Dollhouse of the Damned

JDW

And yes, the crib room is more than just smells. Just the smell wouldn't be enough. The whole gestalt of that room combines to make it a bit uncomfortable.

Dude, you guys exaggerate so much what the crib room actually is. The only thing is that it slightly smells bad nothing else, I could name more than 4 rooms that were more disturbing

• Like 1

Dude, you guys exaggerate so much what the crib room actually is. The only thing is that it slightly smells bad nothing else, I could name more than 4 rooms that were more disturbing

It wasn't scary as the actors didn't lunge at you. It was just VERY uncomfortable and a bit disturbing to think about a normal person becoming what was in that room.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Lol dudes simmer down before this gets out of hand. Boy, do I know what that's like :P we all have our own opinions, but there's no need to put other ones down. It wasn't really a put-down at first, but it's just getting uncomfortable in this post... Also, that crib room creeped the s*** outta me! There were creepier ones, but that one definitely made you regret going in that house

Edited by duh1011
  • Like 1

Lol dudes simmer down before this gets out of hand. Boy, do I know what that's like :P we all have our own opinions, but there's no need to put other ones down. It wasn't really a put-down at first, but it's just getting uncomfortable in this post... Also, that crib room creeped the s*** outta me! There were creepier ones, but that one definitely made you regret going in that house

Right? That whole house was beyond creepy. But I loved it so much. Its a must when you go. Along with AvP