Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Predators were the first thing I thought of as well when I read that. They were very large in the AvP movies.

The males able to portray ages 50 - 65? That one has me scratching my head too. Very interesting.

Can't wait for puppets!!!

These ones interest me:

Males 6'1" - 7' with athletic builds = Predators?

Males able to portray the age range of 50 - 65 = ???? Why the specific age range? Hmmm...

Predators for the tall males seems to make sense to me. Or a super tall (and thus gaunt) Wendigo for the cannibal house.

For the older male, perhaps the Charles Dance (Lord Tywin from Game of Thrones) role in Dracula Untold? Maybe a Hershel/NotHershel zombie for Walking Dead?

Ah, Dr. Loomis! Forgot about him. Michael Myers was supposed to be pretty tall, wasn't he? (Edit: Michael Myers was 6'. I think I was thinking of Jason).

Edited by 12monkeys

Predators for the tall males seems to make sense to me. Or a super tall (and thus gaunt) Wendigo for the cannibal house.

For the older male, perhaps the Charles Dance (Lord Tywin from Game of Thrones) role in Dracula Untold? Maybe a Hershel/NotHershel zombie for Walking Dead?

Ah, Dr. Loomis! Forgot about him. Michael Myers was supposed to be pretty tall, wasn't he? (Edit: Michael Myers was 6'. I think I was thinking of Jason).

The original Michael (Tony Moran) was 6' but in Rob Zombies remake Michael (Tyler Mane) was 6'8

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to this year. Halloween is excellent. Walking Dead - I'm a big fan so that's cool. Dusk til Dawn could be over the top fun. AVP - the movie was "ok" but like someone else said any house with aliens and predators is cool though a Predator done like Nightingales only you're going through the jungle would be awesome. The rest are wait and see houses. But having four I'm excited about is not bad. And while I'm a fan of Walking Dead and zombies in general, I'm very glad that they are being more innovative this year with scare zones.

Any chance someone could catch me up on where we are right now, speculation wise? Either in a post, or by PM to avoid cluttering this topic would be much appreciated.

Or perhaps we could update the first post of this topic with general bullet points of what we know so far, to avoid further questions from people like me who didn't contribute anything to this topic but still want to reap the benefits. XD

Any chance someone could catch me up on where we are right now, speculation wise? Either in a post, or by PM to avoid cluttering this topic would be much appreciated.

Or perhaps we could update the first post of this topic with general bullet points of what we know so far, to avoid further questions from people like me who didn't contribute anything to this topic but still want to reap the benefits. XD

Houses:

Confirmed:Walking Dead; SS25, biggest HHN house in history

Alien vs. Predator; SS24A/B

Dracula:Untold; SS24A/B

Confirmed:From Dusk Till Dawn (TV Series);SS22

Cannibal themed original; Parade

Original Doll themed house: Tent 1

Unofficially Confirmed: Halloween: Tent 2

Clown Factory original; Disaster!

Scarezones:

Confirmed: The Purge:Anarchy; ALL of NY

Confirmed: FaceOff; Hollywood Blvd

Masquerade type scarezone; forget the location

Voodoo/witch scarezone; Central Park

I've nothing on any other scarezones someone else can help me with that :P

Shows are B&T and RHPS as of now. No word on additional shows.

• Like 1

That's really it on sz there are 5 code names (another not on the sheet eas added later) so either Geishas still exists or, more likely, clown chainsaws... or something at Disaster!. Just my guess though you still have many areas they could utilize.

That's really it on sz there are 5 code names (another not on the sheet eas added later) so either Geishas still exists or, more likely, clown chainsaws... or something at Disaster!. Just my guess though you still have many areas they could utilize.

About the clowns, I believe there will be a clown "mini-zone".

Meaning, the second you exit the Clown Factory maze, there will be clowns roaming that area. Not necessarily a scarezone, but a small area surrounding the exit of our clown maze!

so geisha are still there but it will worked into the purge but have it own zone?

Not quite. The Geishas were a predominately female zone in Sting Alley. My hunch is that the elegant ladies and their Auction will be a predominately female zone in Sting Alley. That's what was being planned (females in Sting Alley), and that's what we're going to get. If the Geishas were cut (for budget), it would be because of the cost of new costumes, masks, and props to fill the zone. The Auction needs none of that; just fancy dresses that Uni has loads of already. Doing the Auction is a simple way to replace the Geishas without changing the casting needs that would have already approved.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

Only two more possible shares left...

If they're announcing the next shared property, I'm going with AvP. It doesn't look like they're getting Dracula:Untold. At least no one over there believes they are. However, I don't think they were expecting From Dusk either.....

Money's still on AvP. I want them to announce the originals. I want a name for the clown factory and specifics on the other 2.