Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Scare actor Auditons

Well Universal certainly knows how to give you bad anxiety, lol.
I still haven't gotten an email and I keep replaying the audition in my head and finding
things that I know I should have done better. Argh.

Congrats to the people that made it though. :)

Edited by XD005

There probably won't be any more coming out this weekend - there's usually several days between castings. Don't lose hope until you get a rejection e-mail. You are considered throughout the run and I know a lot of people that are brought in later on.

• Like 1

Good to know that there's a rejection email.

If I don't get cast I won't feel too bad either to be honest. There's a lot of returning loyal scareactors who have proven to be worthy over the years and it is near Hollywood so you have a lot of people with acting experience.

There probably won't be any more coming out this weekend - there's usually several days between castings. Don't lose hope until you get a rejection e-mail. You are considered throughout the run and I know a lot of people that are brought in later on.

That is what happened to me last year. I wasn't hired until after the first weekend of HHN. Sucked.

• Like 1

Hey y'all, new hire guy here for Horror Nights, coming over from having done Fright Fest for a few years.

Quick question, does anyone know when they would specify if you are cast as a regular scare actor or a stilt walker? I auditioned and noted my stilt experience and passed thru the stilt test, abut all my hiring stuff has been saying scareactor, but hasn't shown that there would a separate thing for stilt walkers as well. If anyone has any info, would be greatly appreciated.

Hey y'all, new hire guy here for Horror Nights, coming over from having done Fright Fest for a few years.

Quick question, does anyone know when they would specify if you are cast as a regular scare actor or a stilt walker? I auditioned and noted my stilt experience and passed thru the stilt test, abut all my hiring stuff has been saying scareactor, but hasn't shown that there would a separate thing for stilt walkers as well. If anyone has any info, would be greatly appreciated.

You will likely find out around the time of paperwork, as you will have a slightly higher pay. Don't hesitate to ask when the time comes!

I got a round two email. Paperwork signups are down to a pretty select few spots, so I think they are down to the last few. But I could be wrong.

Aww, this is lookling pretty grim for me. I guess there is always next year.

Oh well, I actually called not too long ago and the lady said that final castings will be coming in the following week.

Edited by XD005