HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

From what I know, this did not occur during the Terror Tram.

And from what I know, everybody thought Darth Maul was going to be scolded in Insidious.

Didn't happen either.

I'm sick of this excuse. It's really stupid.

I understand where the concern came from, but oddly, most guests seem to have respect for the suspension of belief aspect of HHN.

I have no qualms about saying Ghostface is a straight-up goofy slasher villian. The Scream series was entertaining but for me, just not an "A" list franchise. Did not see any issues with guests tormenting Ghostface during Terror Tram that year either, however, the property was underdeveloped and poorly executed. Instead of TT, I think Scream needs a maze to control the story,scares, and environments.

"I came up with a cruel clue for the next maze announcement. The hint is in "the final two words of a famous Stephen Sondheim lyric" #carny"

I guess this may be my dersire to force the clue with American Werewolf in London. There is a scene where David takes a cab sometime after killing others as a werewolf. The driver compares the recent murders to those committed by the Mad Barber of Fleet Street.

Stephen Sondheim wrote the lyrics for The Ballad of Sweeney Todd; the last line is "The demon barber of Fleet Street". Probably just another AWIL coincidence.

I guess this may be my dersire to force the clue with American Werewolf in London. There is a scene where David takes a cab sometime after killing others as a werewolf. The driver compares the recent murders to those committed by the Mad Barber of Fleet Street.

Stephen Sondheim wrote the lyrics for The Ballad of Sweeney Todd; the last line is "The demon barber of Fleet Street". Probably just another AWIL coincidence.

I wanted to connect it to Sweeney Todd too only because I like Sweeney Todd...

• Like 4

Teen Spirit would be the HOH, Nick Cage was in Fast Times & also starred in Face Off which is how we figured out Face Off from the beginning. Maybe Face Off creatures are taking over the HOH after all.

this seems more likely and would fit pretty well

Orlando's facebook posted a pic that said look Terror In the FACE.......it's face/off!

A Faceoff House of Horrors overlay. Interesting. This would mean that we will have THREE houses based off of TV shows. I wonder what the theme for the Faceoff overlay will be. Faceoff House of Horrors?

Also, if anyone hasn't watched it yet, the trailer for Ouija was just released. I don't know about you, but I sense some serious maze potential here. There was supposed to be a movie with a release this year (right?). It does seem to fit in with the Empire clues. Ouija was used in the Roman Empire.

From Wikipedia:

One of the first mentions of the automatic writing method used in the Ouija board is found in China around 1100 AD, in historical documents of the Song Dynasty. The method was known as fuji (扶乩), "planchette writing". The use of planchette writing as an ostensible means of contacting the dead and the spirit-world continued, and, albeit under special rituals and supervisions, was a central practice of the Quanzhen School, until it was forbidden by the Qing Dynasty.[4] Several entire scriptures of the Daozang are supposedly works of automatic planchette writing. Similar methods of mediumistic spirit writing have been widely practiced in ancient India, Greece, Rome, and medieval Europe.

The only thing is....I don't see how this would qualify as an "appealing IP". Aside from that, I would say that Empire = Ouija.

C'mon, look at this. Doesn't this scream "HHN MAZE!" to you?

EDIT TO ADD: Holy crap....Blumhouse Productions is promoting it on their FB page. Murdy has wanted to work with him again, it's Uni's own property, this falls PERFECTLY with another paranormal property, thus fulfilling the "appealing IP" clue.....I would bet SERIOUS money on this now. By George, I think I may have figured out Empire.

• Like 2

Hey another blurry pic was posted on snapchat awhile ago and on the HHN Hollywood fb page theu posted the same snapchat pic and it said "Why FACE time when you have snapchat. " all these hints going on today it probably is something related to Face/Off

AdmiralTyler already posted this, yes.