HHNH Planning & Tips (The 2014 Edition)

Is it possible to change the date for the ticket to be used for another day? My friend called guest services telling them that he purchase the tickets but he is sick so he told me that if he wasn't able to go he could call universal and they will send him a ticket for a different date. Is this possible for Universal Studios to do?

Edited by AbnormalVitality

Is it possible to change the date for the ticket to be used for another day? My friend called guest services telling them that he purchase the tickets but he is sick so he told me that if he wasn't able to go he could call universal and they will send him a ticket for a different date. Is this possible for Universal Studios to do?

It's certainly possible for Universal to do this. Call them and say you've been looking forward to your visit since July and the illness has thrown a monkey wrench into the plans. Don't ask for your money back - ask to please change the date "even if it costs more". It makes them know you are really intending to go. Chances are 90% they will do it. Just BE POLITE.

Yes what Zombieman said just be polite and tell them you had this planed for a while and something happened. Last year I had a incident with the front gate tickets selling out the day before the event and it being the last weekend I took the train there at 8am and the Ticket manager helped us out, she hooked us up with the emergency stash of FOTL tickets. So be very polite!

First do terror tram, then rinse and repeat until terror trams closing, then stare at the simpsons for an hour, then go home.

But seriously, do AvP first, then walking dead, then from dusk till dawn, then AWIL/Clowns, whatever has a shorter wait, then do the other one, skip terror tram and do face off then dracula

• Like 1

Foodstamps was dead on.

Early Entry no matter what!!!

AVP

TWD

FDTD

AWIL/Clowns (some will say whichever line is longest, I say shortest)

AWIL/Clowns (the left over)

Terror Tram

Face Off/Dracula (doesn't matter at this point anymore if there's plenty of time left)

Face Off/Dracula (the left over)

• Like 1

random question, but for those who work at the event, do sundays usually sell out

Usually only the final two weekends do, the first 4 didn't until about an hour or so into the event from what I heard, and past working experiences, last year and the year before, the final two weekends usually sell out as quickly as the first with the final Sunday being a bit of a toss up as most of the time it's post halloween and just the die hard HHN fans going for a final farewell.

• Like 1

Foodstamps was dead on.

Early Entry no matter what!!!

AVP

TWD

FDTD

AWIL/Clowns (some will say whichever line is longest, I say shortest)

AWIL/Clowns (the left over)

Terror Tram

Face Off/Dracula (doesn't matter at this point anymore if there's plenty of time left)

Face Off/Dracula (the left over)

How about the rides ?

Honestly, if you're doing things right, you should have the time to check a ride time when you're passing by... For example, if you really wanna ride Transformers or something and it says 20 minutes after you've finished the backlot, just go for it impromptu. Stick with gut feelings. I've done it on multiple occasions as a guest.

Also, Friday seemed really empty guest-wise. Idk if it's been talked about or not, but wow.

Last night's lines weren't that bad for the most expensive and crowded night of the year. Maze lines were the same, if anything shorter than my other two visits. The main thing that got hit the worst was the rides - all had about an hour line.

Okay *Tighten Belt* the last man standing is finally hitting the Event tomorrow (Nov. 1st) I got my finalized battle plan ready for y'all and

Heading to Studio city around 12:30 with luck we arrive by 1:30 considering traffic

1:30-Head To Studio Store and pick up some choice clearance HHN Merch well hopefully just the hoodie I was at City Walk Tuesday after attending the Marvel in Hollywood and picked up my Lanyard since there were only a handful left I would of gotten the hoodie but I don't get payed till today and clearance sweetens the deal (And Question how much is the clearance on the HHN Merch?) (Also where else is the Hoodie sold just in case the Studio Store runs out? I heard they sometimes move their stock inside the park)

2:00- Lunch at CityWalk I'm thinking Jodi's? (There is a HHN ticket deal and I have never tried it, Is it good? anybody? how does it compare to Pink's?)

2:30 to 4:30- kill time in CityWalk getting myself a Candy Apple from Popcornopolis!

4:30 to 5:00- Rangle everyone up do the obligatory bathroom break and make everyone check cars for whatever they need (Jacket's, tickets, ect.)

Between 5:00 and 5:30- Line up Security check and the ole' wait around till 6 and hit Early Entry @ 6:30

and the fun begins!!!!!

1. Rush across the Upper Lot down the Star Way through the Lower Lot and through Scarezone 666 and head to our first maze Alien Vs. Predator

2. The Walking Dead: End Of The Line.

3. Get my prize from the doorman @ From Dusk Till Dawn.

4. Back Through Scarezone 666 to the Lower Lot and across to Clowns 3D.

5. Since the Exit is right there and snakeing the Lower Lot has always got us done fast, Transformers: The Ride.

6. 5 minute break to get our thirst quenched get my sipper cup and a Jello shot or Blood Bag.

7. An American Werewolf In London.

6. 5-10 Bathroom Break (always conveiniant that maze always exits by the restrooms).

7. Jurassic Park: In The Dark

8. Depending on time (If we get everything done by 8ish to 9ish like the last two years) Revenge Of The Mummy.

9. Back up the Star Way to Terror Tram: Invaded By The Walking Dead III

10. Dart through French Street to Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem

11. Down Dark Christmas to Face/Off: In The Flesh.

12. quick reprieve maybe get a Chimichanga...........

02908764a15eb935b36a26fe9fe11730.jpg

....and the hit Dracula Untold: Reign in Blood

13. if this works out like last time we should be done right at Chainsaw Chase Out and will most likely run into the Survey People again!

Hows that for a slice of fried gold!