HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

The goalposts keep moving and I can't take it seriously. Corner scares are more realistic and therefore better, but realism doesn't matter unless it's an IP maze.

Not sure if would count stilt walkers as a different kind of scare or just another kind of character design. I guess it's still technically a curtain charger scare, even if there's that extra "bend over so you can only see the character's face" stinger to it. I actually find scares done by little people to be more effective as it's more out of your direct line of vision.

Either way, kudos to stilt walkers who can effectively scare.

Kind of related, the French Klownz have taken a liking to running full speed and jumping hatchet first at guests. I saw a few people fall down in fear. Bravo.

War Pigs.

OOHH YEA ok. I thought you meant above scares as in something like the flying gargoyle in Gothic or something like that. I think what Freak means is that we've been getting similar scares for the last couple of years. I can't argue for Knotts because I've never been, but I agree that the scares haven't been too innovative recently besides maybe the window scene in insidious.

Can I still somehow get tix For tomorrow :'(

I swear everyone I know is either a broke, sensitive lil b or a lagger! Once again I'm not going to f*cken HHN!!!!! Whyyyyyyy!!!!!

I have to wait a another damn mother effin year all over again!!!

Edited by StraightEdge

So I tweeted John saying "we need trick r treat next year please ! Haha" and he replied with "Yay, a sequel!" I really wanna see it at hhn next year ><

Oh, John. For the sake of all that is good and right, please don't screw this up like you did with Evil Dead. If TrT does happen next year, make this worth the wait!

• Like 5

I think I'm gonna apply next year solely off the fact that Trick 'r Treat is even a possibility and my body shape and size is perfect for Sam...

I wouldn't even give a fuck if the maze sucked as long as I could play Sam. :D

"Well Murdy you see, I have pumpkin experience..."

Why couldn't haunts be year round ? Lol or at least more days longer Wouldn't Murdy get more money and have more time to appreciate the mazes, scare zones & terror tram. I mean it must suck to just get rid of all the mazes like nothing.

Wait does the 2014 wishful thinking thread start right after the event ends.