Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

Put on your executive cap on for a second.

Walking Dead VS American Horror Story

WD: They can save LOTS of money by reusing sets and props, having the same TT, the same backlot experience, AND earn a LOT of money by getting more WD fans into the park.

AHS: It'd be too expensive and it's not even a third as popular.

I hope they go for AHS though. I'm tired of WD.

I would to point out NO sets or props were reused, at the most I can see C-Block being BUILT again but so far there seems to be enough to warrant new sets as in more seems to on in no man's land then the prison.

But you are right on why Murdy would always choose WD over AHS.

I admit I ate a crow with Insidious but KISS? Nope.com!

I'm pretty sure it would of been the same thing on this coast.

The tone of Kiss' music is way too upbeat and cheesy to create any mood for a maze. Murdy said he didn't want to use certain Cooper songs because they were too upbeat.

Even the suggested songs are super cheeseball dad rock.

Funny... this is the opening song to Rob Zombie's Halloween.

I'm a huge fan of Aghast and SunnO))) so I'm hoping for Sinister: Into The Projection Room. But I have to admit, there's a lot of young maskless kids in that movie which would make it a casting nightmare so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets passed on.

• Like 1

Anyone who says KISS music is too cheesy and upbeat has never heard this song..

And as far as KISS A World Without Heroes 3D ... I couldn't see it being based on individual songs as with AC or BS.. it's a different situation where the members of KISS are actual CHARACTERS so it wouldn't just be creating images to song lyrics, it'd be designing rooms based around the KISS characters, (Demon, Starchild, Spaceman and Catman) and taking bits of their songs to fit those characters...

Besides, it makes sense from a MARKETING perspective.. ya, know, MARKETING?!?! John Murdy's favorite word? 40th Anniversary of KISS, *fingers crossed* FINALLY inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, 40th Anniversary finale Tour and HHN 2014 maze...

Edited by horror lover

Yeah, still sounds like cheesy upbeat 80s rock. Lyrically it works, but musically it doesn't.

Cooper is a character too. And having him be a figure in the mazes was part of the scare buzzkill. Kiss' characters don't exactly inspire fear.

Eric-Singer-the-Catman-kiss-drummers-224

LOOK OUT!

album_pic.jpg

Ohnooo!

ace-frehley.jpg

THE TERROR!

kiss-gene-simmons.jpg

Is that Stephen King in the back?

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

Lmfao this is too hilarious.

I hope to God KISS doesn't happen.

I almost want to say its a safe bet that it won't.

Then again, I said the same thing about Cooper three years ago.

STOP FUCKING SAYING IT, I DON'T WANT KISS. D:

Also, on the topic of Sinister's maskless kids, that's totally a role for me. :D

Btw, I've never seen Sinister, so I could be totally wrong.

• Like 1

I mean hairy dudes with their chest hair bursting out of their skintight spandex bodysuit/skintight leather vest with high heel platform boots teased out hair bright red lipstick and their junk either pressed against aforementioned spandex/leather or tucked inside a codpiece do have a certain appeal.

You said the same thing about Black Sabbath as well dude..

If that was directed at me, I only said the same thing about Ozzy's solo career. When Black Sabbath came up, I was on board since the tone of the music was more fitting.

Edited by ferox

Sinister would make a great maze but only if the sequel gives more material for Murdy to work with..

and on the KISS thing, it's so refreshing to see that 40 years later, even in a Halloween attractions message board, they're still pissing people off! :D <3 Gotta love/respect a band that can do that...;

Yeah, still sounds like cheesy upbeat 80s rock. Lyrically it works, but musically it doesn't.

Cooper is a character too. And having him be a figure in the mazes was part of the scare buzzkill. Kiss' characters don't exactly inspire fear.

thats why I liked GTH better then WTMN at least the only one that was supposed to be cooper was the ringmaster/Plastic Surgeon, but at least Cooper and Black Sabbath have Horror elements.......A Jewish Demon does not scare me just cuz the word demon Ooooooooooo, but to quote Peter Griffen not even Paul Stanly wants to be Paul Stanly.

two different beasts bro.

If you can fit in a box Im sure you can get the part

and on the KISS thing, it's so refreshing to see that 40 years later, even in a Halloween attractions message board, they're still pissing people off! :D <3 Gotta love/respect a band that can do that...;

there not pissing people off, they just should stay away from HHN, I like Blink 182 I dont think they should get a maze....although a maze entittled "Blink-182: Tits Fart Turd & Twat...then you die" has a certain flare to it haha.

• Like 1

A Jewish Demon does not scare me

Hey man, if you study demonology there's some scary stuff. Lilith was portrayed as a child stealing demon with a name that suggests she's part owl, or that she at least screeches like one. Azazel is a goat demon that lives in the woods. Dever is a manifestation of pestilence. Resheph is the lord of plagues. Se'Irim is a demon that waits inside of ruins. Mavet is the manifestation of death and rules the underworld. That's no joke.

(Old world demonology could actually make for a really intense maze, but the awareness of pretty low.)

• Like 2

Hey man, if you study demonology there's some scary stuff. Lilith was portrayed as a child stealing demon with a name that suggests she's part owl, or that she at least screeches like one. Azazel is a goat demon that lives in the woods. Dever is a manifestation of pestilence. Resheph is the lord of plagues. Se'Irim is a demon that waits inside of ruins. Mavet is the manifestation of death and rules the underworld. That's no joke.

(Old world demonology could actually make for a really intense maze, but the awareness of pretty low.)

my bad I should of said "An old JEWISH guy calling himself the DEMON does not scare me" lmao

• Like 1