Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Scare actor Auditons

I plan to go with a group of HHN peeps this Thursday to Knott's Scary Farm. I missed Dark Harbor last week :/ haha it does sound better that auditions are less than a year away. I do hope I get cast next year :) Oh, and the party is another thing to look forward to! First timer :D Last year I couldn't go, but this year I can't wait! Getting my costume soon in the mail.

Oh man the party is such a blast! I almost forgot about that (and I just talked about it YESTERDAY with someone.

I mean, this year there were lots of specific roles to cast, I agree (and several SAs here and at the event I've talked to) aren't too happy about how the whole "you can only audition once" thing but then having pick up auditions when people are still waiting for an email of some kind, it just wasn't the best process this year, there's always next year and looking forward to no TWD on TT (please god I hope)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Kinda late posting this but I ended being cast in Pool.
It was a blast. Especially the short time I had in Clowns as Bubba. Would have loved to have longer time as I was only there for the last 4 days
but hey there is next year.

• Like 2