Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

What is the spec on B79 today? Crows or Altar? I just gots to know. :)

Read this carefully because I have added a clue. The crows will be in b79 and the altar will be elsewhere. Usually, this sort of change would surprise me, but they did put a crow into every house last year so that house must be a priority. All of this must be taken with a grain of salt, but it is what one of my sources have me. Lately, that person has been correct so if you are reading this carefully, it should be obvious what house might be on the outs.

Read this carefully because I have added a clue. The crows will be in b79 and the altar will be elsewhere. Usually, this sort of change would surprise me, but they did put a crow into every house last year so that house must be a priority. All of this must be taken with a grain of salt, but it is what one of my sources have me. Lately, that person has been correct so if you are reading this carefully, it should be obvious what house might be on the outs.

I have heard three different things now about this situation. First Crows yes Altar no. Then Altar yes Crows No. Now Both Crows and Altar and something else No.

I just hope this last isn't true because I'd hate to delete that particular performance. I had so much fun with that one!

• Like 1

I have heard three different things now about this situation. First Crows yes Altar no. Then Altar yes Crows No. Now Both Crows and Altar and something else No.

I just hope this last isn't true because I'd hate to delete that particular performance. I had so much fun with that one!

It was a good one.

I am curious how this is all going to shake out as, like you, I have heard all three things said. My latest info is what I posted and I give it the most credibility because of the fact that there was a crow in EVERY house last year so I figure that might make the Crows house more of a priority. At the very least, it gives us something to speculate upon.

I love it how not only will there be an outdoor facade for the entrance but for the exit as well. Has an outside exit facade ever happened before? ( I know outer facades for the entrance have happened)

Well Leave it to cleaver. You exited out the meat shop and it had a small facade. Enough to confuse us during construction.

As for the crows/altar/ritual debacle...

It makes little sense to keep redoing all the floor plans for these houses. When all these crazy rumors I just sit back and wait for my sources to speak. They are well into construction now with many of the houses. Some should be very near completion. I would fear, if they were swapping all these houses around, their quality would suffer.

Ease my fears someone!!!

Please tell me it's not the one house I really, really want to see!!

And is the new no...

Original?

EDIT: Well, Jeramy just eased my fears! Thanks.

Having received bad news today (one of my friends is in the hospital), I'm going to pretend the confusion is because we are getting a 9th house. The universe owes me good news.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 1

Ease my fears someone!!!

Please tell me it's not the one house I really, really want to see!!

And is the new no...

Original?

I am hearing 5 IPs and 3 originals if that eases your fears.

Originally, it was thought to be a 4 to 4 year, but we are losing an original and gaining an IP. The main debate both Jimmy and I are referring to is, which original are we losing?

I am hearing 5 IPs and 3 originals if that eases your fears.

Originally, it was thought to be a 4 to 4 year, but we are losing an original and gaining an IP. The main debate both Jimmy and I are referring to is, which original are we losing?

Thanks!

So, my brain has decided to legitimately speculate a 9th house.

Everyone can ignore, but I figured I might as well feed my delusions.

Mike tweeted a late in the game approval - Altar

Altar has led to a plethora of confusion. Crows or Altar? Altar or Crows? Crows! No, Altar!

Now add in the Ritual confusion.

Then there was a weird muttering a heard about 5 SS houses. I ignored. Logistical nightmare.

Add those all together. 9 house spec plausible?

(Again, feeding my delusions and distracting myself from worry)

If we get altar it was originally supposed to replace crows. That was confirmed. Now someone started a rumor it would replace ritual... which sounds like a awesome house.. for a crappy tv show series. (The FDTD house is based on the TV series not the movie).

It doesn't make sense really with given info. But weirder things have happened.

I see no reason to be obstruse or hide anything now. Certain parties have given away most everything.

• Like 1

Just to make sure I'm understanding this... We may have 2 vampire related houses now? I thought altar was out? No boogey?

Of the 3, is crows the most likely to stay?

How is it possible that they would change their mind so many times when they are already into build mode? Something seems a bit odd about this.

From Dusk Till Dawn the series??? C'mon... seriously?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Ritual is probably the least interesting house to me.

And I don't think they're saying TWD is having an exit "facade." That makes legitimately no sense unless they want everyone turning around and staring at the exit. It likely means the finale is outside (Terminus being in the breezeway).

• Like 2

Looking past the idea that there may be 2 vampire related houses, (on paper) Ritual did seem to be the least interesting to me as well.

To be fair, Dracula Untold may not be as much vampire as we think. It may be more psychopath and witches given that it seems to focus on Vlad Tepes and has the involvement of Baba Yaga. For all we know, he may not even become a vampire proper until near the end of the movie. Granted, this is all conjecture given that we do not have a trailer.

• Like 2

To be fair, Dracula Untold may not be as much vampire as we think. It may be more psychopath and witches given that it seems to focus on Vlad Tepes and has the involvement of Baba Yaga. For all we know, he may not even become a vampire proper until near the end of the movie. Granted, this is all conjecture given that we do not have a trailer.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But Dracula is a vampire... period.

Let's put it this way... if I was willing to bet with you that at some point in the house we'll see a vampire, would you bet that we won't see one?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I'll take a FDTD house any day (I didnt seen Demon Cantina)!!!! I fucking LOVE that movie! And the sound track is amazing too!

Supposedly it is based off the series, not the movie. I haven't seen the series, but I'd imagine it isn't as good as the 1st film.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But Dracula is a vampire... period.

Let's put it this way... if I was willing to bet with you that at some point in the house we'll see a vampire, would you bet that we won't see one?

HAHAHA!

No, I would never take that bet.

In all honesty, I am not that burned out on vampires anyways. I am more burned out on zombies given that since 2008 we have had zombies in either a house or scarezone pretty much every year (I say pretty much because you could make a case for or against zombies in 2011).

To me, these two houses are going to be vastly different as far as sets and mood, so it does not bother me that much. Heck, last year I thought there might be too much similarity between some of the houses, and they proved me wrong. Now I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

My only question is, has anyone actually seen the FDTD tv series? If so, how is it?

I am more burned out on zombies given that since 2008 we have had zombies in either a house or scarezone pretty much every year (I say pretty much because you could make a case for or against zombies in 2011).

To me, these two houses are going to be vastly different as far as sets and mood, so it does not bother me that much.

My only question is, has anyone actually seen the FDTD tv series? If so, how is it?

They have used zombies quite a bit the past few years. But I think what really got everyone all riled up was last year's TWD HHN takeover. If the scare zones (or lack thereof) from the year before (2012) weren't so bad, I'd imagine people would have been even more angry. I was really concerned we'd never have scare zones again. So when it was all TWD, I thought that it was better than nothing.

The sets will be very different. So obviously it's not like the houses will be the same, but both will have the same type of creature in them. If anything, I'm more disappointed that I won't be able to see Dracula Untold before I go through the house.

Yeah. I also would like to know if anyone has seen the From Dusk Till Dawn series. It is supposed to be a Netflix original (or El Rey channel), but it isn't on Netflix.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR