Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Scare actor Auditons

They're hiring for what I think is maze hosts under "guest control."

I'm not sure if that's what it is, but you can always apply for that? :P

Or Costume Helper thingy if you know how to sew.

Thanks for the advice, But, I think I'll just apply next year. I think i'd find myself getting too jealous

in those situations lol.

• Like 1

They're hiring for what I think is maze hosts under "guest control."

I'm not sure if that's what it is, but you can always apply for that? :P

Or Costume Helper thingy if you know how to sew.

Guest control are the folks in the black Jedi robes who direct people flow through the mazes and yell at anyone who touches the scareactors. Basically, you get there about an hour before the park opens for HHN and you're assigned a maze. I had a friend who worked Terror Tram last year and he got off work every night around 1, since TT closes early. As far as I know, he was never rotated to other houses-- just stayed in TT. I don't know if that's typical of the job position though. Anyway, they do not get paid as much, but they still get all the same perks as other employees.

Guest control are the folks in the black Jedi robes who direct people flow through the mazes and yell at anyone who touches the scareactors. Basically, you get there about an hour before the park opens for HHN and you're assigned a maze. I had a friend who worked Terror Tram last year and he got off work every night around 1, since TT closes early. As far as I know, he was never rotated to other houses-- just stayed in TT. I don't know if that's typical of the job position though. Anyway, they do not get paid as much, but they still get all the same perks as other employees.

Yeah... Pretty sure everyone calls them maze hosts.. Lol.