HHNH Planning & Tips (The 2014 Edition)

So I gotta do Face Off 7 times? That beats AVP, AWIL, TWD, Clowns3D and Dracula any day.

(Some poor soul reads this and doesn't understand jokes. "On HNN, they thaid the betht way to experienthe Horror Nighth ith to do Fathe Off theven timeth, trutht me, they make the betht game planth."

5 minutes at the most even with sold out FOL.

Sounds like Orlando has some capacity problems.

Why anyone would pay extra to still wait up to 45 minutes is beyond me haha might as well go in a regular line at that point. Or at least in Hollywood's case, since the average wait is about an hour.

Hi guys,

I have been following this site for years and I'm grateful for all the wonderful info and entertainment you always provide. I normally would never post, but I need to more about College Thursdays. My husband and I always go VIP, and this year we picked a Thursday (October 23) because we thought it wouldn't be busy. This is our first time going on a Thursday, but we expected smaller crowds than on a Friday. Does anyone have any experience with College Thursdays and how they compare to other nights? We don't mind a lot of college kids or anything - we think we are still cool enough to fit in. Also: can the college tickets be upgraded, like to FOL/ VIP?

Thank you so much! We're so excited for another year of HHN!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I have been following this site for years and I'm grateful for all the wonderful info and entertainment you always provide. I normally would never post, but I need to more about College Thursdays. My husband and I always go VIP, and this year we picked a Thursday (October 23) because we thought it wouldn't be busy. This is our first time going on a Thursday, but we expected smaller crowds than on a Friday. Does anyone have any experience with College Thursdays and how they compare to other nights? We don't mind a lot of college kids or anything - we think we are still cool enough to fit in. Also: can the college tickets be upgraded, like to FOL/ VIP?

Thank you so much! We're so excited for another year of HHN!

Welcome to HNN! any ticket can be upgraded!

Is that drink deal back?

No to beat the crowd show up 10 minutes before 7 pay the fee to get into Howl At The Moon in city walk go into the bathroom put on mickey ears from disneyland and wait for someone with a blue shirt to walk in...he is with Universal tell him to to give you his wallet and he will walk you into the park and give you a free VIP pass!

If believe that I got a bridge in new york to sell you.

My friday night plan goes like this

Going to skip opening ceremony and go early access to get mazes at the backlot done since we have to walk

Then go back onto the park and do AWIL and Clowns

Then take a dinner break.

Debate if i even want to do Terror Tram(sigh)

then finish off with Dracula and Face Off and hopefully have enough time to go Re Do mazes more than once each

Edited by KosmikLOL

random question.... is the Taco Bell in city walk a full Taco Bell or is it like the KFC and only have half the menue?

I'm pretty sure the Taco Bell at City Walk has a ful menu lasrt time I went there. That was over a year ago and ever since I have realized that Del Taco is so much better. :)

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the Taco Bell at City Walk has a ful menu lasrt time I went there. That was over a year ago and ever since I have realized that Del Taco is so much better. :)

I agree whole heartily too bad there aint one in city walk...... Ideally I was thinking of doing Tommy's or Pink's but I don't wanna have to go #2 in the middle of the night! would give a whole new meaning to "That maze will make you Sh*t your pants."

I think everyone that reported back did the backlot first, then the lower lot, then the upper lot. All sounded successful. Haven't heard anyone say they didn't get on everything.

BUT this is EP night. It's 20 times less crowded. Rides aren't open. And it closes early. And generally, these aren't GP, so they're going to have a way different mindset of where to go first.

However, if you do early access, then backlot, then lower lot, then upper lot, I'm pretty sure you'll be super fine. I can't guarantee much without early access though.

I think everyone that reported back did the backlot first, then the lower lot, then the upper lot. All sounded successful. Haven't heard anyone say they didn't get on everything.

BUT this is EP night. It's 20 times less crowded. Rides aren't open. And it closes early. And generally, these aren't GP, so they're going to have a way different mindset of where to go first.

However, if you do early access, then backlot, then lower lot, then upper lot, I'm pretty sure you'll be super fine. I can't guarantee much without early access though.

Unless something suddenly happens I think I'll make Early Access

show up around 4:30 and go to the right after you go through security go to the right by will call (towards the Water World structure) there should be a guy making it obvious with a sign and a megaphone. Give them the ticket and they usher you in to the front of water world you wait there until 6, then they walk you to New York street in front of Cartooniversal to the side of the fire tower and they keep you until 6:30 then walk you to the backlot.