Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Scare actor Auditons

Like I'd said above via ush auditions on twitter, they said if you didn't make it through the first time, you're not allowed to audition again, I'm assuming this probably includes pool. Oh well, next year maybe.

I'd say fuck it and just apply again. Lol. If they say no, then whatevz.

• Like 1

I haven't heard anything back. I imagine that when somebody gets the email the board will start lighting up.

Good theory about the IP thing. Especially since the parks have had issues with leaks recently.

• Like 2

None of the casting emails have gone out yet. Also, the casting will start before all of the mazes come out because the actors aren't told what the mazes are in advance. We find out through the announcements, just like everyone else.

Edited by kingundisputed_

I haven't heard anything back. I imagine that when somebody gets the email the board will start lighting up.

Good theory about the IP thing. Especially since the parks have had issues with leaks recently.

Yeah, I've definitely noticed that as well.

A lot of the leaks have been Uni's fault though as well.

I remember they had some issues with things appearing on the website before they were announced, in the past.

Do scareactors get the same employee benefits? Like, go in for free during regular day and stuff? I never bothered last year, but I'm interested this year.

Good question. I'm wondering the same thing.

Also how does it work if you want to go into the mazes yourself?

Would you do that on your breaks? I'm not sure though, I assume when you come back from break, you don't peel off

your makeup or mask. Also although we don't seem to have a B&T this year, but what about that as well?

Edited by XD005

Do scareactors get the same employee benefits? Like, go in for free during regular day and stuff? I never bothered last year, but I'm interested this year.

Yep your allowed into the park anytime you want and get front of the line for any of the rides.

Feel free to go during your breaks. If your 30 mins on, 30 mins off then you can probably do the mazes close by. You and your double can work out 1 hour sets whenever you want to do the terror tram or mazes that are farther away. If you wear a mask, you can take it off and just wear a hoodie to hide your black eye makeup and your good to go! Even as a walker 2 years ago, I just wore a hoodie and kept my head down until I got into the maze.

• Like 1

Yep your allowed into the park anytime you want and get front of the line for any of the rides.

Feel free to go during your breaks. If your 30 mins on, 30 mins off then you can probably do the mazes close by. You and your double can work out 1 hour sets whenever you want to do the terror tram or mazes that are farther away. If you wear a mask, you can take it off and just wear a hoodie to hide your black eye makeup and your good to go! Even as a walker 2 years ago, I just wore a hoodie and kept my head down until I got into the maze.

My friends and I ran downstairs from Cucuy to Insidious or Evil Dead and made it back on time for 30 minute breaks. We did rush it, though.

But it was kinda hilarious to see my friend who had prosthetics go down the escalator and people going up could see that he had shit on his face and everyone was making comments, even though he was trying to hide it.

• Like 2

My friends and I ran downstairs from Cucuy to Insidious or Evil Dead and made it back on time for 30 minute breaks. We did rush it, though.

But it was kinda hilarious to see my friend who had prosthetics go down the escalator and people going up could see that he had shit on his face and everyone was making comments, even though he was trying to hide it.

Lol I remember meeting up with my friends to see B&T while wearing prosthetics and the people sitting in front of me kept looking back. I just told them "Don't worry I won't bite." X)

• Like 2

Lol I remember meeting up with my friends to see B&T while wearing prosthetics and the people sitting in front of me kept looking back. I just told them "Don't worry I won't bite." X)

Bill and Ted:Invaded by the Walking Dead

• Like 1

Friend who works there says they're releasing it throughout the weekend.

Thanks, man. That helps me feel less anxious. I instantly started worrying that the same thing that happened to me last year would happen again.

EDIT: apparently this isn't the case. Word is that the next batch will be sent in a few days.

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 1