Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Here's the complication:

The song in the fourth clue ISN'T an orchestral piece.

http://www.onlinesheetmusic.com/prelude-in-54-p287894.aspx

It's a guitar solo written by the jazz musician, Ivor Mairants. He also founded well-known music store in the UK. It's an obscure song, so its selection for the clue should matter... a lot.

Ivor Mairants was a composer on the Lavinder Hill Mob which was filmed in the same studio as the film inserts for the daleks episode of the classic series of doctor who and more recently for the David Tenant Episode the impossible planet and the Satan Pit.

Mysti's crazy linking spec:

Part 1: of the clue points us to King George III and the SHOT heard around the world. This points to the Revolutionary War and the MAD King.

Part 2: Tells us to slow down. Don't be a pie thrower. Pie thrower or chucker is a reference to a poor bowler in cricket. We find a statue of King George that was in Bowling Green (a public park in NYC). This statue was decapitated and used to make ammunition (SHOT) in the Revolutionary War. This leads to the headless horseman.

Part 3: Mentions pins (another bowling reference)Tells us we are looking for a master born from a sister. There is a Celtic double spiral. Leads to Celtic mythology. More headless horseman spec. It could represent twin/sister city. (We were stumped.)

Part 4: Need an orchestra and Named streets. Music is in 5/4 time which is rare. Looking for shadows of the past that produce pain and horror.

Everyone follow the bouncing spec:

What does the headless horseman and Celtic mythology have in common? Traditional Halloween themes.

Guess what's written in 5/4 time? The theme to Halloween.

Guess who grew up in Bowling Green, KY (the name of which is rumored to be taken from the NYC public park)? John Carpenter

John Carpenter used street names and locations from Bowling Green as names in his movie.

Michael Myers watches from the shadows and also causes pain.

One more: MAD as in insane. Insane asylum where Michael breaks out of.

EDIT: One more one more - The Halloween theme is credited to the Bowling Green Philharmonic. This philharmonic doesn't exist. It's a pseudonym for Carpenter and some musical friends.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 4

Augusta is the sister of King George III

Augusta hosts the masters golf tournament in Georgia.

Orchestral theme ... all the streets... shadows now (in the past)

and it was painful....

The Walking Dead

http://youtu.be/Eal4fep7pK4

LOLOLOL!! JDW, that "Ultimate No collection" had me laughing my ass off. It's EXACTLY how I feel about TWD. I refuse to believe they could consider that again for another f*ckin year.

I still want a nightingales and Headless Horseman house though lol.

Halloween is not one of my favorites but it is time it come to HHN officially. I mean practically every other icon has.

• Like 1

How would the "Seek ye the sister / Who gave birth to a master" clue fit into the Michael Myers theory?

Seek ye a sister - sister can refer to many things. In this instance a "sister" city. Bowling Green, KY is rumored to be named after Bowling Green in NYC.

Birth to a master - John Carpenter is a master of horror and grew up in Bowling Green, KY. Birth doesn't necessarily have to be the actual process of being born. People birth ideas. Since Mr. Carpenter spent his youth in Bowling Green, his desire to become a filmmaker was most likely birthed there.

• Like 1

There was an Orlando Insider (sorry to cross the streams) comment about a "white mask." If TWD is not coming, another strong headliner would be needed. So Halloween would fit, being such an iconic slasher.

• Like 1

Well if this is true, I wonder if they would go with the original move, a slew of the most memorable scenes from the original franchise, or the Rob Zombie version.

I know I've seen the first Rob Zombie one, the original Halloween, Halloween 3, and H20 i think. That's about it though.

Halloween is my FAVORITE Horror movie of ALL time.. If this rumor is true I can't wait to see UO pull it off but I have 1 request.. Please don't put Myers in EVERY scene. They need to do what they did with AWIL and spread it out.

BTW I think we almost got Halloween in 2009 cause Hollywood got the rights.. There was a mishap and we got some of Hollywood merchandise (Pin and Shooter) and it had Myers on it.