go either way, hopefully some props are about

4. FACE/off - The characters will probably be cool, but I just don't associate the show with being scary, hope to be proved wrong

• Like 1

Houses

1 - Doll house of the Damned

Ever since the speculation ive been excited for this as there is something inherently creepy about a room full of dolls.

2 - AvP

After AWiL im excited for puppets puppets and more puppets but i have the reservation of i could be just a little too excited and be let down.

3 - Halloween

The first time im uber excited for a tent. Passion projects get me giddy.

4 - Giggles and Gore

Even though its supposedly short i totally cant wait to see what happens.

5 - TWD

I have no strong feelings either way about this house... Literally no feelings whatsoever anymore. I put it in the middle as it is literally blah.

6 - Roanoke

I wish i could get as excited as some of my american friends but i dont really know enough on the legend to get to the same level even though i have been reading up. Sounds cool enough though!

7 - Dracula

Im currently siding on it being a good thing that the movie wont be out before the house... Will it make me want to go see it like marketing is hoping? Probably not.

8 - FDtD

I was so excited when i heard about FDtD (as in it was almost number one on the houses i was excited for)... then it was the TV show... i became less so... more houses got announced and its ended at the bottom... I know the show is meant to be good and is just like the film but argh i wish i was more excited. Feel like itll be a watered down version of a fine wine... Instead of Cheech's smelly pussy we will get Phoebe Buffay's Smelly Cat...

Scarezones

1 - Purge

I flip flop between purge and Bayou as number one but i loved the purge films and could make for an awesome street!

1 - Bayou

I cant decide between the two, seriously!

3 - Maskerade

As long as the visuals are there and the energy is up im excited.

3 - Face Off

Something has to come last i guess... but after Purge and Bayou i look forward to both kinda equally. Im just happy zones are back!

• Like 1

Not sure what to think about this year. For the first time, I get to see what all the fuss is in Florida. Ha Ha! Was hoping for a bit more diversity than Hollywood but I have realized that the brand is under the same corporate umbrella. Anyhoo, my anticipation list:

1. Halloween: One of my favorites from HHN - Hollywood 2009 and looking forward to what could be a epic upgrade in Orlando. Plus this property just about single-handedly catapulted my interest in modern day horror.

2. Dracula Untold: It's Dracula, it's going to be told, and it is a classic monster in an Orlando house. 'Nuff said!

3. Dollhouse of the Damned: Just reading the description reminds me of 80's cheezy horror in film or print. And I think that is a good thing.

4. Roanoke: Fascinated by the historical perspective of this tale. I wonder if they are selling Turkey Legs just outside of this house? Hee Hee!

5. Walking Dead: Will be getting my fill of WD at Hollywood (Maze, Scarezone, Terror Tram) just prior to my trip to Orlando. But I am still amped for a "Super-sized" version of this property. Could be epic!

6. Giggles and Gore: Once again, will be getting a similar-themed maze in Hollywood but look forward to encountering a different style of clowns in Orlando. The original maze angle that HHN-O has produced over the years led me to start attending the event over in Hollywood starting in 2009. Interested in seeing a few originals.

7. AVP: Could this be a little over-ambitious? Not sure what to think. Both original baddies were great in stand-alone films, but at a haunt? Expectations are tempered....but that could mean it will ultimately blow my socks off!

8. From Dusk Till Dawn: I am already exhausted by the impressive Orlando roster. Not quite excited for this one, though.

Besides Bayou being my most anticipated scarezone, the rest sound fantastic and should add to a stellar Halloween environment.

Edited by AsylumSB

Um, IS there going to be a "Halloween" maze or not? Come on you guys! Why is everyone so quiet? We are less than a month away, and there hasn't been a sound? Is it just me?

I'm beginning to get a little anxious as well. I mean they're not even teasing it. Something must be up.

• Like 1

I'm beginning to get a little anxious as well. I mean they're not even teasing it. Something must be up.

Guys, at this time last year, Resident Evil was announced two days ago. Besides, Mike CONFIRMED it would be this month. Unless August DOES pass with no announcement, I ain't gonna worry.

I think your dates are a little off, I remeber it being the 29th not the 19th

Actually I think you're right, but I feel that just increases my point. RE was announced eight days from now. The reason that was so hyped up was that it was the surprise eighth house after people were convinced (Not this forum, of course, but the GP was.) there was going to be 7 again. Halloween was already leaked, and I feel they're trying to keep Halloween low on people's radars. If may sound stupid, but I think they may WANT us to think Halloween has been called off, just to make it a bit more shocking. Also, I blame the leak.