Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Looks like half an image that has been mirrored with some kind of Pentagram overlay? The shape looks similar to those radiation symbols

I mirrored it myself, actually. There was too much black blocking out the lines and I didn't feel like putting in the guess work as to where they would be.

Here's the actual image:

jvayxfz.jpg

I've got no clue what the above image could be.

With Dr. Jimmy's new clue coming from Anything Goes, I'm now desperately wanting a haunted ship house.

Although I have a feeling that, were it some kind of ghost ship theme, he would have chosen a different song from the musical.

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/horror-nights-clue-10-some-changes-made.html

Edited by shandrick

I mirrored it myself, actually. There was too much black blocking out the lines and I didn't feel like putting in the guess work as to where they would be.

Here's the actual image:

jvayxfz.jpg

i wondering with the sprial in the middle are those hypnotizing sprials?

I've got no clue what the above image could be.

With Dr. Jimmy's new clue coming from Anything Goes, I'm now desperately wanting a haunted ship house.

Although I have a feeling that, were it some kind of ghost ship theme, he would have chosen a different song from the musical.

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/horror-nights-clue-10-some-changes-made.html

You mentioned anything goes that song was featured in fallout 3

Edited by timbo8

Obviously that performance is from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory sung by Gene Wilder... (Pure Imagination)

Could this clue have ties to clue #9 Kiddy Widdy Winkies implying that there is a house and a scare zone, or are they totally separate?

Both have scenarios where children are lured somewhere using candy.

On a side note, the 1st 3 words of the song are changed to make a wish. (maybe hinting at that djinn) If we are talking about a djinn. then clue #10 (I Get a Kick Out of You) could also possibly be tied to this, due to the fact that some djinn (depending on which realm of fiction) feed off the souls of humans for nourishment.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Just watching the video once, I have an idea. A lot of focus on the eye, a lot of spinning which creates problems in focusing. What also has to come into focus to be viewed? A camera, this might be our Dead Exposure sequel house after all.

Then again all the Aladdin images point me to an evil genie of sorts as well.

I need to look further into this.

Just watching the video once, I have an idea. A lot of focus on the eye, a lot of spinning which creates problems in focusing. What also has to come into focus to be viewed? A camera, this might be our Dead Exposure sequel house after all.

Then again all the Aladdin images point me to an evil genie of sorts as well.

I need to look further into this.

and if this our charlie clue then for codenamed charlie then it has to orginal becuase that what mike said codenamed charlie is a new orignal house

Dr. Jimmy implied that the reason clue #10 was changed was because he found a more fitting song. However, the house/scare zone did not actually change. Due to this, we technically can still use both clues to figure it out. Originally, the clue (Heart taken from Damn Yankees) referred to someone making a deal with the devil to get something they want and in return handing over their soul. In the new #10, the being/creature gets it's "kicks" out of being around someone. Some have implied that the hint could be referring to a vampire. Although vampires are magical in their own way, I believe the bond of a djinn and it's victim would definitely be a better match. This would also explain why Dr. Jimmy has all those Alladin pics put up on his tumblr. I guess there may not be a voodoo house after all (thankfully).

I wonder how many more clues we are going to get. I get happier with each one, since that means more scare zones. I still haven't fully recovered from the weakness of HHN 22.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Dr. Jimmy implied that the reason clue #10 was changed was because he found a more fitting song. However, the house/scare zone did not actually change. Due to this, we technically can still use both clues to figure it out. Originally, the clue (Heart taken from Damn Yankees) referred to someone making a deal with the devil to get something they want and in return handing over their soul. In the new #10, the being/creature gets it's "kicks" out of being around someone. Some have implied that the hint could be referring to a vampire. Although vampires are magical in their own way, I believe the bond of a djinn and it's victim would definitely be a better match. This would also explain why Dr. Jimmy has all those Alladin pics put up on his tumblr. I guess there may not be a voodoo house after all (thankfully).

I wonder how many more clues we are going to get. I get happier with each one, since that means more scare zones. I still haven't fully recovered from the weakness of HHN 22.

wow i never thought of that also the porter did score the 1954 television of aladdin if would this be orginal or an ip and the only ip that come to mind is 1997 wishmaster

Edited by timbo8

Just spitballing here as I know very little about the charlie house.

Dead Exposure: Rise of the Rougarou

A photographer sets off to find the legendary Rougarou in the Bayous of New Orleans.

But he gets more than he bargins for in a tangled web of voodoo, murder, and monsters.

or something along that line.

Charlie would be satisfed by McPherson and Vodoo Charlie in Louisiana tying it to the zombie like Rougarou.

Their need to have a Urban Legends house would be satified.

You get a zombie/vampire/wraith/werewolf synergy going with the Rougarou (but with a twist!) and you get a voodoo/bayou house set in New Orleans. Done. Cut. Print.

Just spitballing here as I know very little about the charlie house.

Dead Exposure: Rise of the Rougarou

A photographer sets off to find the legendary Rougarou in the Bayous of New Orleans.

But he gets more than he bargins for in a tangled web of voodoo, murder, and monsters.

or something along that line.

Charlie would be satisfed by McPherson and Vodoo Charlie in Louisiana tying it to the zombie like Rougarou.

Their need to have a Urban Legends house would be satified.

You get a zombie/vampire/wraith/werewolf synergy going with the Rougarou (but with a twist!) and you get a voodoo/bayou house set in New Orleans. Done. Cut. Print.

if that the case what the child snatcher clue?