Dollhouse of the Damned

JDW

I think the house in general is pretty twisted.

The crib room is really nasty smelling and looking depending on when you go through.

Traumatic? Not so much. ( but whatever freaks you out I guess) .

The mirror gag on the left is awesome but seems wasted because the scareactor just sits there (at least the two times I went through).

I'm sorry but what mirror gag are you referring to? Was that in the crib room? I went there two times but I didn't see it. What room was it in?

Also ,Cody, is the fetish you're referring to, is it the one of dressing up like babies?

Dressing up and acting like them. It's one of the creepiest kinks out there, and seeing something similar used in an HHN house is really toeing the PG-13 line.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but what mirror gag are you referring to? Was that in the crib room? I went there two times but I didn't see it. What room was it in?

Also ,Cody, is the fetish you're referring to, is it the one of dressing up like babies?

The last crib on the Left. Look there.

As you go through the room on the left the last crib appears to be empty.

But it is a mirror reflecting the other side of the crib. In actuality there is about a 3 ft wide space behind it with a scareactor who can pounce. However, I've never seen him do anything.

Well based on the two times I went though that was the case. I haven't been back since last Sat. Both times were in the AP party. Perhaps they aren't using the gag all the time?

I'm going tonight.. not sure if I'll make it to the house but iff I do I'll make sure to note what I see there.

• Like 1

Yeah I saw the gag last night. Again he was just sitting there though. I don't understand the point of hiding and using it as a scare. I mean it startled me the first time because I wasn't expecting him to be there but after that nothing.

I saw him both times I went through, but never saw him make use of the gag. Like others have said, he was just sitting there. It could make for a great scare if as people were walking by he lunged over the crib. I have never really seen the guy on the right do anything but get close to the bars of the crib either. If both of them used their scares in conjunction (like you walk in the room, see nobody in the left crib the guy on the right come at you. You focus your attention on him then from the left, which looked empty as you walked in, the other guy lunges at you.) it could be quite the startling room.