Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

As we all know, a female name for a demon is a succubus. Apparently the Denali coven from Twilight has ties to a succubus legend in their realm of fiction. I hope Dr. Jimmy's 3 little maids clue isn't referring to this. There were 3 sisters. If HHN goes the Twilight route, I may... I don't even know.

• Like 2

As we all know, a female name for a demon is a succubus. Apparently the Denali coven from Twilight has ties to a succubus legend in their realm of fiction. I hope Dr. Jimmy's 3 little maids clue isn't referring to this. There were 3 sisters. If HHN goes the Twilight route, I may... I don't even know.

Twilight isn't horror and is irrelevant...so no

It would be pretty funny if you guys end up with fox spirits, I while ago I was speculating about it in hollywood.

I don't know... You say Twilight isn't horror. When I see how popular the Twilight series was and how much $ was brought in, it is quite horrific to me. Twilight Cinematic Spectacular!?!?! Can someone repost a link to the clues that reference the source of why the demon must be Asian please? Thanks.

Dr. Jimmy's performance #5 (Rainbow High) is from the musical Evita by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Webber is also known for his role in The Phantom of the Opera. Would the Phantom be considered horror? And I have another question... did Universal ever display Laura, Alana, and Laney's Frankenstein make-up from Face Off in Orlando or Hollywood? When I was there last year in Orlando I didn't see it anywhere.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Depends on which version you mean. The original novel, and the Lon Chaney film, have a lot more horror and a bit less romance than many subsequent versions, especially the Andrew LLoyd Webber incarnation. Still, I would probably classify the original story as gothic melodrama. I would still consider that horror, though some would not.

Dr. Jimmy's performance #5 (Rainbow High) is from the musical Evita by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Webber is also known for his role in The Phantom of the Opera. Would the Phantom be considered horror? And I have another question... did Universal ever display Laura, Alana, and Laney's Frankenstein make-up from Face Off in Orlando or Hollywood? When I was there last year in Orlando I didn't see it anywhere.

The Face-Off creation was featured at Hollywood only in Universal Monsters Remix: Resurrection.

I don't know... You say Twilight isn't horror. When I see how popular the Twilight series was and how much $ was brought in, it is quite horrific to me. Twilight Cinematic Spectacular!?!?! Can someone repost a link to the clues that reference the source of why the demon must be Asian please? Thanks.

While Twilight is horrific in its own way. It's definitely not horror! (Mediocre writing and character development)

As for Asian connections, Doc posted a Cryptic Perfomance from The Mikado. Three little maids from school. An opera/light opera set in Japan. The "three little maids" are geisha esque. Doc mentioned how his performance was a "drag". Madam Butterfly is about a geisha in drag. Geisha were originally men who entertained the patrons of the courtesans. This suggests geishas but that they may be hiding something.

Doc also posted pictures of Japanese urban legends on his Tumblr page.

Cassi's last clue has a background that is the game Go! Her riddle/clue mentions beauty hiding a demon.

I'm separating Cassi clue 8 from clue 7.

I'm going with Japanese urban legends, but not just fox spirits.

I'm also going to say street or house. Cassi has hinted at streets and Doc has mentioned houses shouldn't be our only guess for his performances.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Given that we're dealing with binding circles, spirits, and "surrounding opponents" perhaps we're dealing with something like this?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagome_Kagome

Kagome kagome has appeared in various horror things over the years and with how cryptic the lyrics are, many have wondered what their original context is.

It was also in the game "fatal frame" which I know many people have talked about over the years, I actually haven't played it so... I don't know if the girls in the first game were twins, sisters, related at all or what. I could even be mistaking the game for something else.

Um in the game they are brother and sister not twin girls sorry :( and I think you talking about the second game it could be japanese urban legends or it could be a chinese ghost story based on the 2011 chinese film but I'm leaning more towards japanese urban legends I think this could be a street experience maybe a house to

Edited by timbo8

While Twilight is horrific in its own way. It's definitely not horror! (Mediocre writing and character development)

As for Asian connections, Doc posted a Cryptic Perfomance from The Mikado. Three little maids from school. An opera/light opera set in Japan. The "three little maids" are geisha esque. Doc mentioned how his performance was a "drag". Madam Butterfly is about a geisha in drag. Geisha were originally men who entertained the patrons of the courtesans. This suggests geishas but that they may be hiding something.

Doc also posted pictures of Japanese urban legends on his Tumblr page.

Cassi's last clue has a background that is the game Go! Her riddle/clue mentions beauty hiding a demon.

I'm separating Cassi clue 8 from clue 7.

I'm going with Japanese urban legends, but not just fox spirits.

I'm also going to say street or house. Cassi has hinted at streets and Doc has mentioned houses shouldn't be our only guess for his performances.

I agree that Cassi clue 8 and 7 are most likely 2 different houses or street. With that being said, clue 8 is a board game that involves entrapment. The writing implies someone is being lured in due to the creature's beauty. The main creatures that come to my mind when applying those variables are succubi or vampires. Assuming that the Dr. Jimmy 3 little maid clue is connected to this, which I have no clue if it is, then we have 3 female (or possibly male) geishas who are clearly hiding something and are alluring. We also know that geishas were top tier prostitutes. You mention the Japanese urban legends on Dr. Jimmy's tumblr, but I haven't seen those. I did see pics of HHN Singapore 2013 which had 3 evil sisters (the Evil Maiden of the Opera, the Crone of the Forest, and the Daughter of the Undead), but I don't think that has anything to do with any of this years stuff. However, if there were urban legends posted from earlier dates, I must have missed them. To sum all that up in a few words, we have 3 supernatural beings that have sex and entrap their victims through beauty and manipulation who may be responsible for the origin of a legend.

Take a look at this...

Twilight Denali Clan Origins from this website "http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Denali_coven" , "The three sisters (Tanya, Kate, and Irina) then searched for pleasurable company of men to deal with their loss, and subsequently are the originators of the "succubus" legend; a demon in the form of a beautiful woman who has sexual intercourse with men before killing them."

If you look past the idea that it is Twilight, does it not fit the theme we are looking for?

The board game is asian game called go and even though he posted it he reblog the picture illustrated book of japanese monsters yo wont be able find it on his tumblur because it shows up on the main tumblur site as a reblog since he never posted it so not twilight or the sucubus

Edited by timbo8

Has anyone considered that the placement of the Go pieces might be a hint itself? I don't know too much about the gameplay of Go, but that particular layout looks odd to me, hinting that the placement might be deliberate. Also, there are the 0 and 9 at the corners and the + and - at the top, neither of which really seem to be related to Go. I tried seeing if the stones spelt out anything in Braille, but they do not appear to.

Edit, Also odd: the positive sign is to the left of the negative sign. That's a very strange arrangement from a graphing perspective.

Edited by 12monkeys

Has anyone considered that the placement of the Go pieces might be a hint itself? I don't know too much about the gameplay of Go, but that particular layout looks odd to me, hinting that the placement might be deliberate. Also, there are the 0 and 9 at the corners and the + and - at the top, neither of which really seem to be related to Go. I tried seeing if the stones spelt out anything in Braille, but they do not appear to.

Edit, Also odd: the positive sign is to the left of the negative sign. That's a very strange arrangement from a graphing perspective.

You on to something with the braile if somehow can translate it

The board game is asian game called go and even though he posted it he reblog the picture illustrated book of japanese monsters yo wont be able find it on his tumblur because it shows up on the main tumblur site as a reblog since he never posted it so not twilight or the sucubus

Don't get me wrong, I see the Asian connections in the clues. Go! apparently originated in China, but was also huge in Japan. Geishas were Japanese. Then there is also the Japanese monster book to consider... But I'm drawing a blank as far as what japanese or japanese reboot ip would fit the succubus or fox spirit motif. I suppose this could be one of the original houses, which certainly would be cool. Guess we'll see as more clues come forth.

On a side note...

Cassi clue #2 "It is said luck favors the bold, but will your courage falter? Where pain flows like a river will you succumb to its water?" Maybe I just have vampires stuck in my brain, but when I read this clue I picture a guy trying to be bold by attempting to hook up with a chick (trying to get lucky). His courage begins to falter when she begins to feed on him. She drinks his blood (pain and blood flowing like a river). He may or may not die from this because he could be turned into a vampire. (succumbing to her blood/virus whatever you wish to call it) I know most of you are hoping for this clue to be Aliens. The evidence overall definitely points in that direction. Personally I hope you all are correct, but it would be quite an undertaking on their part to pull this off correctly.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR